剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
你需要磁卡才能进仓库
You'll need a swipe card to get in.
明白,老大
Yes, boss.
好,我们这里有一份完整名单
OK, we have a list here of all the attendees
沃斯珀的聚会和酒店其他活动的与会者
at Vosper's party and all the other functions in the hotel,
所有过夜的宾客和员工
all the guests that stayed overnight and the staff.
袭击者周五晚上就在酒店
The attacker was in the hotel on Friday evening.
他的名字可能就在这份名单土
His name could be on that list somewhere.
要去询问警方高层吗?
Are police interviewing the top brass?
会惹到不少人吧
This one's gonna ruffle a lot of feathers.
是啊,我更愿意把它叫做 要从我们的调查中
Yeah, I'd prefer to call it material witnesses to be eliminated
排除的重要证人
from our inquiry.
顺带一提,有人自愿去吗?
And, by the way, do we have any volunteers?
看来只有我有胆子干这个,是吧?
Looks like I'm the only one with the balls for the job, eh?
好了,再查查名单上有谁 2012年7月是在白礼顿的
OK, also find out who on that list was in Brighton July 2012.
大多数宾客似乎都不是本地人 而且员工流动率很高
Most of the guests don't seem local and the staff turnover's pretty high
-估计符合的人不多 -很好
-so I'm gonna say not many. -Good.
闭路电视呢?
CCTV?
酒店只有大厅有监控
Hotel only has cameras in the foyer.
所以如果袭击者是员工
So if the attacker was a member of staff,
他可能走的是员工通道
he could have used the service entrance.
那里没有监控吗?
Is that not covered?
恐怕是没有
Afraid not.
米米泰勒的手♥机♥查得怎么样了?
Where are we with Mimi Taylor's mobile phone?
在等数码取证组的消息
Waiting on digital forensics.
好,开工吧
OK. Let's get to it.
就这些吗?
This is everything?
还不够吗?
Isn't this enough?
这里面没有被害人口供档案
Well, the victim statement files aren't here.
月落行动的所有档案都在这儿了
This is all of Operation Moonfall.
楼下只剩下灰了
There's nothing left downstairs but dust.
我们查过了,就这些
We've checked. This is it.
我需你们翻阅一遍这些箱子 登记所有档案
I need you to go through all these boxes, log every file,
看看有没有丢失什么
find out if anything else has gone missing.
我得重新去询问原来的被害人
I'm gonna have to re-interview the original victims.
查出她们在哪里,帮我约好见面
Find out where they are. Set that up.
这么多年过去了,你以为你放下这事了
After all these years thinking you'd put it behind you
结果又接到这种电♥话♥
then getting a call like that.
没有被害人口供,我们就没有案子可言
Without the victims' statements, there is no case.
我别无选择
I've got no choice.
所以诺曼和贝拉找到了徘徊者的被害人
So Norman and Bella tracked down the Prowler's victims
发现杰德奥尔布赖特在2015年自杀了…
and found that Jade Albright committed suicide in 2015...
莉亚布鲁克斯搬去了新西兰
Lea Brooks moved to New Zealand,
安娜博尔尼还在这里
and Anna Bolney stayed put.
十年来毫无消息,然后你们突然跑来
So I hear nothing for a decade, and then you turn up out of the blue
说把我的口供弄丢了?
and tell me you've lost my statement?
那是一次大型调查
It was a massive inquiry
有时候证据是会丢失的
and sometimes evidence gets misplaced.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
说实话,我一点都不惊讶
Well, I can't say that I'm that surprised, to be honest,
考虑到当时你们是怎么对我的
given the way I was treated.
这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
那种轻蔑
The contempt.
在被袭击之后
You know, after the attack,
那个警探只想知道我的裙子有多短
all the detective wanted to know was how short my skirt was,
我有没有化妆、我喝了多少
if I was wearing any make-up, how much I'd had to drink.
他表现得好像我被强♥奸♥并不意外似的
He acted like he was hardly surprised that I'd been raped.
我当时才20岁
I was 20.
我从一个朋友家走回自己家
I was walking home from a friend's house
就五分钟的路,结果被拉上了一辆车
that was only five minutes away and pulled into a van.
凭什么说我喝了几杯就活该被强♥奸♥?
Why does a few drinks mean that I deserve that?
我们…我们真的很抱歉 你受到那样的对待
We're... we're really sorry you were treated that way.
我改变不了过去,安娜
I can't change the past, Anna,
或帮你消除这种经历所带来的痛苦
or take away the pain of what happened to you,
但我可以保证做得更好 如果你愿意给我们机会
but I can promise to do better if you will give us the chance.
在被袭击之后…我应该是太震惊了
I think I was in shock... after the attack.
话都说不出来
I could barely speak.
然后在接受询问的几天之后 我想起来…
Then a few days after the interview, I remembered...
那辆车里的广播是开着的
the radio had been playing in the van.
我想过要告诉办案的警探
I thought about telling the detective
但我没办法再面对他
but I couldn't face seeing him again.
跟我说说广播的事情
Tell me about the radio.
真的很奇怪
It was just so strange.
这个怪物在车后面侵犯我
I was being attacked by this monster in the back of a van
但那音乐…
and the music was...
很美
beautiful.
是古典乐
Classical.
这条线索真的很有用,安娜,谢谢你
That's a really useful detail, Anna. Thank you.
绝对不会白费的
It's not nothing.
我现在根本听不了那样的音乐
I can't stand to listen to anything like that now.
会让我崩溃
It makes me spiral.
你记得给你做口供的警探
Can you remember the name of the detective
叫什么名字吗?
who took your statement?
希德巴罗,让他接电♥话♥
Sid Barrow. Get him on the phone.
做不到,老大,他走了
No, I can't, boss, he's gone.
-我知道他退休了 -不是
-I know he's retired. -No.
他离开这个世界了
He shuffled off this mortal coil.
刚退休就在马拉加心脏病发了
Heart attack in Malaga year after he got his pension.
他在安娜博尔尼被强♥奸♥后询间了她
He interviewed Anna Bolney after she was raped,
还蔑视了她
treated her with contempt.
-让她觉得是自己的错 -不意外
-Made her feel like she was to blame. -Course he did.
是啊,我以前跟他合作过
Yeah, I did a stint with him back in the day.
简直就是传统中的传统
Talk about old school, he was your teacher.
我了解那种人
I know the type.
大男子主义、厌女
Chauvinistic, misogynistic.
听着,我没说他那样是对的
Look, I'm not saying it was right,
只是想说,他是时代的遗留产物
I'm just saying he was last of the old breed.
因为巴罗的同理心缺失
Because of Barrow's complete lack of empathy,
安娜没能上报关于强♥奸♥案的
Anna didn't feel able to report a crucial detail
-一个重要细节 -什么细节?
-about the rape. -What detail?
徘徊者是古典乐迷
The Prowler was a classical music fan.
行,所以…
Right, so...
他不是一般的白色客货车司机
not your average white van man.
毕竟很少有建筑工地
When did you ever hear a few bars of Schubert
会放舒伯特吧?
being played on a building site? Hm?
真希望我十年前就知道这件事
I wish I'd known this ten years ago.
2012年7月
他叫积
Well, his name is Jack.
我发誓,萨莎,要是他看起来 不像他的简介照片
And I swear, Sasha, if he doesn't look exactly like his profile pic,
我马上走人
I'm going home.
我真的受够那些普信中年秃头矮子了
I'm so tired of short, middle-aged, bald men walking up like that's OK.
不过他的西服还不错,祝我好运吧
Well, his suits are on point, though, so wish me luck.
不用等我了,好吗?爱你!啵
And don't wait up, OK? Love you! Mwah.
白礼顿徘徊者漏网逃脱
如果可以,抓住他,东修适士警方 在连环强♥奸♥调查中进展甚微
徘徊者的袭击随着线索消失而停止
我想着你可能饿了
Thought you might be hungry.
快饿死了
Oh! Starving.
嘿
Hey.
-哈罗 -哈罗
-Hello. -Hello.
好了
Right.
我不想打扰你的思路
I don't want to interrupt your flow.
不,你随便打扰,我需要休息一下
No, please interrupt. I needed a break.
-所以这就是你的第二个家吗?-是啊
-So, this is your home from home? -Mm-hm.
我在这里睡的次数多得我记不清了
I've slept here more times than I can remember.
把椅子拼起来也是有诀窍的
There's actually a knack to putting the chairs together
几乎可以算得上舒服了
that makes them almost comfortable.
格伦怎么样了?
How's it going with Glenn?
就像和青少年同居似的
It's like living with a teenager.
房♥间里的脏盘子、吵得要死的音乐
Dirty plates in his room, loud music.
他和阿丽聊过了吗?
Has he spoken to Ari yet?
没有
No.
他们真是好可惜
I feel so sad for them.
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表