剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
Roy. Welcome to my new office.
或许你可以帮我选张桌子
Perhaps you'd like to help me pick out a desk.
你在2012到2013年被借调到这里
You were seconded here in 2012/2013.
对,怎么了?
Yes. So?
你为什要从月落行动中 抽走被害人的口供?
Why did you remove the victims' statements from Operation Moonfall?
-我没有 -你的名字在刷♥卡♥记录里
-I didn't. -Your name is on the swipe card.
他们从没给过我磁卡
I never had a card.
可这上面说…
Well, it says here...
持卡人姓名:卡西安佩威,SARMS
我太担心了,就看了闭路电视
I was that concerned, I tried checking the CCTV.
但它当晚出了点问题
It had glitched that night.
上面说什么?
It says what?
没什么,是我搞错了
Nothing. My mistake.
卡西安怎么说?
What did Cassian say?
SARMS
SARMS.
海景警报和远程监控服务公♥司♥
Seaview Alarms and Remote Monitoring Services.
皮特库珀的殡仪馆 是SARMS的闭路电视
Pete Cooper had SARMS CCTV at the funeral parlour.
那家酒店也安装了同一个系统
It was installed at the hotel.
也是同一家公♥司♥ 给我们的仓库安装的系统
We've got SARMS here guarding the storage room,
发的磁卡
issuing the swipe cards.
徘徊者就是这家公♥司♥内部职员
The Prowler is somebody inside this company.
哈罗!有人在家吗?
Hello! Anyone home?
积,你搞什么?
Jack? What the hell?
你不该这么做的,杰西
You shouldn't have done that, Jesse.
SARMS负责我们的
SARMS have had the contract
旧案仓库安保已经十年多了
to manage our cold case storage for over a decade.
-负责人是谁?-奥利弗斯塔林
-Who's in charge? -Oliver Starling.
他就是给我们线报 让我们调查罗洛默瑟的人
And Oliver Starling's the guy who tipped us to look at Rollo Mercer.
他说他们是同学
He said they were school friends.
奥利弗斯塔林也参加了 阿尔西斯顿的校友聚会吗?
Was Oliver Starling at the Alciston House reunion?
参加了
Yes, he was.
真不敢相信他自己过来 把罗洛默瑟当作诱饵扔给我们
I can't believe he walked in here and threw us Rollo Mercer as bait.
徘徊者一直在盯着我们
The Prowler had eyes on us all along.
是啊,现在我们知道他是谁 也知道他长什么样了
Yeah, well now we know who he is and what he looks like.
我们去抓他吧
Let's go and pick him up.
海景警报和远程监控服务公♥司♥
人都去哪里了?
Where is everybody?
你看,酒店、警♥察♥局
Look, the hotel. The police station.
这些街道
These streets.
这就是他从2012年起挑选被害人的地方
These are the streets he grabbed his victims from in 2012.
格雷斯
Grace.
杰西道森,19岁,东修适士的学生
Jesse Dawson, 19, student at East Sussex.
被一个开着白色客货车的人 从宿舍给抓走了
Snatched from halls by a man driving a white van.
但我们现在找不到那辆客货车
But we have no visual on the van.
好
OK.
他刚刚从东修适士大学抓走了一个女生
He's just taken a girl from East Sussex University.
看,那里,那里还有那里
Look. There, there and there.
这里,这是他觉得安全的地方
OK, so here, this is where he feels safe.
是他狩猎的地方
This is where he hunts.
他会带她去哪里呢?
Where is he taking her?
那里
There.
嘿…
Hey! Hey!
谢谢你…
Thank you. Thank you!
不…
No, no, no.
-你要干什么?-对不起
-What are you doing? -I'm sorry.
放开我
Let go!
不,拜托了,别让他这么做
No, please, don't let him do this!
又是丽素赖恩再次重演,是吗?
This is Rachel Ryan all over again, isn't it?
拜托,我不想死在这里
Please, I don't wanna die here!
-闭嘴!-我们不能放了她吗?
-Stop talking! -Can't we just leave her?
你想跟她一起死吗?
Do you wanna go in the ground with her too?
不行…我不会…
No! No, I won't...
不!
No!
散开,找到她!
Fan out, find her!
杰西!
Jesse!
杰西!
Jesse!
没事,没事了
It's OK. It's all right.
我试图阻止他
I tried to stop him.
我在B楼里面
I'm inside unit B.
住手!警♥察♥!
Stop! Police!
奥利弗,住手!
Oliver, don't!
拜托
Please.
把杰西放下
Put Jesse on the ground.
拜托了,奥利弗
Please, Oliver.
现在离地洞远点
Now step away from the pit.
我不能进监狱
I can't go to prison.
学校就跟监狱一样
School was like prison.
我不会再经历一次了
I won't go through that again.
不!
No!
我17岁时就认识了奥利
I was only 17 when I met Olly.
当时我觉得他又帅又迷人
I thought he was so handsome and charming.
他照顾我,让我很有安全感
He took care of me and it made me feel safe.
但当我意识到他有多喜欢控制
But by the time I realised how... controlling and...
和操纵别人时…
manipulating he was...
我已经被困在其中,不敢离开
I was trapped and too scared to leave.
丽素赖恩是怎么回事?
What happened to Rachel Ryan?
她看到他的脸,所以他杀了她
She saw his face, so he killed her.
而且他向我保证…
And he promised me...
如果我能把她的尸体藏起来 他就会罢手
that if I hid her body then he'd stop.
而且这个承诺他真的守了十年
And he was true to his word for ten years.
之后又重新开始了,为什么?
And then he started again. Why?
校友聚会
The school reunion.
我求奥利弗别去,但他想去见罗洛默瑟
I begged Oliver not to go, but he wanted to see Rollo Mercer
让他看看自己…活得有多好
to show him how... well he was doing.
我害怕这会再次刺♥激♥到奥利,果然
And I was terrified it would trigger Olly, and it did.
就好像双重人格一样
It was like Jekyll and Hyde.
他离开时还是奥利 回来时就变成了怪物
He left as Olly and he came back a monster.
为什么见到罗洛默瑟 会对他有这种影响?
Why did seeing Rollo Mercer have that effect on him?
罗洛曾经霸凌过奥利
Rollo was Olly's abuser.
奥利当时才九岁
Olly was only nine.
罗洛应该已经…
Rollo must have been...
14岁了
14.
那是毁灭性的
It was devastating.
奥利再也没能恢复,他一直…
Olly never really recovered. He never...
都没法做个男人
felt like a man.
那你呢?为什么要帮他?你为什么…
What about you? Why did you help him? Why did you...
要帮他跟踪那些女人?
stalk those women for him?
因为他说如果我不干 会把我跟丽素埋在一起
Because he said he'd bury me with Rachel if I didn't.
他逼我用她们的口红,但是…
He made me wear their lipsticks, but...
我以后再也用不上口红了,对吧?
I never have to wear lipstick again, do I?
作为代理助理警♥察♥局长
Under my guidance as acting ACC,
在我的带领下,十年之后
the Prowler has been unmasked
徘徊者的面具终于被摘下
after a decade of missed opportunity.
我想感谢整个调查小组
I would like to praise the inquiry team
在这个最困难、最具挑战性的
for the sensitivity of their handling
案子的调查中所付出的细心和努力
of this most difficult and challenging investigation.
你有什么要补充的吗,格雷斯警司?
Would you like to add anything, Detective Superintendent Grace?
我希望这个案子的解决能让大家相信
I hope the solving of this case gives people confidence
我们会严肃处理
that we take every allegation
所有强♥奸♥和性侵指控
of rape and sexual assault very seriously.
我们有为被害人服务的专家中心
We have a specialist centre for victims
我可以保证,能够提供最高标准的护理
and I can promise the highest standards of care.
所以如果有人在考虑报案
So if you are thinking of reporting an assault,
希望你能站出来
I would urge you to come forward.
尊尼克里奇虽然不是徘徊者
Johnny Kerridge may not be the Prowler,
但他也不是什么好东西
but he's a nasty piece of work, all right.
你打算怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
小惩大诫他一下吧
Just dangle him off the pier for a bit.
我什么都没做
I haven't done anything.
我来就是为了确保你以后也不会做什么
I'm here to make sure it stays that way.
你在游乐设施里猥亵女孩
The way you touch girls on that ride,
这样做是不对的
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表