- Dear Chase, stop being so effing guarded.
我们不是为了独自承担责任而生的
We ain't built to shoulder their shit alone.
这就是朋友的作用 你真诚的 卡米
That's what friends are for. Sincerely, Cammie.
你是对的 我需要帮助
- You're right. I do need help.
要是我知道像信里这么说话能让你
- If I'd have known framing shit in a letter would
打开心扉的话 我早就这么做了
get you opening up, I'd have talked like that ages ago.
我需要你帮我进入卡利班的思维装置
- I need you to get me into Caliban's mind drive
那个威尔隐藏他秘密的地方
where Weller hid his secrets.
什么? 但是我不能这么做
- What? But I can't do that.
好吧 我是说 我觉得 也许我可以
Well, I mean, I can, I think.
但是维尔博士他让我们要尊重他的隐私
But Dr. Weller, he asked us to respect his privacy.
求你了 我需要问他关于我的事
- Please. I need to ask him about me.
这场战斗可能真的是我们的最后一战了
This battle really might be our last.
而如果我死了 我...
And if I'm gonna die, I-- [alarm blaring]
情报锁定小队 请前往你们的作战室
- gen:LOCK team, to your battle stations.
联合来了
The Union is here.
我们的全子还没修好呢
- Our Holons aren't repaired.
我们只能拼尽所有战斗
- Then we fight with what we have.
[dramatic music]
RTASA 如果必要 准备挖掘....
- RTASA, be prepared to burrow if--
什么鬼? 涅墨西斯去哪了?
What the hell? Where did the Nemesii go?
[ominous music]
[Nemesii shrieking]
♪ ♪
[all scream, groan]
[dramatic music]
♪ ♪
我们得进行思维共享 无论这是什么 都非常糟糕
- We gotta mind-share. Whatever this is, it's so bad.
♪ ♪
[banging on door]
蔡司 到你了
Chase, please.
- [groans]
没有我们自己的杀手锏
- I cannot beat a Nemesis onslaught
我没法对付涅墨西斯的猛攻
without an onslaught of my own.
法蒂玛几个月来一直在破坏你给的副本的
- Fatima has been sabotaging the gen:LOCK process
情报锁定进程
with your copies for months.
一个简单的程式 但隐藏的很好...
A simple program, but well hidden--
一个后门使副本无法进入全子框架。
a digital gate keeping copies from entering the Holon frames.
我删除了它 使得我们现在可以情报锁定的
I deleted it, and we can ready Holon frames
副本完成全子框架
to gen:LOCK with copies now.
法蒂玛不切实际的道德观正在毁灭这个世界
- Fatima's fairytale morality has doomed the world.
把她带来见我
Bring her to me.
我的私人空间到处都是鬼影子 哦不
- There are ghost imprints all over my private--oh, no.
谁删掉了我的程序?
Who deleted my programs?
[monitor beeping rapidly]
我觉得里昂刚刚死了
- I think Leon just died. [monitor flatlining]
[device chirping]
- [gasps]
- [grunts]
[dramatic music]
♪ ♪
- [grunts]
- [screams]
- [growls]
[gasps]
♪ ♪
蔡司 共享思维 为了卡兹
- Chase, mind-share. For Kazu.
- [gasps, groans]
♪ ♪
[shouts]
(以下五句我不知道是什么玩意。。大招名?)
- Giga...
Mega...
Ultra Move... - [grunts]
- Zero GT... - [shouts]
- Turbo Edition.
[speaks Japanese]
♪ ♪
该死 太深入了
- Damn, that was deep.
[thunder booms]
难以置信
- Incredible.
在一起时 它们势不可挡
Together, there is nothing they cannot destroy.
告诉亨利 我有个主意 那些副本也许可以
Tell Henry I have an idea for the copies that may give us
给我们一个现在就用得上的战斗机会
a fighting chance to be implemented now.
- [grunting]
- [shouting]
情报锁定小队 它们正在溶解护盾
- gen:LOCK team, they'll melt the shield.
如果RTASA沦陷 我们就输了
If RTASA falls, we fall.
将军的命令
- General's orders.
你不能对那些副本这么做
- You cannot do that to the copies.
什么 难道每个人能都接受了法蒂玛那幼稚的说教?
- What, did everyone catch Fatima's childish moralizing?
我是个实用主义者 不是什么道德家 将军
- I am a pragmatist, not a moralist, General.
我想说的是 你这么做很有可能会
What am I saying is you have a very high likelihood
毁掉你仅有的那些稀有的 可塑的头脑
of ruining your only copies of very rare, plastic minds.
其他的选择都是死路一条
- The only other option is death.
跟我来 贾博士
- Come with us, Dr. Jha.
- [grunts]
♪ ♪
不要上传那些副本
Do not upload those copies.
请停下 我们不想使用武力
- Please, we don't wanna have to get physical.
♪ ♪
- [grunts]
谁在驾驶这些机体?
- Who's piloting those?
他们这是自杀式炸♥弹♥吗?
- Are they suicide bombing the fuckers?
有问题等下再说 现在他们需要我们帮助
- Ask later. They need our help.
额 他们需要吗?
- Uh, do they, though?
[soft dramatic music]
♪ ♪
你的那些副本在自爆前
- Your copies didn't blink
连眼睛都没眨
before blowing themselves to hell.
无论你怎么做到的让他们这么无畏的 请保持下去
Whatever you did to make them so patriotic, keep it up.
你觉得你的新部队能把我们带去铁砧吗?
You think your new army can get us to the Anvil?
是的
- Sure. On it.
你为我们把她夺回来 我会亲自为你加入
- You take her back for us, and I'll pull out your seat
日内瓦的大人物之中的
at the big boy table in Geneva personally.
我要夺回我的屋子了 泰特
- I want my house back, Tate.
我们都欠你们的
- We all owe you guys a tremendous debt.
到底谁在驾驶这些鬼东西?
Who in the hell are in those things?
只有疯子才会愿意
- You'd have to be nuts to be willing
这样把你自己炸了
to blow yourself up like that.
我从他那得不到任何东西
- I have nothing to take from him.
因为他已经付出了一切
For he has already given everything.
[stirring dramatic music]
♪ ♪
[soft music]
♪ ♪
[device chirping]
朋友!
- Friends!
我可不记得允许过你们进到我里边
I didn't know you were allowed inside me.
从技术上来讲 他们没有
- Technically, they are not.
- 哇啊 -他是什么鬼东西?
- Whoa. - What the hell is he?
那个讨人喜欢的小程序叫卡利班
- That delightful young program is Caliban,
威尔博士借用他的躯壳把我隐藏在里边
whose body Dr. Weller borrowed to hide me inside of.
- [laughs]
卡利班有他自己的意识吗?
- Caliban has his own consciousness?
还有你又是什么鬼?
Then what the hell are you?
我是威尔的知识 如你所知
- I am Weller's knowledge, aka,
从这个躯壳里和你对话的东西
that which talks to you from inside this body.
好了好了 我有些事情要问他
- Okay, well, I have things I need to ask him.
或你 请回答我
You. Please.
♪ ♪
- [giggles]
威尔博士 在我脑袋里
- In my mind, Dr. Weller,
有某种一直存在的冲击 我没法把它驱除出去
there's this pounding, I can't get rid of it.
我不能让自己入睡
I can't turn myself off or sleep.
我无法如梦
I can't dream.
不会哭 不会流汗
- Nor cry. Nor sweat.
也不用排泄
Nor defecate.
总的来说你现在是一台机器
You are now a machine, after all.
但你所说的那种冲击...
But this pounding you speak of--
有一扇不存在的们漂浮在那里
- On a floating door that shouldn't be there.
博士 帮帮我 我是不是要和涅墨西斯一样发疯了?
Doc, please, am I gonna go crazy like Nemesis?
我是不是要变成某种怪物了?
Do I have it in me to be a monster?
从这些情况来看
- Likelihood of mental collapse
精神崩溃的可能性是68.8484%
under these conditions is 68.8484%.
对不起 我没法更精确了
Sorry I couldn't be more precise.
你应该要保护我们的
- You were supposed to protect us.
威尔博士很清楚将一个人类的思维
- Dr. Weller was clear there would always be risks
撕裂至一具非人类的躯体里必然存在风险
to a human mind when ripped into an inhuman body.
对不起
Sorry.
♪ ♪
比起同理心威尔博士总是更善于理性分♥析♥
Dr. Weller was always a bit more analytic than he was empathic.
事情已经很艰难了...
- Things have just been so hard--
自从我失去了我的母亲和德里安娜
ever since I lost mom and Driana,
自从纽约的那场战斗
since the battle of New York,
这场愚蠢的战争爆发的时候