你要知道 那时候当我听到另一个我说
- You know, at the time, I thought the other me
”杀光这些复♥制♥体“的时候 我只觉得是种隐喻。
was being figurative when he said... "Kill these copies."
但不是 他说的就是字面意思
No. He was being literal.
威尔博士 在联合开♥发♥出那个
It was only a matter of time before the Union developed
你已经完成的技术知识时间问题
tech you had already built, Dr. Weller--
那个复♥制♥我的技术。
the ability to make copies of me.
但和你不同的是
But unlike you,
联合没有任何道德上的顾虑 他们会流水线式生产他们
the Union had no moral problem churning them out
然后像手榴弹一样扔到我们头上
and tossing them at us like grenades.
他们第一次向我们投放涅墨西斯的时候
The first time they unleashed a pack of Nemesii on us,
是8对5
it was eight against five.
而且还冒着烟
And they had smoke.
[Nemesii shriek]
接着 是17台
Next fight, it was 17 copies.
然后 是29台...
And then 29--
在每场战斗中活下来...
barely surviving every fight--
见证了所有每一种
bearing witness to every kind
可能存在的环境崩溃
of environmental collapse possible.
更不用说酸雨
Not to mention acid rain,
侵蚀着我仅剩躯体上的金属皮肤
eating through the metal skin on the only body I have left.
而这还不是最糟糕的...
And that wasn't even the worst of it--
一而再得杀死你自己
killing yourself again
一次一次又一次
and again and again.
我甚至都不知道该怎么办了
That, I don't even know what to do with that.
[jazzy music]
但我不会向恐惧和绝望屈服
But I won't give in to hopelessness nor fear.
因为我记得我父亲唱的歌♥
'Cause I remember my father's song.
-(歌♥词大意)及时行乐
- ♪ Let the good times roll ♪
-(歌♥词大意)这是我得咒语 这会让我度过难关
- It's my mantra. It's gonna get me through.
♪ ♪
-(歌♥词大意)及时行乐
- ♪ Let the good times roll ♪
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
他们已经回来了? 这可不太好
- They're back already? That's not good.
是啊 但他们还活着
- No, it's not. But they're alive.
我觉得这就是我们能希望得最好情况了
And I guess that's the best we can hope for.
老实说 我都不知道我还为什么要冷静得战斗
- I honestly do not know why I fight sober anymore.
我们尽我所能 为了荣誉
- We did what we could. Be proud.
卡兹 别再说这个了
- Kazu, not this again.
拜托了 我们才从一场战斗里活下来
- Please, we just barely survived a fight.
最不需要得就是再打一场了
We don't need to start another one.
特别行动?
- Special move?
你刚已经看到了在谷地里发生了什么
You just saw what happened in the valley.
我们不能靠思维共享来取胜
We can't win with mind-sharing,
而你♥他♥妈♥的一直把这当成一场游戏
and you keep treating this like a fucking game.
成熟点 卡兹
Grow up, Kazu.
联合正在进攻 而且除非
The Union is coming, and unless
你能从自己得屁♥眼♥里拉出一支军队 否则我们就要完蛋了
you can pull an army out of your ass, we're fucked.
我的姐妹死了 我的母亲 也死了
- My sister is dead. My Mom, dead.
我仅剩下的那些
All I have left
过去的碎片使我还能称之为自己
is a few pieces of my past I can still tell are mine.
我不能把他们丢尽思维共享里
I'm not losing them to mind-sharing.
很高兴你完完整整的活着回来
- It's good to see you all alive and in one piece.
联合怎么样了?
And the Union?
把谷地从无人区里划掉吧
- Check the valley off the No Man's Land list.
现在那里是联合的领土了
It's Union territory now.
下一次的战线移♥动♥
Next time, the line moves.
那就将是最后的战线了
- That'll be the end of the line.
[soft dramatic music]
♪ ♪
我知道各州在与联合的战斗中
- I know our fight against the Union in the States
已经付出了巨大的代价
has met with great loss,
但和联合他们那关于虚构来世的
but unlike the Union with their lunatic babble
胡言乱语不同
about a fictional afterlife,
我们合众相信科学并且坚信
the Polity believes in science and ensuring humanity
人类不止能在气候崩溃中幸存 并将更加繁荣
won't just survive climate collapse, but thrive.
我们的火星乌托邦已经修建完成82%
Our Martian Utopia is 82% complete,
并且足够容纳合众的所有人 所有男人女人和孩子
and big enough for every man, woman and child in the Polity.
好吧好吧 狗狗也可以进去 帕格西
Okay, fine. Dogs can come too, Pugsy.
解放洛杉矶的空中战车!
- Make SkyChariots out of LA free!
我们要死在这了!
We're gonna die here!
我们会被烧死的!
We're gonna burn!
当火星城市被完成
- When the Martian city is complete,
像他这样的人将被带去做工人
people like him will be brought along as workers.
没有人会被丢下
No one will be left behind.
但愿我们现在就能完成
Would that we were finished now,
这样我们就能救他了
so we could save him.
我们的间谍汇报
Our spy tells us the Union
联合将在48小时内进攻洛杉矶
will attack Los Angeles within 48 hours.
就算没有情报我也知道这个
- I did not need intel to know that.
没有足够的武装力量我无法赢下这场决战
I cannot win a showdown if I don't have the guns.
你必须得赢 将军 听着
- You have to win, General. Listen.
我们有可能可以升级砧锤系统
We potentially have an upgrade for the Anvil Hammer system
理论上来讲这可以使联合的纳米技术无效化
that could theoretically nullify the Union's nanotech.
如果你能给我一条通往铁砧的路,我们可以测试--
If you can cut me a path to the Anvil, we can test--
你的脑子进水了吗
- Get your head out of the clouds.
两天后我就会失去洛杉矶
I'm going to lose Los Angeles in two days.
任何其他的计划都是做梦
Any other plan beyond that is a dream.
我不赞同你的宿♥命♥论♥
- I don't share your fatalism.
我见过无数次你背水一战的样子
I've seen your back against the wall enough times to know
那是你最闪耀的时刻
that's when you shine the brightest.
有钱人正听从你的命令逃离洛杉矶
- The well-heeled flee Los Angeles on your orders,
就在我命令我的士兵对抗那些食人纳米机器的时候
while I order my soldiers to face off against flesh-eating nanotech.
法蒂玛在这里失败了
Fatima is the failure here.
联合只有一份残破的蔡司副本
The Union only has one broken copy of Chase,
被他们用来建造被称为涅墨西斯的军队...
which they have used to build their so-called Nemesis army--
一支军队 顺便提一下 我们没有打败他们的希望
an army, by the way, we cannot hope to beat.
我拥有所有我们团队成员的副本
I have copies of all our team members.
如果我能利用他们
If I could utilize them,
我就能击溃涅墨西斯集群
I could crush the Nemesis horde.
但是法蒂玛不明白
Yet Fatima can't figure out
如何将情报锁定的副本导入我们的全子中
how to get gen:LOCK copies into our Holons
以使得我得到我们获胜需要的数量
to give me the numbers I need to win.
将军 我们来进行汇报
- General, we're here for our debrief.
威尔已经死了 法蒂玛就是她自己
- Weller's dead. Fatima is what she is.
但你是我战争机器的核心
But you're the engine of my war machine.
拯救洛杉矶 带我去铁砧
Save Los Angeles. Get me to the Anvil.
或者与船同亡
Or go down with the ship.
- [sighs]
我们的谍报人员确认泰特兄弟
Our spy confirms Brother Tate
会在48小时内进攻洛杉矶
will assault Los Angeles in 48 hours.
他所拥有的每一台涅墨西斯都会砸到我们头上
Every Nemesis he has will fall upon us.
而我们只有你们五个
And we have the five of you.
我们已经准备好为捍卫合众
- We stand ready to defend the Polity
奋战到最后一颗 额...
to our last dying, uh...
好了 尽量去休息一下 我们没有太多时间了
- Well, get what rest you can. We don't have long.
将军 我们不需要休息
- General, we do not need rest.
我们能帮你做任何需要的事直到...
We can help with whatever you need until--
你们已经帮我背负了最重要的那部分
- You already help me bear the weight.
我为此感谢你们所有人
I thank you for that.
如果...我们能够幸存
If--when we survive,
我发誓我会给你们足够多的假期
I swear I will give you so much R&R,
多到你们休假休到想烦
you'll all start hating vacations.
- [squeals, laughs]
这是一次纯粹善意的虚构我们...
- This is the first purely benevolent fiction that we--
向一半的人类兜售
- Selling a fictional city on Mars
一座虚假的火星城市?
to half the human population?
这是制♥造♥希望 不是谎言
- Is manufacturing hope. We're not lying.
我们需要时间直到RTASA能解锁情报锁定
We're buying time until RTASA can unlock gen:LOCK.
嗯 我的间谍给我带来这证据
- Hmm. My spy brings me proof.
霍尔克罗夫特的火星计划只是镜花水月
Holcroft's Martian salvation is nothing but smoke and mirrors.
极其糟糕的证据
Proof so damning,
可矛盾的是它毫无价值
it paradoxically has no value.
因为如果我把它向合众公民传播
For it would simply be discounted
它会被认为是一个经过