as a digitally altered lie
数据修改的谎言
were I to disseminate it to the Polity citizens.
但是 长官 人们必须直到合众的谎言
- But, sir, the people must know the Polity's lies.
这可能正是我们一劳永逸的
This could be exactly what we need
消灭异建分子所需要的
to snuff out the heretics once and for all.
我们该怎么办呢 库克先生
- [sighs] What ought we do, Mr. Cook?
- [burps]
- [chuckles]
你说的没错 老朋友
You are right, old friend.
人总是在寻求一线希望
One should always find the silver lining.
合众的贪婪也许已经燃尽了地球
- The Polity's grand gluttony may have consumed the planet,
但我们会赢下这场战争
but we are winning the war.
飞升将人们禁锢在一个比地球
- Ascension tethers man to an existence so much sweeter
更加美好的地方
than this earthly coil ever was.
给库柯先生来电桉树叶
Flow, some eucalyptus for Mr. Cook.
无论洛杉矶的民众是否准备好
- Whether the citizens of Los Angeles are ready or not,
合众都不会知道他们是在面对什么
the Polity has no idea what's coming for them.
这数月来对威尔博士替代者的搜寻
Months searching for Dr. Weller's backup persona
再次向我指出我们联合的思想
compels me to once again point out our Union minds
完全符合他那渎神的反智慧
are every match for his sacrilegious anti-wisdom.
暮光计划已经取得了进展
Progress on TWILIGHT has been made.
我们能用他这样的头脑做什么呢
- What we could do with a mind like his.
啊好吧
Ah, well.
看来你是正确的 杉山兄弟
Likely you are correct, Brother Sugiyama.
如果威尔博士留下了些什么
For if Dr. Weller had left some storehouse
来保存他所知的一切
of all he knew behind,
我们现在应该已经找到了
we would surely have found it by now.
维尔博士 那里是什么样子的?
- What it's like in there, Dr. Weller?
生活在数据之海中
- To be alive in the digital sea,
就和他们一样 像在一个清醒的梦中
as they, is to be awake in a dream.
这到底是什么鬼?
- What the hell does that mean?
老实说 很难说清楚
- No idea, honestly.
我只是被设计成喜欢听上去比较聪明
I was just programmed to like sounding smart.
[device chirping]
你枢纽的可定制升级还真是
- The customizability your Hub upgrade gave us
不断给我们带来惊喜啊。
continues to amaze.
我们的枢纽就像漂浮在
Being in our Hubs was like floating
蓝色冰冷的虚空中。
in cold, blue nothingness.
至少现在 当世界在燃烧时
At least now I get to be surrounded
这能让我被自己内心的
by that which gives me pleasure inside my own mind,
快乐所包围
while the world burns.
见鬼 别这么不识趣
- Jesus, you fucks have gotten bleak.
来 抱上这只兔子
Here, take a rabbit.
我做了个补丁 让它们的柔软度增加了140%
I made a patch that increased their softness 140%.
卡米 你就不能不要一直这么乐呵
- Cammie, can't you drop the happy act
然后和我们一样沮丧和害怕吗?
and be depressed and terrified with the rest of us?
人长大了 又没钱
- [sighs] Growin' up, havin' no money,
事情有时候就是这么艰难
things were hard some of the time.
剩下的就更难了
Harder the rest.
但不管我老爸下班后有多崩溃
But no matter how broken my Dad was after work,
他总会给我带朵花回家 然后说
he'd always bring me a flower home and he'd say,
孩子 即使生活就像一坨屎
"When the shit piles high, girl,
也要试着记得
"try always to remember
那上边长出鲜花
that shit's where flowers come from."
保有隐私不意味着自私 这才是人类
- Privacy isn't selfish. It's human.
蔡司 你不是唯一一个恐惧因为
- Chase, you aren't the only one scared of losing yourself
思维共享而失去自我的人...
to the mind-sharing side effect--
每次共享时 彼此的记忆都会
having each other's memories from leak into our minds
泄漏到我们脑海中 而我们无法控制
every time we share, to have no control
泄露的是什么记忆
over what memories we leak into each other.
我被自己噩梦惊醒的次数越来越多
- More and more I find myself startled awake by nightmares.
我甚至不确定那是我的梦
I'm not even sure they're mine.
伙计们 想想思维共享好的一面
- Guys, look on the bright side of mind-sharing.
至少这让我们都懂日语了
It's why we all know Japanese.
谢谢你 卡兹
Thanks, Kazu. - [grumbles]
而且我会速射了 因为我这有了
- And I can sharpshoot 'cause now I have
瓦尔训练的记忆
Val's memories of training literally inside me.
思维共享不会抹杀我们的自我
Mind-sharing doesn't have to muddle who we are.
它只是让我们拥有了彼此的一部分
It just makes us more a part of each other.
这都不是重点 重点是我们要输了
- This is all besides the point. We lost.
明天就是我们的最后一战了 我们都清楚这一点
Tomorrow is our last stand. We all know it.
卡兹认为他能吼我
Kazu thinks he's yelling at me
因为我没有他说的”武士精神“
'cause I'm not living up to his "warrior spirit,"
但这就是放屁
but that's bullshit.
他针对我的真正原因
The real reason he's concentrating on me
不是因为思维共享
not mind-sharing
而是因为他不想要想太多
is 'cause he doesn't want to think about how most,
或者我们所有人都活不过明天
or all of us won't live through tomorrow.
我知道我是个该死的战士 因为我会去战斗
I know I'm a goddamn warrior because I'll go down fighting.
但我也想要记住我是谁
But I'm also gonna go down remembering who I am.
你不能把这从我身上夺走
And you're not taking that away from me.
所以别再自怨自艾了 去睡一会儿吧
So stop the guilt trip and go get some goddamn sleep.
因为我们真的很需要睡下
'Cause we're gonna need it.
我讨厌一个人心慌意乱的
- I hate being alone in a storm.
[gentle guitar music playing]
♪ ♪
[upbeat music playing]
[grunts, sighs]
[gasps]
- [sighs]
- [grunts]
[yelps]
额 我太讨厌你了
Ugh, I hate you so much.
思维共享...
Mind-sharing... [scoffs]
嘿 德里? 播放老爹的歌♥
Hey, Dri? Play Dad's song.
-(歌♥词大意)及时行乐
- ♪ Let the good times roll ♪
[jazzy music playing]
[knocking on door]
孩子 你能去开下门吗?
- Baby, can you get the door?
德里 音量再大点
- Dri, louder please.
--(歌♥词大意)无论你年轻还是年老
- ♪ Don't care if you young or old ♪
孩子 你能去开下门吗?
- [audio glitching] Baby, can you get the door?
再大声点 德里安娜
- Louder, Driana.
孩子 你能去开下门吗?
- [glitching rapidly] Baby, can you get the door?
[pounding at the door]
[soft dramatic music]
- [laughs]
[thunder booming]
♪ ♪
你知道的 解开情报锁定是威尔最大的梦想
- You know, unlocking gen:LOCK was Weller's greatest dream.
我们会破解它的
- We'll crack it.
这可不是单纯的自大
And that isn't just arrogance talking.
这同时包含了自信和自大
It is both confidence and arrogance talking.
如果我们能做到
- [laughs] If we do,
我希望里昂有朝一日醒来 能知道他的思想
I hope Leon wakes one day to know his mind
是拯救人类的关键
was responsible for saving humanity.
贾博士 玛琳将军有请
- General Marin requests your presence, Dr. Jha.
[machine beeping]
[soft suspenseful music]
我给了你五个带有
- I gave you five hard drives
我们情报锁定团队副本的硬盘
with copies of our gen:LOCK team.
你再RTASA有一支空白的全子部队
You have an empty Holon army in RTASA.
威尔顺利的情报锁定了我们的蔡司的副本
Weller gen:LOCKed our Chase copy without trouble,
然而 当整个北美沦陷在联合之手时
yet while North America falls to the Union,
我眼睁睁的看着你在做同样的事情时惨败
I watch you fail miserably to do the same.
再说一次 情报锁定的过程非常复杂
- Again, the gen:LOCK process is complex.
而且这还不算上道德伦理问题
And that is not even getting into the moral quagmire.
合众为了从气候末日中拯救人类
- The Polity terraformed Mars to save the human race
正在把火星地球化
from a climate apocalypse,
而因为你的无能
and because of your ineptitude,
将会有一整片大♥陆♥无法得到拯救
a continent will not have access to that salvation.
而你却对我说我的道德问题
Yet you speak to me of my morality.
我...我会尽我所能
- I--I'm doing the best I can.
RTASA没有你也可以重新安置
- RTASA will relocate without you.
你要么给我全子部队要么就和这艘船一起沉没
You will go down with this ship or deliver my Holon army.
解散
Dismissed.
法蒂玛的道德观让我担心她的软弱的良心
Fatima's moral qualms make me worry her conscience
会妨碍她起到的作用
is getting in the way of her pragmatism.
黑进她的站点 别被发现了
Get access to her station. Be covert.
上帝啊 我想念能做梦的日子
- God, I miss being able to dream.
亲爱的蔡司 别这么一直这么紧张