- Now is the worst possible time, Lieutenant.
盟国释放了暮光
- The Union has unleashed Twilight.
我不能让这些疯子赢
- I won't let those fanatics win.
派遣所有的霍隆框架到纽约市
All Holon frames to New York City!
奥丁 快把这这艘该死的飞艇给打下来
Odin, burn that airship outta the goddamn sky!
我需要你去纽约!
I need you in New York!
卡米? 你看上去...闪亮亮的!
- Cammie? You look...shinier!
哇 米加斯这是怎么了?
Whoa, what happened to Migas?
我的纳米身体不知道为什么从他身上夺走了一部分来治愈我
- My nano accidentally took part of him to heal me.
就像烟雾做的那样
- Just like the Smoke does.
-很有意思 -这像是一种本能反应
- Rad. - It was like a reflex.
这应该是纳米机械的一种默认生存协议
- It was probably the nano's default survival protocol,
不是你的问题 别担心
not you. Don't worry.
我会给他一个崭新的仿生手臂的
He's getting a bitchin' new bionic arm.
所以如果我受了伤 那无论我周围有谁
- So if I'm hurt, I'll just fuckin' eat
就会被我他妈的吃掉? 你怎么都不怕啊?
whoever's around me? How are you not horrified?
这太迷人了!
- It's fascinating!
我得喘口气
- I need a breather.
然后去寻求一些帮助
And some help figuring things out.
哇 我的朋友 你看上去真是容光焕发
- Whoa! My bestie's all glowy. How neat.
卡米 你找我有什么事?
- Cammie, what can we do for you?
我很抱歉打扰你
- I'm so sorry to bother you.
我只是想找人谈谈
I just wanted to talk to someone.
你这种回归独♥立♥个人的形式非同寻常
- Your return to individuated form is anomalous.
曾经只出现过一次 盟国称之为“奇迹”
Only seen once before, in what the Union termed the "Miracle."
唔 你还记得什么?
Uh, what do you remember?
我...我记得进行了飞升
- I--I remember Ascending.
而下一幕我就回到了离开的地方
The next memory I have is returning in the spot I left.
抱歉等下 隔离变量
- Apologies, isolating variables.
有94.78%可能性 导致你重生的原因是
94.78% likelihood the cause of your resubstantiation
情报锁定
-was gen:LOCK.
我们正在最终指令区域
We are in Final Directive territory.
这听上去可不是什么好事
- That doesn't sound good.
哈啊 这只是对我而已
- Ha! Oh, it's only final for me.
你看 韦勒博士毕生致力于
You see, Dr. Weller dedicated his life
寻求更完美的和平
to finding a better peace.
情报锁定只是通往和平的一小步
- gen:LOCK was only one step in the journey to peace.
他创造了我 藏在卡利班里
He created me, secreted away in Caliban--
还带走了我的身体!
- And took away my body!
作为相关研究的知识档案
- As a repository of research to that end.
但我也被编程来辨识那些
But I'm also programmed to recognize developments
能让人类在这地球末日生态中
that enable humans to survive
存活的研究
the end of Earth's life-sustaining ecology.
当这些研究进入一个全新阶段的时候
With the discovery of this new evolutionary phase,
这个档案也就没有存在意义了
this archive is rendered superfluous.
最终指令启动
Final Directive initiated.
卡利班 我很抱歉限制了你的自♥由♥
Caliban, I apologize for restricting your freedom.
是时候了!
- It's about time!
韦勒博士 别这样
- Dr. Weller, please.
你是盟国和政体双方科技融合的结晶
- You're a fusion of Union and Polity technologies.
你是前进的方向
You are the path forward.
瓦尔
- Val.
瓦尔!
Val!
我对飞升感到恐惧
- I'm scared to Ascend.
我已经死过两次了 那太可怕了
I've died twice, and it was terrible.
我再也没见过妈妈
I'll never see Ma again.
在这段生命里并不是
- Not in this life.
但是你可以和她留下的部分在一起
But you can be with the parts of her left in you.
她消除了恐惧
She made peace with her fear.
这也是为什么我想让你拥有我对她的记忆
It's why I wanted you to have my memories of her.
这能让你看到她是怎么做到的
To show you how to do what she did,
因为如果你做不到 你会就此崩溃的
because if you don't, you'll stay broken.
而我们需要你完整如一
And we need you whole.
卡米
- Cammie.
现在可不是打盹的时间
Hell of a time to take a nap.
-这是什么鬼东西? - 暮光之地
- The fuck is that? - The Twilight patch.
所有的纳米机械被释放来执行唯一的一个指令
It leaves all patched nano with only one instructions
吃
to feed.
-我们必须阻止它 -我们阻止不了
- We have to stop it. - We can't.
我得花几个月才有可能破解它
It would take me months to come up with a hack.
而我是还活着的第二聪明的人
And I'm the second smartest person alive.
我们可能不需要破解它 亨利 我之所以能
- We may not need to hack it. - Henry, gen:LOCK is why
从流体中回归是因为情报锁定 所以也许...
I was able to come back from the Flow, so maybe--
你的思维已经被数据化了
- Your mind already having been digitally decanted
这是的你可以保持自我认知
is what allowed you to maintain cognitive cohesion.
你是破局的关键!
You're the key to UnLock!
我们能自救了 额 救所有人!
We can save ourselves, er, everyone!
我能用你来逆向工程我的解锁情报模式
I can use you to reverse engineer my Unlock gene-mod--
把手拿来!
Hand!
对不起 小型的铁锤系统光束
- Sorry. Small version of Hammer System beams
会破坏你的纳米分子键
broke your nano's molecular bonds.
如果我的进度足够快...
If I work fast--
那快去干活 我会把我们带去纽约
- Then work. I'll get us to New York.
别担心 你还没死
你可能有点脑震荡
这可太糟了
That is too bad.
我希望这一切赶紧结束
I was hoping to finally be done with all of this.
你的幽默感还是这么糟糕
我真的不是在开玩笑
- I wasn't really joking.
我想我在也不能战斗了
I do not think I can fight anymore.
你帮过做过很多事 而我不觉得我能做到
所以这次让我帮你吧
从这里
瓦尔! 你没事了!
- Val! You're okay!
大概没事了 发生了什么?
- Okay-ish. What is happening?
-我们正在冒险! -我们要弹射了
- We're adventuring! - We're ejecting.
卡米 我们准备好了
Cammie, we're ready.
政体会用你的灵魂在打造一支军队
- The Polity will build an army using your soul,
并且人们在没有来世的情况下死去
and damn mankind to death without our HereAfter.
他剥夺了我们的选择
He took away our choice.
击溃我们 使我们忘记欢乐
Broke us, made us forget joy.
如果你停止对抗我 让我融入你
If you stop fighting me, and just let me in.
你就不必在做一个副本了
You don't have to be a copy.
我会被升级
- I can be the upgrade.
蔡司? 你现在...
- Chase? Are you--
我有个疤很久了
- I've had this scar a long time.
我现在准备接受它了
I'm just embracing it now.
我就知道你能做到的
- I knew you could do it.
我觉得你找回方向了
- I felt you take back the steering.
蔡司 你现在...
Chase, are you--
-都在这里了? -比从前更多 你呢?
- All there? - More than ever. You?
全新并且升级了 我的朋友
- New and improved, my man.
我们能等下再互诉衷肠吗?
- Can we continue the love fest later?
因为我们要坠毁了 第二次
'Cause we're seconds from crashing.
没错! 蔡司 让我把我们的计划思维共享给你
- Yes! Chase, let me mind-share our plan to you.
不许拒绝
Do not object.
这一切都太让人激动了
- This is all so exciting.
我们必须潜地或者我们要杀很多人
- We have to burrow or we're going to kill a lot of people.
我做到了!
I did it!
这就是暮光?
- This is Twilight?
哦 我的天哪
- Oh, my God.
这比我想象的还要更糟糕的多
This is way fuckin' worse than I thought.