♪ ♪
[music intensifies]
♪ ♪
[people yelling, screaming]
德里!
- Dri!
发生了什么?
- What's going on?
我们得赶紧走了
- We need to go.
- [grunting]
- [panting]
哦 我的天哪
- Oh, my God!
发生了什么?
- What's happening? [both whimpering]
[people screaming]
- [panting]
不不不不不!
- No, no, no!
[shimmering tone]
为什么你会有联合的身份卡?
- Why do you have a Union card?
有许多事情你不知道
- There's a lot you don't understand.
[jet engines whirring]
蔡司... 正在和他们战斗
- Chase is...fighting them.
[crash]
[both panting]
在这我们会很安全!
We'll be safe in here!
♪ ♪
[indistinct chatter]
[children shouting]
[laughter]
通过飞升 你会加入到我们祖先的圣流中
- Through Ascension, you join our ancestors in the Flow.
万物归一 真正的共享一切
All become one, in the true community.
你们都他妈的疯了!
- You're all fucking insane! [people gasp]
嘘!
- Shh!
我无法再忍♥受每个星期天
- I can't spend any more Sundays
来看着人们自杀!
watching people kill themselves!
孩子 如果你能给全能者一个机会...
- Baby, if you just give the Omnifaith a chance--
联合要为杀害我的哥哥负责!
- The Union's responsible for killing my brother!
你的儿子!
Your son!
无论你是否认同我的信仰
- Whether or not you share my beliefs,
我的责任是保护你
my job is to protect you.
我受够了
- I'm done listening.
- [crying]
仁慈的圣流住民
Merciful inhabitants of the Flow.
你与我们同在
You who are together,
我的祖先和敌人同在
my ancestors and my enemies as one,
请保护我仅剩的孩子
please protect the only child I have left.
- [gasps]
娃啊 妈妈在这里
- Juju. Mama's here.
妈? 你还活着!
- Ma? You're alive!
而我...死了?
Am I...dead?
不 孩子 你还活着 我们都活着
- No, baby, you're alive. We're alive.
我身上发生了什么?
- What's happening to me?
你被救了 孩子
- You are saved, child.
我们12人并不认识彼此
We 12 never knew each other,
但我们有两个共同点
but we had two points of commonality:
我们都是无神论者和科学家
we were all atheists, and scientists,
致力于使用纳米科技
working to harness nano-technology
阻止日益向我们逼近的气候崩溃
to stop the climate collapse that races toward us still.
圣流由克尔白提供力量
- The Flow is powered by the Kaaba!
你真觉得天堂需要电源?
You really think heaven would need a battery?
醒醒吧!
Wake up!
然后 我们自己的纳米科技充满了我们
- Then, our own nano-technology consumed us.
我在来世醒来 这是个奇迹!
I woke up in the HereAfter. A miracle!
- Ugh.
我听了无数遍这个无聊的故事了
I've heard this boring story a million times.
你还会听无数遍
- And you will hear it a million more
知道你觉得这是真理(好有既视感)
until you accept the truth.
赤身裸体的站在克尔白前
- Naked before the Kaaba,
周围都是古老的宗教遗迹
surrounded by relics of the Old Religions,
命运的信息已经明确
fate's message was clear:
为了在我们生态系统的崩溃中幸存
to survive the death of our ecosystem,
我们必须统合所有的信仰
we must bring all faiths together.
所以我们建立了巴比伦
And so we built Babylon.
在这里 我们为暮光做准备
Here, we prepare for the Twilight:
那荣耀的一天 所有人都将接受全能者的信仰
that glorious day when all have accepted the Omnifaith,
所有人都将得到飞升
and the last man Ascends.
那一天 纳米幼发拉底河将如同
That day, the Nano-Euphrates will run gold
阳光般闪耀着金色的光芒
as the rays of the sun,
代表着人类最终战胜了死亡(这段翻的我一阵恶寒 太恶心了)
to signify humanity has finally beaten death.
太阳落山了
The sun has set.
请那些获准飞升的人上前来
May those who have earned Ascension step forward.
通过这个仪式 你们会加入到我们祖先的圣流中
Through this rite, you join our ancestors in the Flow.
你们将成为真正分享一切的一员
You become one in the true community.
宝贝? 孩子?
- Juju? Baby?
你知道的 你这么叫我的时候
- You know, I used to be embarrassed
我一直会很尴尬
when you called me that.
但是我得说
But I gotta admit,
这个现在听上去不错
it sounds good right about now.
妈 我们这是在哪?
Ma, where are we?
我最后记得 联合弄伤了我的眼睛
Last I remember, the Union slashed my eye.
我想我应该死了 但还是该在情报锁定里
I thought I was dead, but I'm still in gen:LOCK.
联合救了你
- The Union saved you.
妈 联合可不是什么好人!
- Ma, the Union aren't good guys!
他们是群为了不切实际的幻想而冲向死亡的狂徒
They're zealots marching to their deaths for fairy tales.
奇迹可不是什么幻想
- The Miracle is not a fairy tale.
你不明白
You don't understand.
圣流让泰特兄弟回应了我的祈祷
The Flow used Brother Tate to answer my prayers.
我每晚都祈祷我能和我的孩子们再次团聚
I prayed for a reunion with my children every night.
孩子们? 还有谁在那?
- Children? Who else is there?
宝贝? 我能怎么办?
- Baby? What can I do?
在我们试图从合众手中拯救蔡司的时候
- In our attempt to free Chase from the Polity,
他受到了一些伤害
he was badly damaged.
对不起 姐妹
I'm so sorry, sister.
我们不知道他会这么崩溃
We did not know he would be so broken.
痛苦只会变得更糟
- Pain that only gets worse.
记忆缺失 他还没有身体
Memories vanishing, he doesn't have a body.
这怎么能算活着?
What kind of life is that?
这的确不能算活着
- No kind of life at all.
但我考虑过
But I've been thinking
也许有个办法值得一试的办法能减轻
maybe there is a way for his suffering
他和你的痛苦
and yours to have been worth it.
你想要进行飞升?
- You want to Ascend?
你对在圣流中的死后世界的
You have no proof of an afterlife
任何证明 爸爸!
in the Flow, Baba!
圣科学家的证言对
- The testimonies of the Saint Scientists
十亿人来说已经足够了
are proof enough for a billion people.
[coughing]
亚萨明 你的父亲病了 他现在很痛苦
- Yasamin, your father is sick. He is in great pain.
飞升能解放他
Ascension will free him.
我也会随他而去
And I want to go with him.
但你并没有生病!
- [gasps] But you aren't sick!
你不再需要我们
- You don't need us. - [wheezing]
你是个成年人了 亚萨明
- You're an adult now, Yasamin.
你还不明白吗 女儿?
- Do you not see, daughter?
如果你没有信仰我们就无法获得飞升
We cannot Ascend while you are without faith.
[coughing]
-可是... -没什么可是的!
- But-- - No, buts!
你的无信是你父亲生活在
Your disbelief is the only reason
痛苦中的唯一原因
your father lives in pain.
这些两脚羊只是“和圣流同在”
- These sheep just "go with the Flow."
[crowd cheers] [laughing]
而我 米沙
And I, Meshach,
要叫醒他们
will wake them up. [laughs]
米沙 米沙 米沙...
crowd: Meshach, Meshach-- [broadcast powers off]
[solemn music]
♪ ♪
宝贝 你还记得你的父亲吗?
- Juju, do you remember your father?
只有一闪而过的画面
- Only in flashes.
我感觉...对他的认识一片空白
I feel...empty where he's supposed to be.
当联♥合♥国♥改名为合众的时候
- Your father and I were children
我和你的父亲都还是孩子
when the United Nations rebranded as the Polity.
他们改了名 但是旧的
They changed their name, but the old hierarchies
体系依然存在
didn't go away.
地球母亲病的更重
Mother Earth still got sicker.
越来越糟越来越糟
The poor, poorer.