剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表
我只是想知道发生了什么
I just want to know what's happening!
你们在干嘛 你们在干嘛
What are you doing? What are you doing?
纪洛里局长 地检官女士
Chief Guillory. Madam D.A.
解救雷肖恩
第一季 第八集
-波因西副队长 -局长
- Lieutenant Poincy. - Chief.
林肯警探 不能再这样见面了
Detective Lincoln, we're gonna have to stop meeting like this.
你在谈判吗
You're negotiating?
这次由波因西副队长来谈判
Lieutenant Poincy's in the negotiator's chair this time
这是对方的要求
as per the subject's request
而且这次僵持的性质非常微妙
and the delicate nature of the standoff.
我在指导他尽量让对方投降
I'm coaching his efforts to broker a surrender.
任务很艰巨啊
Well, that's a hell of an undertaking.
他有妻儿吗
You got a wife and child in there?
-是的 和他在一起 局长 -天啊
- Yeah, they're in there with him, Chief. - Oh, Lord.
帮他诉讼是不可能的
Litigating his charges is off the table.
明白
Understood.
那女人和孩子有危险
That woman and child are in danger.
我们得加快速度了
We're going to have to accelerate this to an end.
他声称是诱导犯罪
He's claiming entrapment,
他想和你讨论一下 地检官女士
and he'd like to discuss it with you, Madam D.A.
他想谈话 可以投降以后再谈
He wants to talk? We can talk when he surrenders.
不能让他在僵持中辩护 包括通过社交媒体
He will not mount a defense with this standoff and social media.
为什么不屏蔽他的电♥话♥
And why haven't we cut his phone?
我们正在尝试
It's in the works.
准备切断电源
Prepare to cut the power!
妈妈
Mommy.
宝贝
Yes, baby.
怎么回事
What's happening?
玩你的游戏吧
Just play your game.
好吗
Okay?
这里有蜡烛
I got candles.
玩到高分了吗 小家伙
You get that high score yet, little man?
还没有
Not yet.
好吧
All right.
继续加油 好吗
You keep working at it, okay?
宝贝
Baby.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
小塔
Tay.
宝贝 我爱你
Baby, I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
怎么着
What's up!
天哪 快看
Oh, my God, look!
雷肖恩上新闻了
Rayshawn is on the news!
雷肖恩接受了本地新闻采访
We've got local news interview on Rayshawn.
为什么我五岁的儿子和他妈妈要在隔壁房♥间
How come my five-year-old son in the next room with his mother
躲子弹
dodging bullets?
他们朝我们的窗户开枪 想破门而入
They shot up our window, and they tried to break down my door.
现在他们切断了电源
And now they cut the power off.
新奥尔良警方想杀我 都持续一天了
This whole day New Orleans Police has been trying to kill me.
你打算出来吗
Are you planning on coming out?
我打算保护我的家人
I'm planning on keeping my family safe.
我的天啊
For the love of Jesus.
找到手♥机♥运营商 屏蔽他的手♥机♥
Someone find that cellphone carrier and get his phone cut off.
目前的情况很紧张
It's a very tense scene out
大家非常担心你的人♥质♥
here with a lot of concern over your hostages.
人♥质♥ 女士 这是我的老婆和孩子
Hostages? Lady, I got my wife and my son in here.
不好意思 我们刚得到消息
Excuse me. I need to let our viewers know that we've just gotten word
那名警♥察♥已经死在医院了
that the police officer has died at the hospital.
什么
What?
警官的身份目前尚未透露
The identification of the officer is being held at this time...
天啊
Jesus.
当局通知家属
...authorities notify the family.
死因尚属未知
A cause of death has not been given,
但有消息证实这名警官
but sources confirm that the injuries sustained
是在今早警方的追捕中受伤导致死亡
during this morning's police pursuit led to the officer's death.
纪洛里警♥察♥局长办公室拒绝置评
The office of Police Chief Guillory declined to comment.
敬请关注更多消息
Further details to come.
雷肖恩 这会改变你的处理方式
Rayshawn, will this change how you handle this--
雷肖恩 在吗
Rayshawn? Are you there?
雷肖恩
Rayshawn?
我们好像失去了联♥系♥
I think we've lost our connection.
WLYZ独家为您报道
But you heard it here first on WLYZ.
本台在我身后的
We've talked to Rayshawn Morris live on the air
人♥质♥劫持现场
at the scene of an apparent hostage situation,
与雷肖恩·莫里斯进行了直播谈话
taking place right here behind me
他就在市中心的公♥寓♥大楼里
at an apartment complex in Central City.
我们收到消息 一名警官已经死亡
And we have reported that an officer has died.
剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表