剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表
扯淡
This is bullshit!
我不知道 但我没见过这么多警♥察♥
I don't know, but I ain't seen this many cops involved.
找到他了
Got him.
这是他的手♥机♥号♥
That's his cell right there.
解救雷肖恩
第一季 第四集
未知号♥码
未知号♥码
我们是警♥察♥ 接电♥话♥
-谁啊 -迈克·特劳特警长
- Who is this? - Sergeant Mike Trout.
别闹了 赶紧出来
Look, you need to cut the bullshit and come out here now.
别闹了 你们朝我房♥子开枪啊 滚你♥妈♥的♥
Cut the bullshit? Y'all the ones shooting up my house. Fuck you.
你轧了一个警♥察♥
You ran over a cop.
什么
What?
你没听错 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you heard me, motherfucker,
赶紧像个男人一样出来面对
so you need to come out here and face this like a man.
不 不 不可能的
Nah. Nah, it ain't going down like that.
因为你 现在有个警♥察♥正在手术
There's a cop in surgery right now because of you,
特警队来了以后 就没得商量了
and when SWAT gets here, all bets are off.
如果你关心你的家人
So if you care about your family,
最好马上下来
you better get the fuck down here right now.
你们陷害我 这是诱导犯罪
Y'all set me up. This was entrapment.
你又不是律师 这不是诱导犯罪
Hey, you no fucking lawyer. It ain't entrapment.
懒得和你说话
I'm done with you.
让你同事接电♥话♥ 那个老的
Put the brother on the phone-- the old man.
我不想再听到你的声音了
I don't wanna hear from you again.
操
Fuck.
不能让他们谈话
He ain't talking to him.
*我们会胜利*
*We shall overcome*
*我们会胜利*
*We shall overcome*
难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
*总有一天我们会胜利*
*We shall overcome someday*
别轻举妄动
Let's just hold the set.
特警队来了以后会接手的
When SWAT rolls in, they'll take over.
不 去他妈的 这是我们的案子
No. Fuck that. This is ours.
泰德是我的人 我的人躺在医院
Ted is my guy--my guy, laying in the hospital.
这个混♥蛋♥想和我僵持 没问题
This fucker wants a standoff? He gets it.
叫皮尔森去给他买♥♥个披萨
You tell Pearson to go down the street, get him a pizza.
把波因西叫来
And get Poincy.
*总有一天我们会胜利*
*We shall overcome someday*
喂
Hello.
你知道我想和你谈话
You knew I wanted to talk to you?
嗯 因为我没朝你开枪
Yeah, 'cause I didn't shoot you.
没错
That's right.
没错 你不是杀手 我比较放心
That's right. You ain't no killer. That helps me.
现在我只想和你谈话
Look, for now on, I only wanna talk to you.
什么鬼
The fuck?
-搞什么 -我不是谈判专家
- What the fuck? - I am not a negotiator.
我的人因为这个混♥蛋♥躺在重症监护室
My guy's laying in the ICU because of this motherfucker.
你琢磨一下怎么跟他说
You figure out how to talk to him.
给我们争取点时间就行
Just buy us some time. That's all we need.
看这个
Check this out.
他被授予过勋章 特种部队
He's decorated Army--Special Forces.
-这家伙是谁 -这证明不了什么
- Who the fuck is this guy? - That don't mean shit.
这栋楼没人了吧
The building's completely empty, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我在奥雷塔城♥堡♥海利大道108号♥ 403房♥
I'm at 108 O.C. Haley, unit 403.
我和我妻子还有五岁的儿子在一起
I'm in here with my wife and my five-year-old son.
我的家人要被警♥察♥袭击了
My family--My family is about to be attacked by the police.
如果你在附近 立刻拿起手♥机♥
Now, listen. If you're in the area, I need you to get a phone.
录像 发布 分享 好吗
Record, post, share. Okay?
别让我的家人步上迈克·布朗或者塔米尔·赖斯的后尘
Don't let my family turn out like Mike Brown or Tamir Rice.
拜托 我们必须公之于众
Please, we got to get this to the news
最重要的是让地检办公室知道
and, most importantly, to the D.A.'s office
让我解释一下 免得为时已晚
so I can explain my side of this before it's too late.
看看这些混♥蛋♥
Look at these motherfuckers.
这些混♥蛋♥想杀我
These motherfuckers is trying to kill me.
-雷雷 -爸爸
- Ray-Ray! - Daddy?
回房♥间去
Get back in the room!
雷雷 雷雷 没事吧
Ray-Ray. Ray-Ray, you okay?
每次都这样
It's the same shit.
WATP电视台现场报道
I'm reporting live for WATP.
这里的确有挟持人♥质♥的情况
We have confirmed a hostage situation.
特劳特
Hey, Trout.
-谢谢 伙计 -没事
- Thanks, man. - You got it.
我知道你不愿意
I know you don't wanna do this,
但你必须和他谈谈
but I need you to talk to him.
他只信任你
You're the only one he'll trust,
我们要送他一个求和的礼物
and we--we need to make a peace offering.
你凭什么认为他会让我进去
What makes you think he'll let me in?
你刚才还想杀他的妻子和孩子
You just tried to kill his wife and his kid.
现在你要送他披萨
Now you're offering him a fucking pizza?
听着 副队长
Listen, Lieutenant.
任务失败是我的责任 是我搞砸了
It got fucked up. It all went bad. That's on me. It was my bust.
但是
But...
我们都会犯错
we all make mistakes.
不是吗
Don't we?
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 史蒂文
Okay, Steven.
别紧张
Easy does it.
你好
Hello?
剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表