剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表
-雷 -爸爸
- Ray! - Daddy!
-你在干什么 -塔伊莎
- What are you doing? - Tayesha!
-爸爸 -你在干什么
- Daddy! - What are you doing?
雷肖恩
Rayshawn!
他们会指控我杀♥警♥♥察♥的
They're gonna charge me with killing a cop!
他们会判我死刑的 小塔
They're gonna give me the death penalty, Tay!
雷雷
Ray-Ray!
-爸爸 -走吧 我们走
- Daddy! - Let's go, we have to go.
雷肖恩 别轻举妄动 我带他们出去
Rayshawn, hold tight! I'm gonna walk 'em out!
史蒂文
Steven!
我儿子呢 史蒂文
Where is my son, Steven?
我带他们出去 雷肖恩
I'm gonna walk 'em out, Rayshawn!
你赶紧到电♥话♥旁边
You get to the phone soon as you can!
史蒂文 我儿子呢
Steven, where's my son?
史蒂文
Steven!
我儿子呢
Where's my son?
我儿子呢
Where's my son?
指挥小组 红色1队
Command, Red 1.
波因西副队长和两名人♥质♥出来了
Lieutenant Poincy and two hostages coming out.
嫌犯还在里面
Suspect is still inside.
我们该怎么做
How do we proceed?
我需要那个录像 史蒂文
I need that video, Steven!
把录像给我
Get me that video!
解救雷肖恩
第一季 第十四集
你是警♥察♥吗
You a cop?
是的 你也是吗
Yeah. You, too?
好吧 兄弟 小短说你没问题 所以
All right, bro. Shorty said you was cool, so...
我也是以防万一
Make sure it's not hot around here.
你是海军陆战队的
You a marine?
驻派了三次
Did three tours.
陆军 两次
Army. Two tours.
退伍军人管理局有相关的项目
You know, the VA has programs.
可不嘛 退伍军人管理局
Yeah, right. The VA.
不 我是认真的 几年前帮了我不少忙
Nah, I'm serious, man. Done me some real good a few years back.
退伍军人管理局的医生让我写日记
VA doctors told me to keep a journal.
如果身处炼狱 干脆继续前行
温斯顿.丘吉尔
我在网上写
I did this instead.
保持我的ARP
Keeps up my ARP.
义务 责任 积极性
Accountability. Responsibility. Positivity.
毒品在你身上吧
Hey, you got that rock, right?
今天是你的幸运日 海军陆战队员 没有
It's your lucky day, marine. I ain't got it.
操
Shit.
-你在干什么 -我知道 我搞砸了
- What the hell you doing? - I know. I fucked up.
需要我行动吗
Want me to move in?
不要 他不干净 他完全不上套
No. Don't move in. He's dirty. He's not going for it at all.
-我知道他不干净 -你想让我怎么做
- Yeah, I know he's dirty. - What do you want me to do?
-让他回车里 -好吧 我试试
- Get him back in the car. - All right, fine. I'll try.
-试试可不够 -好的 特劳特
- No, do more than try. - Yes, Trout.
你说得对 我尽力 听着
You're right. I'll try harder. Listen.
他没有武器 我发出逮捕信♥号♥♥之前不要行动
He's not armed, so don't move in until I signal for the arrest.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - Yeah. Yeah.
给你加点动力
Got a little extra incentive.
我愿意付双倍的钱
I'm willing to pay double.
那你去找拉法叶呗 为什么要付双倍
Try Lafayette. Why pay double?
你没注意到我的肤色吗
Ain't you notice my complexion?
今晚你想在电视上
You wanna hear about me chopped up
看到我被碎尸万段的新闻吗
into a million pieces on tonight's news?
我服役的兄弟
My brother in service.
无意冒犯 但是
No disrespect, but, uh,
你真的有资本拒绝金钱吗
you really in a position to turn down money?
这就对了
That's right.
走吧 伙计
Come on, man.
一千块的毒品附赠这个
A g-pack will get you this.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
我说了我会付你双倍 这差不多三倍了
I said I'll double your money. That's damn near triple.
-伙计 -我去后面拿弹♥药♥
- Look, man. - Let me get the ammo out the back.
我不干了 我说了我不干了
I'm not doing this. I said I'm not doing this.
等等
Hold up.
靠
Damn.
不 不 不 妈的
No, no, no, no, no. Shit.
操
Fuck!
-怎么回事 -你看到了吗 怎么回事啊
- What happened? - Did you see that? How?
-你们有什么话说 -扯淡
- What you gonna say now? - Bullshit!
-出来了 -快走
- Coming out. - Let's go. Let's go.
我不会挂他电♥话♥的
I won't get off the phone with him.
我会陪他到最后 明白吗
I'm gonna stay with him until the end. You understand?
直到这一切结束 直到最后 明白吗
Until this is over. Until the end. You understand me?
我会陪着他的 不会有事的
I'm gonna stay with him. It's gonna be all right.
-警♥察♥朝他开枪了 -不
- They just shot him! - No!
不 不 不 快点
No, no, no, no, no. Come on.
把他们带走 把他们带走
Get 'em out of here. Get 'em out of here.
不
No!
-快走 -不
- Go! - No!
剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表