剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表
小心爆♥炸♥ 小心爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole. Fire in the hole.
不 雷肖恩
No! Rayshawn!
破门失败 破门失败
Failed breach. Failed breach.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
宝贝 宝贝 没事吧
Baby. Baby, you okay?
没事吧
You okay?
雷雷 雷雷 没事吧
Ray-Ray. Ray-Ray, you okay?
雷雷 回答我 你没事吧
Ray-Ray! Answer me! You okay?
好的
Okay.
刚才是枪声吗
Was that a gunshot?
那他妈是什么声音
What the fuck was that?
他们干了啥
What did they do?
把这个给雷雷戴上 给雷雷戴上
Put this on Ray-Ray. Put in on Ray-Ray.
捂住嘴 泰伊 捂住嘴
Cover your mouth. Tay, cover your mouth.
退后 我说了你们不要进来
Back the fuck up! I told y'all y'all ain't coming in here!
投掷闪光弹
Roll bang.
你知道他马上就出来了
How you give that order
为什么还下令突袭
when you know how close he is to coming out?
史蒂文 现在局面你已经控制不了了
This is out of your hands now, Steven.
戴上面具 投掷烟雾弹
Mask up. Deploying gas.
后退 后退
Pull back. Pull back.
-后退 -妈的
- Pull back. - Shit.
他和妻儿都在里面
He's in there with his wife and kids.
-你♥他♥妈♥去散散步吧 -我哪儿也不去
- Take a fucking walk. - I'm not going anywhere.
史蒂文 去透透气
Steven, get some air.
快点
Now.
解救雷肖恩
第一季 第十二集
宝贝 没事吧 你没事吧
Baby, you okay? You okay?
雷雷 没事吧 你没事吧
Ray-Ray, you okay? You okay?
没事就好
Okay. All right.
真是操了
Goddamn.
如果你们越线 就会被抓捕
You break the line, you will be contained.
我不是叫你待在车里吗
Boy, I thought I told you to stay in the car.
这些警♥察♥想杀黑人
These cops are trying to kill anybody black.
别这么说 迈尔斯
Don't talk like that, Miles.
你要去哪 不要扭头就走 小子
Where you going? Don't you turn your back on me, boy.
过来 迈尔斯
Come here. Miles!
怎么了
What?
他打来电♥话♥了
He's calling.
他们不让你参与行动了
Your plug has been pulled.
谁让你不听话 他们也没办法
This is when you're forced to remove yourself from this.
他当时正在考虑让他老婆出来
He's concerned letting her walk out on her own.
这还不能多给我们一点时间吗
Shouldn't that buy us some more time?
除非他们立刻离开 否则必须执行战术行动
Unless they walk out immediately. It's already Tactical.
妈的
Shit.
雷肖恩 你们还好吧
Hey, Rayshawn, everybody all right? Everybody all right?
他们朝我儿子扔了个烟雾弹
They threw a fucking gas canister at my son.
我5岁的儿子 他们真♥他♥妈♥不是人
My 5-year-old son. What kind of fucking monsters are they?
我知道这样不对 雷肖恩
I know this shit ain't right, Rayshawn,
但我们还是要理智对待 明白吗
but we still got to deal with it, hear?
你的人想杀我的家人
I got your people trying to kill my family.
对待个鸡♥巴♥ 傻♥逼♥
We ain't dealing with shit, motherfucker.
兄弟 我是你最后的希望
Hey, bruh, I'm the finger in the dam
免得你一条路走到黑
trying to keep it from busting wide open on your ass.
别跟我玩游戏了 史蒂文
Quit gaming me, Steven.
我没时间跟你玩游戏 雷肖恩 这不是游戏
I ain't got time to game you, Rayshawn. This ain't a game!
你很清楚他们会怎么做 还在这跟我装
You on the phone knowing damn fucking well what they was gonna do.
好吧 你想怪我就怪我吧
All right. All right. You wanna blame me, go ahead. Blame me.
但你最好快点 因为我们还要想办法
But you better hurry the fuck up 'cause we still gotta figure out
让你活命呢
how to get you out of this shit.
既然地检官对录像无动于衷 那公之于众吧
Look, that video ain't moving the D.A. Let it move the people.
传到网上去 史蒂文
Get it viral for me, Steven.
拜托 我们没时间
Come on, we ain't got time
在这些事上扯皮了 雷肖恩
to negotiate none of that right now, Rayshawn.
那就争取时间啊
Well, make time.
-听着 -靠
- Look... - Damn.
我现在告诉你残酷的事实 兄弟
I'm gonna give you the hard cold facts right now, bruh.
不可能
现在不决定就没机会了
It's now-or-never time.
听到了吗 游戏时间结束了
You hear me? Playtime is over.
你告诉我 如果塔伊莎和小家伙出去会怎么样
Now, you told me what if Tayesha and little man walk out.
你让她走了吗
Did you ask her to leave?
如果是的
If you did, we need to
我们要尽快试试看 不然就来不及了
try and make that happen while we still can.
告诉塔伊莎我们已经安排好了 她可以安全出来
Tell Tayesha that it's been arranged that she can come out safely.
不 不 不 太绝对了 现在还不好说
No, no, no, no. No. No. Absolute. It's too volatile.
我好歹得做出一些承诺吧
I got to tell him something.
她和我儿子出去
She and my little man come out...
不能对他们指手画脚 明白吗
nobody so much as points a finger at them, you understand me?
我向你保证
You got my word.
-不 你不能保证 -你知道我有多认真 史蒂文
- No. You can 't promise. - You know how serious I am about this, Steven.
如果她出去 所有的枪都要放下 好吗
If she comes out, all guns are down, okay?
别急着说"如果"
Let's worry about taking that "If"
我们先确保她能出来 雷肖恩
and making it a sure thing, Rayshawn.
听着 你的女人想出来
Look, your woman wants to come out.
我知道她想出来 她也希望你能出来
I know she wants to come out, and she wants you to come out, too.
没有录像为我作证
Without that video speaking for me...
他们肯定要让法官判我死刑
they gonna seek the death penalty.
那我不如死在这里
I might as well die in here.
好吧 能活一天是一天
Okay, okay. We living on borrowed time.
好死不如赖活嘛
We been living on borrowed time all day.
特警队最终突袭
你可以给自己争取更多的时间
Maybe you can buy yourself some more time.
只要你做出正确的决定 仅此而已
All you gotta do is the right thing. That's all you got to do.
-让我想想 -不 不 不
- Just let me think on this. - No. No, no.
没时间想了 是时候行动了 雷肖恩
No more time for thinking. It's time to do right now, Rayshawn.
听着 塔伊莎是个好女人
Look, Tayesha's a good woman.
她说的话 做的事
She's doing and saying the things
都证明了她是个好女人
that a good woman should say and do.
你得为她着想
It's time for you to do right by her.
拜托 雷肖恩
Come on, Rayshawn.
我在你这个岁数的时候可不如你
Come on. You a better man than I was at your age.
你比我更聪明 做出了更好的选择
You smarter. You made better choices.
你不是让我帮你吗 我在帮你啊
Hell, you asked me to help you out. I'm trying to help you out.
咱俩要一起努力 兄弟 仅此而已
I just need you to meet me halfway, bruh. That's all.
我知道你心里有数 兄弟
I know you got it in you, bruh.
你出来的时候 我就在外面等你
I will be out here waiting for you when you come out.
可我不能把你抬出去吧
But I can't carry you out.
好吧
Okay.
什么
What?
你要出来吗
You gonna come out?
我出来
I'll come out.
阿瓦雷斯呢
Where's Alvarez?
-你一个人来前门 -好
- You come to the front door alone. - Okay.
只有你一个人 明白吗
Only you. You understand me?
-向我保证 史蒂文 -好 我向你保证
- Give me your word, Steven. - Okay. You got my word.
我送你和你的家人出去 好的
I will walk you and your family out. Okay.
他准备出来了
He's ready to come out.
-等等 他同意投降了 -就在刚才
- Wait. He agreed to surrender? - Just now.
他只求让我带他出来
All he wants is for me to walk him out.
这可不行
I can't agree to that.
求你了 让我信守承诺 带他出来吧
Look, I'm asking you. Let me keep my word. Let me walk him out.
这不是私事 史蒂文
This isn't personal, Steven.
这件事过于私密 你根本无法理解
It is so personal you can't even understand it.
那个年轻人不用死的
Look, that young man doesn't have to die.
他不想死
He's choosing not to die.
他可能在准备下次袭击 黑色1队 指挥权交给你
He could be readying another assault. Black 1, you have control.
等等 阿瓦雷斯 万一出差错 你肯定会自责
Wait, wait, wait. You don't want to live with this, Alvarez.
要是子弹突然弹到孩子的头上怎么办
Firing a bullet that'll ricochet into that little kid's head.
我们有一个和平的选择
We have a peaceful option at our feet.
我们只是给他一点时间罢了
A window of time is all we're affording him. That's it.
我让我的人撤回来 原地待命
I'll pull my men back but not out.
要是出岔子了
The second this goes sideways,
他们立刻就会攻进去 清楚吗
they will take that fucking door, you understand me?
-非常清楚 -好吧
- Clear as day. - All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要怎么做
So how does this work?
特警队会用装甲车护送你过去
SWAT will escort you over there in the BearCat.
让他冷静下来 带他出来 这是我们最后的机会
Just keep him calm and get him out. This is our last chance.
好的
All right.
剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表