剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表
枪
Gun!
别开枪 别开枪 别开枪
Stop firing! Stop firing! Stop firing!
别开枪 别开枪
Stop firing! Stop firing!
住手 住手 住手
Stop! Stop! Stop!
雷雷 雷雷 没事吧 你没事吧
Ray-Ray. Ray-Ray, you okay? You okay?
-嗯 -宝贝 没事吧 对不起
- Yeah. - Baby, you okay? I'm sorry.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
把枪收起来 住手 住手
Holster that weapon! Stop it! Stop!
你们他妈在干嘛
What the fuck y'all doing?
我看到一把枪
I saw a fucking gun.
我不管你看到什么 他和家人在里面呢
I don't care what you saw. He's in there with his family.
-我看到一把枪啊 -我不管
- I saw a gun. - I don't give a shit!
他和女人孩子在里面 你这个混♥蛋♥
The man is in there with a woman and child, you fucking asshole!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Well, fuck you!
你没事吧 来 雷雷
You okay? Come on, Ray-Ray.
到床后面去 到床后面去 别起身
Get behind the bed. Get behind the bed. Stay low.
雷雷 听我说
Ray-Ray, I need you to listen to me.
待在后面 保持安静 好吗
You're gonna stay back here and you gotta stay quiet, okay?
安静 听到了吗 听到了吗
Quiet, you hear me? You hear me?
好吧
Okay. All right.
离你妈妈近点 靠近点
Stay close to your mama. Stay close.
我们直接火力全开冲进去
Look, let's go in there hard, full blast.
弄辆坦克把门炸开
Take a goddamn tank to get through that door.
还有其他选择吗
Other options?
取得联♥系♥ 给他打电♥话♥ 让他出来
Establish contact. Get him on the phone. Get him outside.
操
Oh, fuck.
那个混♥蛋♥正在直播我们
That motherfucker's live streaming us right fucking now.
-什么 我♥操♥ -看看这个
- What? What the fuck? - Look at that.
这些混♥蛋♥把我困住了
These are the motherfuckers who entrapped me,
现在他们想杀了我 我妻子和儿子
and now they're trying to kill me, my wife, and my son.
他们想把这把黑枪赖在我身上
And they're trying to pin this ghetto gun on me.
解救雷肖恩
第一季 第三集
叫地检官上来扫描指纹
Tell the D.A. to get up here and run the prints,
在他们暴♥力♥抓捕我之前
see how many cops touch this gun
看看有多少警♥察♥碰过这把枪
before they try to bring another black man down.
我们支持你 雷肖恩
We're with you, Rayshawn!
我们爱你 雷肖恩 坚强点
We love you, Rayshawn! Stay strong, baby!
我知道我的权利 我有权拍摄
I know my rights, and I got the right to film.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你们都在保护我的家人
Y'all are keeping my family safe.
加油啊 雷肖恩兄弟
What up, my brother Rayshawn?
我们挺你 老兄
We with you, dawg!
小塔
Tay.
宝贝 我来吧
Baby, I got him.
你休息一下
Get some rest.
不
Don't.
小塔 把手♥机♥给我
Tay, I need your phone.
拜托
Please.
小家伙
Hey, little man.
你害怕吗
You're scared?
害怕没关系
It's okay to be scared.
你可以说你很害怕
And it's okay to say you're scared, too.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
好吧
All right.
要不这样
All right, well, here's what we're gonna do about that.
我来处理那些可怕的事情 好吗
I'm gonna take care of the scary stuff, okay?
靠我了
That's on me.
你就继续干♥你♥擅长的事
And I want you to do what you're best at.
你知道是什么吗
You know what that is?
拜托
Oh, come on.
你干得比所有人都好
You do it better than anyone I know.
你还不知道吗
You still don't know?
电子游戏
Video games.
对吗
Right?
但听着 你不光要玩
But look, I don't just want you to play.
还要玩到有史以来的最高分
I want you to get the highest score you've ever gotten.
你能做到吗
You think you can do that?
好 说出来
All right, so go ahead and say it.
我会玩到最高分
I'm gonna get the highest score.
不 不 不对
No. No, not that.
你要玩到有史以来的最高分
You're gonna get the highest score you've ever gotten.
我要玩到有史以来的最高分
Get the highest score I've ever gotten.
没错
Yeah.
这就对了
That's right.
这就对了
That's right.
玩吧
Go ahead.
让爸爸为你骄傲 好吗
You make Daddy proud, okay?
好
All right.
雷
Ray.
雷
Ray.
雷 雷
Ray. Ray.
你们这样不行
Y'all ain't right!
举起手来
不要开枪
没错 我在跟你说话
Yeah, I'm talking to you! Yeah!
希望别拖到晚上
I hope this gets resolved before nighttime.
放学后 下班后
Get that after-school, after-work gathering,
街上就不干净了
it'd be something else out here.
你抽的万宝路吗
That a Marlboro you smoking?
淡薄荷醇 味浓 不知道是啥意思
Menthol Light with Full Flavor, whatever that means.
要吗
You want one?
不 不 谢谢
No. No, thanks.
给
Here.
今晚大家都别想走了
No, ain't nobody blowin' tonight.
谢谢 但是不用了
Appreciate it, but, uh, no, thanks.
你为什么要打量我
What reason you sizing me up?
我看得出你伤得很重
Well, I can see you hurtin' pretty fucking bad.
是啊 不应该发生的 怪我
Yeah, should've never happened. It's on me.
不 不是
No, it ain't.
说得容易 尤其是你
Easier said, especially by you.
你不需要处理应激反应
You won't wreck and reactin' when needed.
我们当时在等待司法管辖权
We waited for jurisdiction
没让泰德安全离开那里
instead of getting Ted out of there safe.
就一瞬间的事
Fucking moments, man.
只要几秒钟 对吧
Seconds. That's all it takes, right?
这不关我的事 但你不要自责
Ain't none of my business, but you don't wanna carry that.
泰德
Fucking Ted, man.
他今天本来要处理一些私事
He was gonna call out today, handle some personal shit.
他和往常一样喋喋不休
He's blabbin' on about it like he does.
说服自己去为孩子们多挣点钱
Talks himself into chasing the money for his kids.
泰德很坚强 他会挺过去的
Ted's tough. He's gonna pull through.
你♥他♥妈♥是医生吗
You a fucking doctor?
-放松点 迈克 -你放松点
- Relax, Mike. - You relax.
现在是时候告诉我一切了
Now is the time to tell me everything.
塔伊莎 我们得照顾雷雷 好吗
Right now, Tayesha, we gotta take care of Ray-Ray, okay?
警♥察♥刚刚朝我开枪了
The police just shot at me.
他们朝我们儿子开枪了 他们为什么要杀你
They shot at our son. Why are they trying to kill you?
我高中就认识你了
I've been knowing you since high school.
你觉得我会做什么危害你们安全的事吗
You believe I'd do something to jeopardize you two?
你都发到社交媒体了
You've been posted on social media,
还不能告诉你老婆吗
but you can't tell your fucking wife?
塔伊莎 这是个圈套
Tayesha, this is a setup.
我是黑人 这些混♥蛋♥不把我当人看
I'm just another black man to these motherfuckers.
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
操
Fuck.
我要理清思路
Look, I just need to clear my head.
操
Fuck.
不 上帝 上帝 不
No, God. God, God, no.
上帝 求你了 上帝
God. Please, God.
求你了
Please.
剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表