剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表
退后 别开枪 退后
Stand down! Don't shoot! Stand down!
滚回去
Get the fuck back!
杀了我们的人 你跑不掉的
Can't try to kill one of ours and get away with it.
-我爆了他的头 -你不会的
- I'll blow his fucking head off! - No, you ain't gonna do that!
-滚回去 -不 我们哪儿也不去
- Get the fuck back! - No, we ain't going nowhere.
-让他们退后 -退后
- Back 'em off! - Stand down!
退后
Stand down!
-特劳特 退后 -快点
- Trout, stand down! - Now!
退后
Back off.
退后 退后
Back up. Back off!
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛
What the fuck was that?
解救雷肖恩
第一季 第六集
我应该开枪的
I should've took a shot.
我成了射击练习吗
Oh, I'm target practice now?
-我以为你会理解的 -你♥他♥妈♥在想啥
- I figure you'd understand. - Fuck you thinking, man?
他应该和我们一起上法庭
He deserves a courtroom with us.
他差点就杀
He could've killed...
他脑子有病啊
What's his fucking problem?
出去
All right, clear out.
雷雷 雷雷
Ray-Ray. Ray-Ray.
宝贝
Baby.
少来
Don't.
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
想玩游戏吗
Do you wanna play a game?
我们可以看电影
We could watch a movie.
你还好吧 小家伙
You okay, little man?
抱歉吓到你了 雷
I'm sorry if I scared you, Ray-Ray.
你知道我爱你 对吧
You know I love you, right?
还有你妈妈
And your mom.
能给我看看你的分数吗
You wanna show me the score you got?
小家伙 给我看看你的分数
Come on, little man. Show me your score.
雷
Ray.
好吧
Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
那边
That way.
警方移♥动♥指挥小组
-你好 -你好
- Good day. - How you doing?
-你们就绪了吗 -嗯
- You guys squared away? - Hell, yeah.
-可以行动吗 -嗯
- Ready to go? - Yeah, yeah.
-气色不错 膝盖怎么样 -还好
- You look good. How's the knee? - It's good.
好
All right.
特劳特 今天又闯什么祸了
Trout, what can I un-fuck for you today?
什么情况
What you got?
目标携带武器 妻子和孩子被关在家里
Armed subject. Wife and child barricaded.
无法从大门进入
Can't make entrance through the door.
破门锤也没什么用
The ram was inefficient as well.
他还有一把Mag-10
And he's got a Mag-10.
我们怎么知道他有什么枪
How do we know exactly what he has?
天啊 你给他的吗
Oh, my God. You gave it to him?
他偷的 还轧了一个好警探
He stole it and ran over a good detective in the process.
你个傻♥逼♥
So fuck yourself all over this place.
你和网络运维中心向危机谈判小组汇报情况
I need you and the NOC to debrief the Crisis Negotiation Unit.
立刻联♥系♥上这家伙
We wanna get online with this guy ASAP.
我们已经联♥系♥上了 现在有个警♥察♥正在跟他谈话
We already made contact. I got a cop talking to him right now.
他是谈判专家
Is he a negotiator,
-训练有素的危机应对员吗 -是史蒂文·波因西副队长
- a trained crisis responder? - He's a lieutenant--Steven Poincy.
他可能会做出我们无法兑现的承诺
He's likely making promises we can't keep,
取得意料之外的谈判结果
letting him go down roads we don't go.
那个混♥蛋♥说他只和波因西谈话
Look, the shithead says he will only talk with Poincy.
你应该相信他
You should believe him.
卡梅隆·威尔逊正在赶来
Well, I do have Cameron Wilson on the way.
现在还为时过早
It's a little early for that.
他还有几个小时才到
Well, he's a few hours out.
到时候再说
We'll see about that when he gets here.
把波因西叫过来
Why don't you grab Poincy.
行动
Roll out!
走吧
Let's go.
解救雷肖恩
到底是怎么回事
Don't nobody know what's going on.
反抗权威
Fight the power!
让我们和他谈谈
Let us talk to him.
特警队
看到你们了
感谢大家对我的爱
#诱导犯罪 #解救雷肖恩
是雷肖恩
That's Rayshawn.
楼梯间
剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表