剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表
停车
操
Fuck!
解救雷肖恩
第一季 第一集
操了 傻♥逼♥
Fuck! Fuck! Motherfuckers!
我♥操♥
Jesus Christ!
操
Fuck!
他妈的
Goddamn!
这群傻♥逼♥ 操♥你♥妈♥的
These motherfuckers, fuck them.
操
Fuck!
操 操 操
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
操
Fuck.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
他有枪 他
He's got a gun! Get--
把孩子们带走
Move them kids!
快点带走
Move them away!
把他们带走
Get them out of there!
雷
Ray?
雷
Ray?
-爸爸 -小家伙
- Daddy! - Hey, hey, little man.
你怎么回来了
What are you doing home?
-你怎么在家 -我受不了我妈
- What are you doing here? - I couldn't deal with my mama.
-赶紧走 -爸爸 看
- You gotta go. - Daddy, look.
-我看到了 小家伙 -去哪
- I see it, little man. - Go where?
-回娘家 -雷 那是枪吗
- Go back to your mother's. - Ray, is that a gun?
警♥察♥给我设了套 他们马上就到
The police set me up. They're coming right now.
帮雷雷收拾一下 赶紧走
You gotta get Ray-Ray, get his shit and get out of here.
不 怎么回事
No. What is happening?
-过来 小家伙 -怎么回事
- Come here, little man. - What is going on?
听着 你一定要保持安静
Look, I need you to be quiet for me.
保持安静 玩你的游戏
Stay quiet and you play your game.
玩你的游戏 好吗 安静
Play your game, okay? Shh. Be quiet.
你为什么会有枪
Why do you have a gun?
塔伊莎 小塔
Tayesha. Tay.
离窗户远点
Get away from the windows.
你干了什么
What did you do?
警方追捕的嫌疑人
Suspect involved in police pursuit
是一位在奥雷塔城♥堡♥海利大道
identified as driver of a hit-and-run
和杰斐逊路口肇事逃逸的司机
at the corner of O.C. Haley and Jefferson.
各队请回复
All units, please respond.
调度 这是1A1小队 我们正在路上
Dispatch, this is 1 Apple 1. On route now.
调度 这是17B 10分钟后到达
Dispatch, this is 17 Baker. We're 10 minutes out.
行了
Hey, come on now.
分开
Break it up.
行了 分开
Come on. Break it up.
分开 分开
Break it up. Break it up!
行了
Hey, come on now.
-哪一个 哪一个 -他在那边
- Which one? Which one? - He's over there.
那个
That one?
大家冷静点
Everybody, just--Let's calm down.
我们看到你干了什么
We see what you're doing up here.
目标位置 奥雷塔城♥堡♥海利大道108号♥
Target location--108 O.C. Haley. 108 O.C. Haley.
可能有武器
Possibly armed.
怎么回事 伙计
What the hell is going on out here, man?
你没听到吗
Didn't you hear?
那里有个混♥蛋♥想杀♥警♥♥察♥
There's a piece of shit in there tried to kill a cop.
相信我 赶紧走 你们必须走
Trust me. You gotta go. You gotta go.
我以后再解释 雷雷 你得走了
I'll explain everything later. Ray-Ray, you gotta go.
听妈妈的话 好吗
I need you to listen to your mommy, okay?
-好的 -听妈妈的话
- Yes. - Listen to Mommy.
雷 吓到我了 雷
Ray, you are scaring me. Ray.
雷
Ray!
拿上他的东西 我们走 塔伊莎
Get his stuff. Let's get out of here, Tayesha.
-你怎么回事 -现在就走 塔伊莎
- What is wrong with you? - Now, Tayesha!
我们得赶紧找到他
All right, we find him, we find him fast.
听说泰德还有呼吸 送他去杜兰急诊了
Hey, they say Ted's breathing. Took him to the E.R.--Tulane.
这种事根本不应该发生
Shit should've never fucking happened.
走吧 不能让这个混♥蛋♥消失 好吗
Let's go. We can't let this motherfucker disappear, all right?
退后 退后
Hey, back the fuck up. Back the fuck up.
我的错
My bad.
控制这片区域
Tame this area.
不能进出
No one in or out here.
-你叫波因西吧 -是的
- Poincy, right? - Yeah.
-马丁大道案 -是的
- Martin Drive? - Yeah.
我记得
I remember that.
你和我们一起吗 波因西
You with us, Poincy?
-嗯 -走吧
- Yeah. - All right. Let's go.
快点 快点 快点
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
安全
Clear.
这个 这个
This one here. This one here.
快点 快点 快点
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
好
All right.
好
All right.
安全
Clear!
一层一层上 伙计们 准备好了吗
All right. Floor by floor, boys. You ready?
-快快快 -我要找谁
- Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! - Who the hell am I looking for?
黑人男性 20多岁 深色衣服
Black male, 20s, dark clothing.
这算什么描述啊
That ain't no description.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
去你外婆家
Going to your grandma's house,
好吗 下来吧 小家伙
okay? Get on your feet, little man.
听我说 今天要听妈妈话 好吗
Hey, listen to me. I need you to listen to mommy today, okay?
听到了吗 听妈妈的话
You hear me? All right. You listen to Mommy.
跟紧了 走吧
Stay close. Go.
来吧 走吧
Come on. Come here.
小塔 和妈妈待在一起 别走散了 好吗
Tay. You stay with your mommy. You stay with your mommy, okay?
-快点 快点 -快 快 快 快
- Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. - Go, go, go, go.
快点 快点
Let's go! Let's go! Come on.
快 快
Go. Go.
电梯
Elevator.
跟紧了 好吗
Stay close, okay?
听着
Listen--
把手放在我能看见的地方
Put your hands where I can see 'em!
剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表