剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表
你们可以看到一大群人围着我
You can see this large crowd forming around me as people...
管他呢 操♥他♥妈♥的
Whatever! Fuck this shit!
如果想知道真实的故事 就联♥系♥我
解救雷肖恩
第一季 第七集
蹲下
Get down.
你在窗户附近 蹲下
You're near a window. Get down.
塔伊莎 蹲下
Tayesha, get down.
快蹲下
Get down now.
塔伊莎
Tayesha!
蹲下
Get down!
说话
Talk.
他怎么样了
How's he holding up?
他刚看到他爸挥着枪
He just saw his father waving a gun,
子弹从我们头顶飞过
bullets flying over our heads.
-你觉得呢 -我只是为了让我们活下去
- What do you think? - I'm trying to keep us alive.
我不是你的士兵 雷 我是你老婆
I am not a soldier under your command, Ray. I am your wife.
你现在把话说清楚
And I need you to talk. Now.
你想让我说什么 你说啊
What do you want me to say, huh? Tell me what you want me to say.
我想知道真♥相♥
I want the truth.
他们想说服我交易毒品
They try and talk me into a drug deal.
我没同意 这就是真♥相♥
I wasn't down with it. That's the truth.
你从来没见过的警♥察♥
Some cops you've never seen, never met
突然找你要毒品
just magically walked up to you asking for drugs?
难道我能在你眼皮底下突然建立一个毒品帝国吗
So all of a sudden, I wanna build a drug empire under your nose?
雷
Ray.
贩毒赚的钱花在哪了
'Cause we got all the shit that comes with the drug game, right?
大理石地板 按♥摩♥浴缸 外面的奔驰
Marble floors, Jacuzzis, the Benz outside.
你相信那些谎言吗
You believing that bullshit now?
天啊
God.
我本来是想办法挣点房♥租
I was gonna do what I had to do to make the rent,
但我没同意
but I walked away.
他们说你要杀♥警♥♥察♥
They said you tried to kill a cop.
你怎么不听我说呢
But what about what I'm saying?
因为你说的都是实话 对吧
Because you always tell the truth, right?
我看到同层的饥渴婊♥子♥怀孕了
I see that thirsty bitch down the hallway is pregnant.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
什么
What?
你在说什么啊 不是
What the fuck are you talking about? No.
但你不确定 是吗
But you don't know for sure, do you?
塔伊莎 你现在提这些有的没的干什么
Tayesha, why you gotta bring this bullshit up right now?
塔伊莎
Tayesha.
小塔
Tay.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
波因西副队长
Lieutenant Poincy.
警探
Detective.
他为什么选你
Why does he pick you?
我们碰过面
Well, we crossed paths.
他带着他的妻子和孩子坐电梯下楼
He was coming down the elevator with his woman and his child.
-他不是通过亚当认识的吗 -不是
- Doesn't know you from Adam? - As far as I know, not at all.
他知道你当时在那里吗 巴顿大道
Does he know that you were there? Barton Drive?
我不知道他对我了解多少 长官
I have no idea what he knows about me, sir.
我猜他想让你作证
Shot in the dark-- he wants you to give his testimony.
不知道啥意思 但他选了我
Whatever that means. Yeah. He picked me.
我们查了他的档案
Well, we ran his life down.
他在一个破快餐店经常加班
Lot of overtime at some shitty Po-Boy joint.
但几年前 他还是特种部队的
But years ago, he was Special Forces.
他怎么说
So how does he carry himself?
他好像看到了什么 他声称自己是无辜的
Like he's seen some shit. And he claims to be innocent.
他想跟地检官谈谈诱导犯罪
And he wants to talk to the D.A. about entrapment.
那家伙就会扯淡
The guy's full of shit.
你们有卧底行动的录像吗
You get any footage from the buy-and-bust?
我们又不是逮捕主要人物 卧底行动哪来的录像
Look like we ropin' a kingpin? Buy-and-bust don't get recorded.
你的"合理的根据"从哪里来的
Your "Probable cause." Where did it come from?
我们收到重要玩家小短红的信息
We got a chain of messages from a big-time player--Shorty Red.
雷肖恩被派去完成交易
This Rayshawn was dispatched to finalize the sale,
但那混♥蛋♥一看到毒品就溜了
but the fucker bolted when he stepped into a charge.
真有底线
Bottom line.
他好像坚持认为自己是清白的
He seems pretty adamant about his innocence.
他看起来真的很无辜 是吧
Oh, yeah, he seems real innocent, doesn't he?
我只是在复述他的话
Just telling you what the guy told me.
他应该先把家人救出来
He should focus on getting his family out.
你也一样
And maybe you should, too.
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
You should stay the fuck out my face.
既然情况都了解了 可以控场了
Now that we've got that settled, let's contain this shit.
去跟公共廉政局谈谈
Go have a talk with PIB.
他先找你谈的
You made first contact.
尽量让他保持镇定
Make him feel composed as well as you can.
然后告诉他 真正的谈判专家可以和他谈话了
Then tell him the real negotiators are here to work with him.
请坐
Have a seat.
戴上这个
Put this on.
准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
解救雷肖恩 解救雷肖恩
Free Rayshawn! Free Rayshawn!
解救雷肖恩 解救雷肖恩
Free Rayshawn! Free Rayshawn!
解救雷肖恩 解救雷肖恩
Free Rayshawn! Free Rayshawn!
妈妈 我想尿尿
Mommy, I have to do number one.
好
Okay.
解救雷肖恩 解救雷肖恩
Free Rayshawn! Free Rayshawn!
-我来吧 -解救雷肖恩
- I got him. - Free Rayshawn!
解救雷肖恩 解救雷肖恩
Free Rayshawn! Free Rayshawn!
来吧 雷雷
Come on, Ray-Ray.
好
All right.
去吧 小家伙
All right, go for it, little man.
完事了吗
You done?
甩一甩
All right. Shake it off.
大老爷们都这么干
That's how the big boys do.
洗手
Wash your hands.
雷雷 回去吧
Ray-Ray. Get back in there.
喂
Hello.
雷肖恩 对不起 我不知道会弄成这样
Hey, Rayshawn, I'm sorry. I didn't know.
你的人想杀我
Hey, your boys are out for blood.
他们不准备给我解释的机会
They're trying to kill me before I can explain my side of this.
-他们不是我的人 雷肖恩 -很好
- They're not my boys, Rayshawn. - Good. Good.
告诉他们 如果他们要埋葬我和我的家人
Because you let them know they try and bury me and my family,
我就和他们同归于尽
I'm-a take them with me.
别这么说 不用闹得这么难看
Hey, don't say that. It don't have to end that way.
你是好人 雷肖恩 我能从你的眼神看出来
You a good man, Rayshawn. I seen it in your eyes.
你知道我在你眼神里看到了什么吗 波因西副队长
You know what I see in your eyes, Lieutenant Poincy?
什么
What's that?
恐惧
Fear.
这和我无关
This ain't about me.
你上新闻了 兄弟
现在有关系了 兄弟
Well, it is now, my brother.
如果你想知道真♥相♥ 就让地检官给我打电♥话♥
You want the truth, tell the D.A. To call me.
公♥寓♥僵持了几个小时
...this apartment for several hours.
警方还没有发布任何信息
Now, police have not released any information,
但他们声称正在解救人♥质♥
but they are calling this a hostage situation.
据称当时警方正在追捕一名嫌疑人
It's believed to be related to an incident
一名警探被嫌疑人车辆碾过
in which a detective was run over
最后嫌疑人在这里弃车逃跑
during a police chase which ended here.
有一位当地居民看到了追捕的最后阶段
We have a local resident who saw the tail end of this chase.
请问当时是什么情况
What can you tell us?
去他妈的警♥察♥ 就这么简单
Fuck the police. That's the long and short of it.
雷肖恩 雷肖恩 你还在吗
Rayshawn. Rayshawn. You still there?
切回演播室
Back to you in the studio.
我听到大车开过来了
I hear the big car's rolling in.
地检官来了吗
The D.A. Here yet?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
她在路上 已经联♥系♥过她了
She's on her way. She's been contacted.
好吧 很好
All right. Good.
很好 很好
Good. That's good.
通常黑人警♥察♥比白人警♥察♥更坏 伙计
Usually the black cops are worse than the white ones, man.
你什么情况
What's your story?
保卫和平 丰富警队多样性
Keeping the peace. Trying to enrich the community.
听起来像是警♥察♥招募广♥告♥
Sounds like a police recruit commercial, bruh.
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
让我来吧
我有个好消息 雷肖恩
Hey, look, uh, I got some good news, Rayshawn.
这里有个警方谈判专家
Now, there's a police negotiator
可以比我更好地帮助你
here who can help you much better than I can.
不 算了 我只跟你谈
No. Miss me with that. I only talk to you.
他们是好人 雷肖恩
Hey, these are good people, Rayshawn.
好不好关我屁事
I don't give a fuck if they're great.
-我只跟你谈 别人免谈 -雷肖恩
- I only talk to you, nobody else. - Look, Rayshawn...
雷肖恩 我是谈判专家亚历山德拉·林肯
Rayshawn, this is negotiator Alexandra Lincoln.
我从事了15年
I've been doing this for 15 years,
我处理过不少棘手的情况
and I've handled some impossible situations.
我想帮大家找到合理的解决方案
I wanna help us all find a way out of this.
亚历山德拉 你干过黑人吗
Alexandra, you ever fuck a black man?
回答我的问题 你干过黑人吗
Answer the question. You ever fuck a black man?
这件事与我无关
We're not talking about me.
因为我不会成为你的第一个黑人
'Cause I ain't about to be your first.
我只接史蒂文打来的电♥话♥
Next time y'all call, make sure it's Steven,
不然我就挂了
or I'll hang up again.
剧集 | 解救雷肖恩 | 导航列表