剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表
because we can't get close to him.
-我们决定在他的车上安装跟踪装置,因为我们无法接近他。
- Right.- 'Cause he's gonna spot us,
and then something bad's going to happen.
-没错。 -因为他会发现我们,然后会有不好的事情发生。
So-- - So what kind of tracking device
do you decide to use in this matter?
那么... -那么你们决定,在这件事上使用哪种追踪设备?
- It's a GPS.
-用全球定位系统。
It has a very, very powerful magnet on it.
它上面有一块非常非常强的磁铁。
Most of the time you install, you go--
you go underneath the car.
大多数时候你安装的时候,都是在车的下面。
I would log in to the software program,and I would see breadcrumbs,
where little red dots are his route.
我登录软件程序,我用“面包屑导航”,显示的小红点就是他的路线。
- Now we're up on tech surveillance.
-现在我们有技术监控了。
This thing's starting to ratchet up,because when you get to that point,
事情开始变得越来越严重了,因为当你到了那个地步,
we can't let an armed bank robbery go down
where we're not doing our part in staying on him.
我们不能让一场持械抢劫银行的事件,在我们没有尽我们的责任的情况下发生。
If you look at how this started, right--
如果你看看这是怎么开始的...
first five south of 90, then the trajectory up to Plaistow.
先是90号♥高速公路以南的五处案发地,然后轨迹延伸到普拉斯托。
It was well advertised within the squad at that point that,
hey, if this guy in this vehicle
那时候,我们队里都在相互提醒,嘿,如果这个人开着这辆车
breaks north of the tunnel,it's game on.
向北钻出隧♥道♥,我们就要注意了。
Just after 9:00 in the morning, a text message came in to me.
早上九点刚过,我收到了一条短♥信♥。
他向北穿过了93号♥高速的萨姆纳隧♥道♥。
So now we're in the scramble.
于是,我们一阵慌乱。
It's the 911 response.
911报♥警♥台作出了反应。
We're trying to get out there.
我们正向那里赶去。
Our SWAT team that day was in the harbor,doing a training run.
那天,我们的特警队,正好在港口进行训练。
And I said,"I need you back here.We're--we're tracking this car.
We think he's gonna hit a bank."
我说,“我需要你们回来。我们正在追踪这辆车。我们认为他会袭击银行。”
We knew that there was an interchange,like, seven miles up the highway,
where 93 intersects with 95.
我们知道,在高速公路上7英里处,有一个交汇处,93号♥和95号♥在那里交叉。
So he makes a beeline for us.
所以,他径直向我们开来。
He hits the--the shoreline as we're just coming up on that interchange.
他冲着海岸线开过来,快到了我们说的那个交汇处。
And I said,"Hey, put your pipper"--
我说,“嘿,把你的瞄准器...”
and the pipper's this little--it's crosshairs on the camera.
那个瞄准器就这么小...它的镜头上有个十字交叉线。
And I said,"Put it on this interchange.I'll tell you when he passes."
我说:“把它对准这个交汇处。等他通过后,我再告诉你。”
And I said, "All right, he's hitting the interchange now."
我说:“好了,他现在要到交汇处了。”
And the guy had the pipper right on the highway,
那伙计用瞄准器对着高速路,
and he's like, "I got him." - Nice.
-他好像说,“我看到他了。” -太好了。
Aircraft's doing well,but now we're getting low on gas.
飞机运行正常,但现在快没油了。
- Oh, no. - Because they were on
-哦,不会吧。 -因为他们那天
an alternate training day... - Right.
-是训练日轮班... -对。
- And we pulled them in for this mission.
-我们让他们参与了行动。
So again, we weren't gassed up,fueled up for the run.
所以,我们没有加满油,只为正常训练加了油。
To complicate matters even further,we're on this target.
让这事更加复杂的是,我们正朝着这个目标前进。
We think he's gonna hit a bank,and I don't have an arrest warrant.
虽然我们认为他会抢劫银行,但我没有逮捕令。
So we're working the channels,and as we're doing this, now,
所以,我们正在沟通逮捕令下达的渠道,就在我们这样做的时候,
he comes out of the tunnel. And 30 minutes later,
他从隧♥道♥里出来了。30分钟后,
he pulls over at that marketplace there in Haverhill, and there was a bank
他把车停在了哈弗希尔的那个超♥市♥的广场,
buried at the back middle of this parking lot.
在停车场后面一排房♥子中,有一家银行。
So we're thinking,"Oh, boy, here it goes."
所以我们在想,“哦,小子又来了。”
And we're not in position.
我们还没就位。
- The mobile STOP team has arrived.
-移♥动♥特别行动队已经来了。
They're parked, ready-- ready to go on the signal.
他们把车停好,准备...准备按信♥号♥♥行动。
And uh, now it's a waiting game because, like he said,
只等游戏开场,就像他说的,
we don't have the arrest warrant.
我们还没拿到逮捕令。
We have to catch him in the act.
我们得抓他个现行。
We have already talked to the prosecutor--
我们已经和检察官谈过了...
what do you need to get us to that arrest?
你能做点什么,让我们抓捕他?
And she says,"Any action that he does where it looks to you,
in your training and experience,that he is going to do it."
她说,“在你们看来他的任何举动,凭你们以往的训练和经验,都是他会去做的。”
- Then the--the aircraft starts calling out
what's going on in the vehicle.
-接着,飞机开始呼叫,车里发生了什么。
And at one point,they see that he gets out,
he opens up his hood,and then he does something.
这时,他们看到他下了车,他敞开他的帽兜,然后他做了一些事情。
And we can't really tell what's going on,but it looks like he--literally, it looked
我们不知道到底发生了什么,但看起来他,真的,看起来
like he was spray painting something underneath his hood,which made no sense to us.
他在他的帽兜下给什么东西喷了漆,这对我们来说,毫无意义。
- He gets back in his car, and he goes to another mall, in Methuen.
-他回到车里,去了梅休因的另一家商场。
- And when he pulled into this parking lot,we notice a bank.
-当他把车开进这个停车场时,我们看到了一家银行。
But he's parked away from the bank.
但他把车停在,离银行很远的地方。
He positioned himself in front of the Home Depot a few rows off,and,
you know,not like he was going in the front door,
他站在几排车位外的“家得宝建材”商店前,你知道,他不是从前门进去,
but amongst other vehicles.
而是穿过其他的车辆进去的。
- So basically, you're in the parking lot.
-那么,可以说,你们已在停车场了。
The state police are ready.
州警♥察♥已经准备好了。
They've got command of, like, when to go.
他们知道,什么时候该行动。
The bad guy is in the parking lot,and the bank is there.
坏人在停车场,而银行就在那里。
- We see him.
-我们看着他。
He's putting the hoodie on.He's putting the mask on.
他在穿连帽衫。他在戴面具。
One of the troopers was able to see his hands,
and you could clearly see that he had white gloves on.
其中一名骑警可以看到他的手,你可以清楚地看到,他戴着白手套。
That's the overt act.
这是公开的行动。
We got it.
我们得上了。
- He's out of the vehicle,making his move.
-他从车里出来了,正在行动。
We think we know where he's going.
我们知道,他要去哪了。
We're not completely sure,but we think.
我们不完全确定,但我们认为是的。
- He's taking his time, crossing a road,
and then into the next parking lot area.
-他慢慢来,穿过马路,然后进入下一个停车场。
So he's walking right straight line,
straight line,to the front door of the bank.
所以他沿直线走,一直走,一直走到银行的前门。
- I'm at the bank, and I'm watching this.
-我在银行,我在看这个。
And I'm like,"Okay, how much closer "is he gonna get to me?
Because at some point, I have decisions I have to make."
我就想"好吧,他还能离我多近?因为在某些时候,我必须做出决定。”
Now, I--from where I'm positioned,
现在,从我现在的位置来看,
I can see the STOP team coming down in their truck.
我看到特别行动队,开着他们的卡车,跟过来了。
I heard the call over the radio.
我从对讲机里听到了呼叫。
They announced it,execute, execute,and handed it over to the STOP team,
and they buzzed right past me.
他们发令,执行,执行,然后把它交给特别行动队,他们匆忙从我身边走过。
- He never saw it coming.
-他甚至都没看见他们过来。
- Yeah. - It was beautiful.
-是的。-太帅了。
He's walking towards the bank.
他正朝银行走去。
They came up on his flank,but he didn't see them,so he just pulled in.
他们从侧翼逼近,但他没看见,所以他就拉开门进去了。
They looked like a regular black truck,you know.
它们看起来就像一辆普通的黑色卡车。
They all jump out.
他们都跳出来了。
Flashbang hits the ground.
闪光弹击中地面。
He's then ordered to get on the ground.
然后他被命令趴在地上。
He complies right away.
他马上就服从了。
I'm sure he's devastated,with the flashbang going off.
我敢肯定,当闪光弹响起时,他已经崩溃了。
They move right in on him.
他们向他逼近。
They just handcuff him right away,and then he's turned over to us.
他们马上给他戴上手铐,然后把他交给我们。
And then we enter the--enter the scene.
然后我们进入...进入事发地。
And you can see that on the video, it's where--all of us now coming in.
你可以在视频中看到,这就是我们所有人现在参与的地方。
Randy's coming from the bank.
兰迪从银行里出现了。
I'm coming from where I was parked.
我从停车的地方过来。
- So when they took him down in the parking lot,
-当他们把他抓到了停车场,
and um, they rolled him over,and they do the pat-down and cuff him,
did they find anything on him?
把他翻身,搜身并给他戴上手铐的时候,他们在他身上找到什么了吗?
- He had the gloves on.
-他戴着手套。
He had the mask, pulled down,that he could pull up to his face.
他的面具被拉了下来,他可以把它拉到脸上。
And he had, uh, the gun.
他还拿着枪。
- Painted black. - Painted black.
-涂成黑色。 -涂成黑色。
The gun was not real.
那把枪不是真枪。
It was a small pellet gun.
那是一把小型霰弹枪。
He had bought a can of black spray paint,
and when we observed him under the hood,
他买♥♥了一罐黑色喷漆,当我们看到他在帽兜盖下
spray painting something,it was the gun.
给什么东西喷漆时,发现是那把枪。
- Yeah. And someone of this violent ilk,he had no problem putting a--
-是的。像他这样暴♥力♥的人,他会毫不犹豫地把一个...
a gun in someone's face,
拿枪指着别人的脸,
because it was only a toy to him.
因为这对他来说,只是个玩具。
But to everyone else,it was real.
但对其他人来说,这是真的。
- After we handcuffed him and got him over
-在我们给他戴上手铐,
to the Methuen Police Department
并把他带到梅休因警♥察♥局,
to get booked for the current charge
以目前企图抢劫银行的指控
of attempted bank robbery,he did not want to talk to us.
立案后,他不想和我们说话。
I asked him if he wanted to give a statement,
he was read his Miranda rights,and he said, no,not interested.
我问他是否想做个陈述,他被宣读了米兰达权利,他说,不,不感兴趣。
I think he told me to go fuck myself, very much.
我想,他会对我说,让我去死吧。
- Oh, pleasant.
-哦,这真令人愉快。
- So then I knew, okay,I've got him for this one.
-然后我就知道,好吧,这次我抓到他了。
I got to get him for the six other ones.
我得让他帮我,交代出另外六个案子。
Remember now, I still got that lady in Newton.
记得吗,我还有在牛顿镇的那位女士。
We fly into, uh, Newton.
剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表