剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表
- There has apparently been an explosion near the finish line
at the Boston Marathon.
-在波士顿马拉松赛的终点线附近发生了爆♥炸♥。
- We knew we had visual depictions of the bombers.
-我们知道,我们掌握了炸♥弹♥袭击者的图像。
We just had to figure out who they were.
我们只需要找出他们是谁。
- People were scared.
-人们很害怕。
I remember a lot of people saying,this isn't the end.
我记得,当时很多人都说,这不是结束。
911,快来救救我,快来!他们拿着枪!
他们说,他们是“炸♥弹♥客”,波士顿马拉松的爆♥炸♥是他们干的!
- Officer down. Officer down.
-有警♥察♥中枪。警官倒下了。
- People were screaming,dogs barking.
-人们在尖叫,狗在叫。
It was just--it was just crazy.
这真是...真是太疯狂了。
- We're seeing police running,
guns drawn,and we have heard multiple gunshots.
-我们看到警♥察♥跑来跑去,拔出了枪,还听到了多声枪响。
- And Jeff dives on top of him and starts wrestling.
-杰夫扑到他身上,把他摔倒。
I'm like, Sarge, bombs! Get off him!
我说,警司,炸♥弹♥!放开他!
还有一个人在逃,是他开的枪。
- We're asking people to shelter in place.
-我们要求人们就地避难。
- We needed to know who radicalized them.
-我们需要知道,是谁煽动了他们。
Are there any other actors overseas
that are perhaps manipulating,coordinating?
有没有其他海外行动参与者,可能在操纵和协调?
- Going street by street, house by house,
was a massive, massive undertaking.
-我们沿着一条街接一条街,一幢房♥子接一幢房♥子地搜查,这是一项浩大的工程。
Holy shit.
我的天呐。
And we--we didn't have them.
我们...我们还没找到他们。
- In the FBI, we make a lot of headlines.
-在联邦调查局,我们经常上新闻头条。
Drug busts,
稽查毒品行动,
mob stings,
刺探黑帮内♥幕♥,
terrorist takedowns.
擒拿恐♥怖♥分♥子♥。
- Get down! Get down!
-趴下!下来!
- We understand why people want to tell stories about us.
-我们理解,为什么人们喜欢讲述我们的故事。
- Mark it.
-打板。
- Freeze! - FBI.
-不许动! -联邦探员。
- FBI! - Action!
-联邦探员! -开拍!
- But they don't know the half of it.
-但他们也都是一知半解。
What really goes down,
真实发生了什么,
we save that for each other when we're talking agent to agent.
我们还是把它们,留给探员与探员之间访谈中讲述。
This is "FBI True."
这就是《联邦实案》。
波士顿马拉松爆♥炸♥案
(第二部分)
- We are interrupting programming now
-我们现在中断节目,
because there has apparently been an explosion
near the finish line at the Boston Marathon.
因为波士顿马拉松赛的终点线附近,发生了爆♥炸♥。
- This was a terrorist attack.
-这是一起恐怖袭击。
We knew we had visual depictions of the bombers.
我们知道,我们掌握了炸♥弹♥袭击者的图像。
We didn't know who they were.
我们不知道他们是谁。
- People were very,very scared.
-人们惊恐万分。
They didn't know what was gonna happen next.
他们不知道,接下来会发生什么。
Everybody was on high alert.
每个人都处于高度戒备状态。
I was an overnight officer.
我是夜班警官。
I worked from 11:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
我从晚上11点半,工作到早上8点。
When my wife woke me up at 10:30 p.m.
当我妻子在晚上十点半叫醒我
to jump in the shower,she told me--
去洗澡时,她告诉我...
she said, "Honey, um, there was a--
她说:“亲爱的,嗯,今晚在剑桥...
there was an officer murdered tonight in Cambridge."
有一名警官被谋杀了。”
- Jeff Sallet, who was former Associate Deputy Director
-杰夫·萨莱特,前联邦调查局的副主任探员,
of the FBI, called me,woke me out of bed and said,
打电♥话♥给我,把我从床上叫起来,说,
"Boss, um,did you see the story
“老板,嗯,你看新闻了吗?
"about the murder of this campus police officer
在麻省理工学院,
at Massachusetts Institute of Technology?"
一名校园警♥察♥被谋杀了。”
I said, "Yeah,I saw that when I got home."
我说:“是啊,我回家的时候就看到了。”
I said, "That's really, really strange."
我说:“这真的,真的很奇怪。”
Jeff said,"Boss, our bombers are the ones
杰夫说:“老大,我们要找的“炸♥弹♥客”就是...
who murdered-- murdered that police officer."
就是谋杀那个警♥察♥的人。”
They wanted a second gun.So they decided--
他们想要搞到第二把手♥枪♥。于是他们决定...
they saw Sean Collier sitting there,
他们看到肖恩·科利尔坐在那里,
and knocked on the window,put the gun to his head,
敲了敲窗户,拿枪指着他的头,
and shot him point blank in the head.
近距离一枪爆了他的头。
They tried to grab that weapon out of Sean Collier's holster.
他们试图从肖恩·科利尔的枪套里抢走那把枪。
And even though he was there dying, basically,
尽管他在那里奄奄一息,基本上,
right there, Sean was so heroic and courageous.
就在那里,肖恩是如此的英勇和无畏。
He held onto that gun so hard
他把枪抓得太紧了,
that they couldn't get it out of that holster,even after he had been shot.
以至于他们无法把枪从枪套里拿出来,即使在他中枪之后。
And they gave up and they fled.
他们放弃了,逃跑了。
警♥察♥中枪了!警官倒下了!
- At 10:48 this evening,shots were fired.
-今晚10点48分,有人开枪。
We did see the MIT police chief here,
我们确实看到了麻省理工学院的警♥察♥局长,
and he confirmed that one of his officers was down.
他确认,他手下的一名警官中枪了。
- So I went into work,and that's when
we also found out that there was a carjacking.
-所以我就去上岗了,就在那时,我们也发现了一起劫车案。
- They carjacked a car driven by Danny Meng,who was from China.
-他们劫持了一辆由丹尼·孟驾驶的汽车,丹尼·孟来自中国。
And they took him hostage,basically,
and they were preparing to head to New York City.
他们把他扣为人♥质♥,准备去纽约。
They pulled into a gas station.
他们把车开进一个加油站。
嫌疑犯2#
And Danny Meng made the conscious decision,
and a heroic decision,to flee the car,
丹尼·孟做了一个有慎重的决定,一个英勇的决定,他从车里逃了出来,
and fled to a different gas station across the road,
to the gas station attendant,
逃到马路对面的另一个加油站,找到加油站的服务员,
saying that they had told him that they were the Boston Marathon bombers.
说:他们告诉他,他们是波士顿马拉松爆♥炸♥案的作案者。
911。快来救我,快来!他们有枪!
嫌疑犯1#
警力调度员:他们在哪里?
在“纪念快速路”的加油站。
他们在加油站前面吗?
是的,我逃了出来,我逃了。
他们说,他们是“炸♥弹♥客”,波士顿马拉松爆♥炸♥是他们干的。
- The vehicle was a brand-new Mercedes.
-那辆车是一辆全新的奔驰。
And we all wrote it down in our notebooks and headed out onto the street.
我们都把它记在笔记本上,然后去了街上。
- When did you figure out,or when did you guys know,
-你们什么时候发现的,或者你们什么时候知道的,
that this was all coming together?
这一切都联♥系♥在一起?
- About a half hour into my shift,
-我值班大约半小时后,
I was out on the road,and, um, we get a tone.
我在外面的路上,然后,我们听到了一个声音。
If they want, uh, total radio silence,
they put out this tone,and then the dispatcher starts to speak.
如果他们想要完全的无线电静默,他们就会发出这种声音,然后调度员开始说话。
Very rare that it happens,very, very rare.
这种情况非常罕见,非常 非常罕见。
But the tone goes off.
连语气都变了。
我们接到了剑桥警♥察♥局的电♥话♥。
他们刚刚锁定了那辆被劫车辆的电♥话♥号♥码。
就在德克斯特街61号♥区域。
- I was in my vehicle.
-我当时在警车里。
Officer Joey Reynolds was on one side,
乔伊·雷诺兹警官在一边,
I was on the other side,and we were coming in.
我在另一边,我们接近了该区域。
And he says, "Sarge, I'm right behind that vehicle.
他说,“警司,我就在那辆车的后面。
What do you want me to do?"
你让我该怎么做?”
I said, "Joey, I'm pulling up behind you.
我说:“乔伊,我要停在你后面。
Light 'em up."
用车灯照着它们。”
As soon as I took a left turn,the suspect was already
我刚一左转,嫌犯就已经从车里出来,
out of the vehicle,straight, straight out,
直接奔着警车,就冲了过来,
just shooting right into the windshield.
还向前挡风玻璃开枪。
Joey never got a chance to pull them over.
乔伊根本就没机会把车停下。
The vehicle stopped, they just got out and started firing at him.
车停了下来,他们下了车,开始朝他开枪。
The first move that Joey Reynolds made that night,
乔伊·雷诺兹那晚采取的第一个行动,
the move,he got that part exactly right.
那个行动,他完全正确。
He stepped on the brake, put it in reverse,
他踩下刹车,倒车,
put his head under the engine...
把头埋在发动机下面...
And just gunned it.All of a sudden,
然后开了枪。突然之间,
I see the cruiser just coming back--
我看见了那辆“陆巡”车倒了回来...
back towards me,and he's out of the vehicle.
向我这边倒车过来,他跳出了车。
I can hear him firing shots.
我听见,他开枪了。
我们需要紧急支援。
有人向警官开枪。
向在沃特敦的警♥察♥开枪。
And I'm looking down the street now,
我现在朝街上看去,
and I see the Mercedes and another vehicle in front of it,
我看到奔驰和另一辆车,
and all the doors were open.
所有的车门,都是打开的。
I--I'm looking at six open doors,and I'm like, you know,
我看着六扇开着的车门,我就在想,
did six people get out of these vehicles?
会有六个人,从这些车里出来吗?
I'm like, what do we have? What's going on?
我说,我们有什么?这是怎么呢?
And there's gunshots coming--gunshots coming in at us.
还有枪声...朝我们射来的枪声。
I didn't know where it was all coming from.
我不知道这都是从哪里来的。
- You saw one guy first, right?
-你先看到一个人,对吧?
- That's it. I only saw one out.
-就是这样。我只看到了一个出来。
It was just game on from there.
那就是好戏开场的时候。
I jumped out--out of my vehicle and engaged.
我从我的车里...一下子跳了出去。
We have a button in our vehicle to get the AR-15,
剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表