剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表
- When I saw that and I cut the obituary out of the "Times Herald-Record"...
-当我看到并把讣告,并从《时代先驱报》上剪下来时...
- Mm-hmm. - And I went to go see
-嗯,嗯。 -我去拜访了
Joe D, Joe Demarest,who was the assistant director in charge of the New York office at the time.
乔.D, 即乔.德马雷斯,他是当时负责纽约办事处的副主任。
Enough was enough.
我们受够了。
We had to put a stop to the killing and the crime and the intimidation.
我们必须制止杀戮、犯罪和恐吓。
- You know this community intimately.
-你很熟悉这个社区。
You have a plan.What are you thinking?
你有个计划。你在想什么?
- We had to have a strategy,
-我们得有个策略,
and so we mapped it out across the three counties,
于是,我们在这三个县绘制了地图,
and we looked at where the biggest gang hotspots were,
我们研究了最大的帮派热点地区,
and that's where we focused our resources.
这就是我们集中警力资源的地方。
I think a big piece of what I saw over in Afghanistan
我认为,这很大的成分是,我在阿富汗看到的,
was the surge strategy employed by people
彼得雷乌斯将军和麦克里斯特尔将军
like General Petraeus and General McChrystal in Iraq and Afghanistan.
他们在伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗采取的“突然增兵战略”。
You're not going to crush the insurgency unless you commit additional resources.
除非你提供额外的警力资源,否则你是无法镇♥压♥叛乱的。
And I'm not comparing law enforcement to the military,
我并不是在拿执法部门和军队做比较,
but we were constantly playing a reactive game.
但我们一直在玩一个被动的游戏。
We were not in charge.I wanted to be proactive.
我们掌管不了局势。我想主动一点。
And to do that,we had to get out of the whack-a-mole scene, right?
要做到这一点,我们必须摆脱“打地鼠”的场景,对吧?
Oh, there's one there.Boom.
噢,这里有个状况。嘭。
Let's get the--OK,now another one pops up.
让我们来...好吧,现在又出现了一个。
Boom. Let's get the--oh,let's go over there.
嘭。我们去...哦,我们去那边。
Let's get that one.
让我们去处理那件事。
The terminology in the FBI at the time was disruption and dismantlement.
当时联邦调查局的术语是,扰乱和拆散。
We wanted to disrupt the gangs.
我们想要瓦解这些帮派。
That's easy to do, make a few arrests, it disrupts them.
这很容易,逮捕几个人,就能扰乱他们。
We wanted to dismantle them.
我们想要拆散他们。
I wanted to try to put together a case
我想把拉丁诸王和
where the young soldiers in the Latin Kings and the Bloods,
嗜血帮的年轻爪牙,凑在一件案子里,
the ones that were selling the dope,
卖♥♥毒品的人,
doing the extortions,doing the assaults,doing the murders,
敲诈勒索,袭击,谋杀的人,
that we would be able to bring this up to the people at the top.
这样,我们就能把这个案件,上报给高层。
And the people on the top of the Bloods was a guy by the name of Anthony Double O,
血帮的高层是一个叫安东尼.双“O”的人,
which was his nickname,Boykin,
这是他的外号♥,博伊金,
and for the Latin Kings was Wilson "King Gunz" Pagan.
代表拉丁诸王的是威尔逊·“冈兹国王”·帕甘。
And so that's how it started.
事情就是这样开始的。
- You know the people,the players, the landscape.
-你了解这里的人、球员和风景。
What's your plan?
你有什么计划?
How do you go about bringing down not just one gang, but two?
你是如何打击不仅一个,而是两个帮派的?
- Well, I'd spent part of the early '90s working on the Gambino crime squad,
- 90年代初,我在皇后区的甘比诺犯罪小组C-16
C-16, out in Queens...- Mm-hmm.
工作了一段时间... -嗯,嗯。
- When the John Gotti case came down.
-约翰·戈蒂的案子落幕的时候。
And I saw how effective RICO,
我看到了RICO法案是多么有效,
the Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organization Act,
《反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法》
was at getting to the top.
正在新闻头条。
You can't go after the kingpins if they're not doing the shootings,
如果他们不开枪,如果他们不贩毒,
if they're not selling the drugs.
你就不能追查到大毒枭。
They're not putting their fingerprints on anything.
他们不会在任何东西上,留下指纹。
And yet, they're the ones that direct it,
然而,正是他们指挥着暴♥力♥,
they're the ones that send people out into harm's way
to commit acts of violence.
正是他们,把人们送到危险的地方,去实施暴♥力♥行为。
How do you get to them?
你怎么找到他们?
I couldn't get into the gangs and watch them commit a homicide,
not that I would allow it to happen...
我不能混进帮派,看着他们杀人,也不是说,我会允许这种事发生...
- Yes.
-是的。
- But I couldn't watch that and collect the evidence and then prosecute them for that.
-但我不能一边看,一边收集证据,然后起诉他们。
I couldn't get that type of stuff.
我拿不到那种证据。
The only way that there was an opportunity for us
我们打入这些街头暴♥力♥团伙的
to make inroads into these violent street gangs was to buy drugs off them.
唯一机会,就是从他们那里买♥♥毒品。
- You need more than just evidence of a crime.
-你需要的不仅仅是犯罪证据。
You need evidence of an organization.
你需要一个关于黑帮组织的证据。
- To make a RICO case,you need two predicates.
-要创建“反欺诈贪腐有组织犯罪法案(RICO)”案例,需要两个判断词。
Whether it's a murder,whether it's selling crack,
无论是谋杀,还是贩毒,
whether it's assaults,extortion...
还是袭击,勒索...
- Shoplifting.
-入店行窃。
- Prostitution, whatever it is, you need two.
-卖♥♥淫,不管是什么,你需要两个。
But you also have to prove a hierarchy,
但你也必须证明等级体系制度,
and sometimes that's difficult.
而有时,这很困难。
Now in the Latin King case,they made it easy,
在拉丁国王的案例中,他们让事情变得简单,
because they put together a manifesto every one of them
kept underneath their mattress
因为他们写了一份誓言,每个人都藏在床垫下,
and it basically outlined all the rules,
who was in charge,who the five crowns were.
它基本上概述了所有的规则,谁是负责人,五个皇冠分别归谁拥有。
- Exactly.
-没错。
- Blood's a little bit more dicey,
-嗜血帮是有一点的不确定性,
but we could still get to it.
但我们还是可以得到它。
It required usto get cooperators.
这需要我们找到合作者。
And to do that, we started by making simple buys.
为了做到这一点,我们从简单的购买♥♥开始。
Not buy busts, but buys of crack, and recording them.
不是买♥♥便宜货,而是买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥,然后录下来。
But we didn't arrest people at the time.
但我们当时,并没有逮捕任何人。
We basically started to determine
who we thought would be our best chances for cooperation.
我们基本上开始决定,我们认为谁最有可能合作。
- How are you using this as leverage?
-你是如何利用这个,作为筹码的?
What are you saying to these guys?
你在跟这些人说什么?
- You're looking at ten years for this,
-你可能会因此被判十年徒刑,
because you might have only sold a few rocks of crack,
因为你可能只卖♥♥了几块可♥卡♥因♥,
but you're part of a bigger enterprise.
但你是一个更大企业的一部分。
You're part of a bigger drug distribution network,
你是一个更大的毒品分销网络的一部分,
and we're going to hang all of the weight
我们会把嗜血帮销♥售♥的所有毒品
that has been sold to the Bloods on you.
都推到你身上。
In the early parts of the narcotics conspiracy case,
在毒品合谋案的早期阶段,
we had three cooperating witnesses that were essential to us.
我们有三位合作证人对我们至关重要。
It changed the game.
它改变了游戏。
One particular night,where this kind of brought everything together for me,
一个特别的夜晚,这让我把一切都聚集在一起,
where I really looked at it and my worlds were colliding.
我真的看到了,我的内心世界在碰撞。
I had basketball practice that night,
那天晚上我有篮球训练,
I believe at 7:00 or 7:30,at the Boys and Girls Club.
我记得是七点或七点半,地点在“男孩女孩俱乐部”。
At 6:00, we were supposed to make a buy from--
6点的时候,我们应该买♥♥进...
and this was actually powder cocaine.
这其实是粉状可♥卡♥因♥。
It's going to be on the same street
where I'm going to be at the Boys and Girls Club a few hours later.
它就在我几小时后,要去“男孩女孩俱乐部”的那条街上。
And a kid comes out of the building that we knew that he was--
然后一个孩子从楼里走出来,我们知道他是...
the target was going to be coming from.
来自那里的目标。
But it wasn't the target.
但这不是目标。
He was a kid who was working for the target,
他只是个为那个目标打工的马仔,
a kid who was also a member of the Newburgh Bloods,
他也是纽堡嗜血帮的成员,
and a kid that I had coached...
还有一个我训练过的孩子...
- Oh. - Basketball in Newburgh.
-噢。 -在纽堡练篮球的。
He walks down the street,
他走在街上,
and I had my hand over my face like this.
我用手捂着脸。
And I'm like,"It can't be him."
我心想,“不可能是他。”
He gets in the car with the undercover,
他上了卧底的车,
makes the exchange,gets the money,
完成交易,拿到钱,
gets out,goes back in the building,has zero idea he's been made,
下了车,回到大楼里,完全不知道,自己被发现了,
has zero idea his life is now irrevocably changed.
完全不知道,他的生活已经不可挽回地改变了。
- Jimmy, because of your familiarity in the community
-吉米,由于你对社区的熟悉
and their familiarity with you,what about your safety factor?
以及他们对你的熟悉,你的安全系数是多少?
Did you ever become a target?
你曾经成为别人的目标吗?
Did they ever start to hone in on,
他们有没有开始注意到,
hey, Coach Gagliano, he's,like, you know, a problem?
嘿,加利亚诺教练,你知道吗,他是个麻烦?
- I'm at work and I'm in my office,
-我在工作,我在办公室里,
and these two agents come in,male and female agents.
这两个探员进来了,男性和女性探员。
"Double O's put a hit out on you."
“双O杀手要杀你。”
- So next thing you know,
-然后你就知道,
I get a phone call from Joe Demarest,
the assistant director in charge of the New York office at the time.
我接到乔.德马斯特的电♥话♥,他是当时负责纽约办事处的副主任。
And he says to me, "Jimmy,what the hell's going on?"
他对我说,“吉米,这到底是怎么回事?”
I explained what happened.
我解释了事情的经过。
He goes, "Jimmy, I got to pull you out of there."
他说:“吉米,我得把你拉出来。”
I said,"What are you talking about?"
我说:“你在说什么?”
He goes,"Got to pull you out of there."
他说"我得把你拉出来"
"You're going to move me,right?
“你要调走我,对吗?”
"You're not going to move me far away from my family,
but you're going to move me to another office.
“你不能让我远离家人,但你得把我调到另一个办事处。
剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表