剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表
我们警车上有一个按钮,可以让我们迅速拿到AR-15步♥枪♥,
so I pushed the button.
于是,我按了那个按钮。
I grab at it, I pull it,and it doesn't come out.
不管我怎么抓它,拉它,它就是不弹出来。
It's like a nightmare. I can feel the bullets hitting off the vehicle.
就像一场噩梦。我能感觉到子弹打在车上。
I'm like, I gotta get-- I gotta get out of here.
我就想,我得...我得离开这里。
I have no cover.
我没有掩护。
So I threw it in drive,opened the door,
and I just started walking with the vehicle.
所以我把它留在驾驶室里,打开车门,然后我就靠着车步行。
The vehicle just keeps creeping forward,and I have a tree to my left.
那辆车一直在缓慢前进,而我左边有棵树。
As soon as I start to run for the tree,I hear an explosion.
我刚开始跑向那棵树,就听到了爆♥炸♥声。
各位探员,千万小心。他们身上可能带着炸♥药♥。
- It wasn't a gunshot any longer.
-不再是枪声了。
- No, no.I didn't know what it was.
-不,不是。我不知道那是什么。
So I--I'm firing from the tree.
所以我...我从树旁开枪。
I see him like-- like this, like a hook shot.
我看见他...就像这样,像是“勾手投篮”。
And then when it hit the ground,it's like, ding, da-ding.
然后当它落地的时候,就发出像,“叮,叮”声。
I was like, oh!
我就想,哦!
All right. Okay.
没事了,好的。
Now I know what's going on.
现在,我知道怎么回事了。
So I go, "Joey, run."
于是,我说:“乔伊,快跑。”
We get down.
我们都卧倒了。
When that went off,that was crazy.
当它爆♥炸♥的时候,真是太强烈了。
It was so loud.
声音如此之大。
The percussion was crazy.
冲击波很强烈。
I mean, I literally put my gun back in my holster to try to clear my eyes.
我是说,我真的把枪放回枪套里,想让自己清醒一下。
- And I'm just hearing more gunshots right now.
-我现在听到更多的枪声。
Um, and I'm smelling something in the air that smells
like gunpowder or burning rubber.
我闻到空气中有一股火♥药♥或橡胶燃烧的味道。
I'm just staying down, um,using a car as shelter.
我就趴在下面,用一辆车当避难所。
- Every vehicle that had a car alarm was going off.
-所有装有汽车警报器的车都在响。
The people were screaming, dogs barking.
人们在尖叫,狗在狂吠。
It was just--it was just crazy.
这真是...真是太疯狂了。
The average gun battle is eight seconds in the United States.
在美国,一场枪战的平均时间是8秒。
They're usually very short.
它们通常很短。
This was very prolonged.
这段时间却很长。
- We're seeing police running,guns drawn,and we have heard multiple gunshots.
-我们看到警♥察♥跑来跑去,拔出了枪,还听到了多声枪响。
- The gun battle went on for eight minutes.
-枪战持续了八分钟。
- But how did it end?
-但最后是怎么结束的?
- Sergeant Pugliese, he was done working,
-普格列斯警司,他已经结束工作了,
heard the call come in and said, you know what,
但他接到了召唤,你知道他说什么吗,他说,
I'm gonna cruise up there, and if they need my help,
我要去那里,如果他们需要我的帮助,
you know,I'll be there to help them.
我就会去帮助他们。
And when he came there,
当他来到现场,
the gunfight was just going on and going on.
枪战一直在不停地进行。
We--we couldn't get any closer to these guys.
我们...我们没法再接近这些家伙了。
But when Sergeant Pugliese came,
但是当普格列斯警司来的时候,
he says, you know what,I think I can get a little closer
if I jump a couple of fences.
你知道他说什么吗?他说,我想如果我跳过几个栅栏,我可以离你更近一点。
He really drew the kid out.
他真的把那孩子引出来了。
And they were, like,six to eight feet away from each other,
shooting at each other.
他们离对方大概六到八英尺远,互相射击。
- That's crazy.
-那真是疯狂。
- When Pugliese runs out of bullets,he runs out of bullets.
-当普格列斯没子弹时,他也把子弹打光了。
The kid looks at his gun,throws it at Pugliese,then turns around.
那孩子看了看自己的枪,朝普格列斯扔去,然后转过身来。
Instead of going away from us,he's coming right back at us.
他不是逃离我们,而是回到我们这边来。
He's got nine bullets in him.
他身上中了九枪。
And I said,I'm gonna kill you.
我说,我要杀了你。
I'm gonna drop you. And he--literally, he was probably ten feet from me.
我要把你撂倒。他...他离我大概有十英尺远。
And Pugliese just touches his shoulder.
而这时,普格列斯一把抓住了他的肩膀。
Comes from behind,touches his shoulder,and the kid just collapses.
从他身后赶上来,抓住他的肩膀,那孩子就瘫倒在地了。
And Pugliese dives on top of him and starts wrestling him.
普格列斯扑到他身上,开始和他扭打。
I'm like, Sarge, bombs!
我说,警司,有炸♥弹♥!
Get off him! Get off him!
离开他!离开他!
I was thinking, he's gonna wait for us to get on top,
我在想,他会等我们掌控了局面,
and he's just gonna blow us up.
他就会把我们炸飞的。
- Right, like a suicide bomber.
-对,就像自杀式炸♥弹♥。
- And I hear Joey Reynolds says,
-我听到乔伊·雷诺兹说,
"Sarge, watch out.Here he comes."
“警司,小心。他来了。”
I looked up and the Mercedes was coming back at us.
我抬头一看,那辆奔驰正朝我们开过来。
And I said, "Sarge, look out."
我说:“警司,小心。”
I push off the body,and the Mercedes goes right over them.
我推开他身体,奔驰车就从他们身上开过去了。
And it looks like the body got stuck underneath it.
看起来他身体被卡在车下面。
Back of the Mercedes lifted up and spit it--spit the body right out.
奔驰车的车尾颠了一下,把他的身体甩了出来。
And we run over to the body,
我们向他身体跑了过去,
and, um,he was severely injured.
而他已经是严重受伤了。
所有警员注意,一案犯被拿下,另一案犯在逃。格杀勿论。
- And we get,Sarge, one of ours, is down.
-我们有个警司,我们有一个人倒下了。
We got--we got an officer shot.
我们...有警官中枪了。
And I'm like, oh, my God, you're kidding me.
我想说,天啊,你在开玩笑吧。
So I run over,and I see Reynolds
所以我跑过去,看到雷诺兹
and Timmy Menton working on a police officer.
和蒂米·门顿正在救治一名警官。
It's an MBTA officer,Dic Donohue.
是马萨诸塞湾交通局的警官,迪克·多诺霍。
And he was pumping.
他正在喷出血液。
I mean, the blood was coming out of him so fast.
我是说,他一下子出了好多血。
They started compressions the minute he stopped breathing.
他一停止呼吸,他们就开始按压。
After getting in one of the biggest firefights of their--
probably their career,
在经历了他们...可能是他们职业生涯中,最大的一次交火之后,
and then they're saving a police officer's life
within the next five minutes.
他们在接下来的五分钟内,救了一名警♥察♥的命。
- That's what you guys are trained for,and it's amazing.
-这就是你们以前所接受的训练,太棒了。
- Those--those guys were-- were amazing.
-那些...那些伙计们干的...真是太棒了。
They really were.
他们真是这样的。
- So once the Mercedes leaves the scene,
-所以一旦奔驰离开现场,
do you know what happens next?
你知道接下来会发生什么吗?
- Yeah. So the--the Mercedes goes
-是的。于是...那辆奔驰车
through the intersection where all the police--
police officers were at the end of the street.
穿过了满是警♥察♥十字路口...那条街的尽头也都是警♥察♥。
- Where the firefight happened?
-就是交火发生的那条街吗?
- Right. It goes up a side road and disappears.
—没错。它上了一条岔路,然后消失了。
We had a trooper that followed it,
我们有一名骑警跟在它后面,
and when he got to the top of the street,the vehicle was empty.
当他到达街道尽头时,车是空的。
So I sent two K-9 units immediately up.
所以我立刻派了两个警犬小队过去。
- So Rick, what do you do next?
-里克,接下来你要做什么?
- The body was taken to a local hospital.
-尸体被送往当地医院。
- We spent about ten,15 minutes trying to resuscitate this patient.
-我们花了大约10到15分钟来抢救这个人。
At 1:35 in the morning, uh, he was pronounced.
凌晨1点35分,他被宣布死亡。
- We did a quick capture fingerprint test on him,
-我们对他进行了快速指纹采集测试,
and that immediately identified him as Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
立即确认,他是塔梅尔兰·察尔纳耶夫。
He had been on the FBI's radar screen prior to the bombings.
他就出现在联邦调查局的嫌疑犯雷达屏幕上,并从爆♥炸♥案发生之前进行检索。
And then very shortly thereafter determined he had a younger brother
之后不久,又确定他有个弟弟
named Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
叫焦哈尔·察尔纳耶夫。
That was the eureka moment where we knew the identity of the bombers.
那一刻,我们终于知道了“炸♥弹♥客”的身份。
- So Nancy, we've identified two individuals.
-那么南希,我们确认了两个人的身份。
- Right. We go in digging mode,
—没错。我们进入挖掘模式,
analytical mode,and we start putting in
分♥析♥模式,我们开始在
in older databases,social platforms.
旧的数据库,社交平台上投放数据。
We're just trying to dig as much as we can.
我们尽量多地进行寻找挖掘。
What can we find from these individuals?
我们能从这些人身上发现什么?
- Had these two brothers been known to the FBI before?
-联邦调查局以前认识这两兄弟吗?
- Yes.
-是的。
The Russian intel services had sent Boston a lead in 2011.
2011年,俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门给波士顿提供了一条线索。
Very general lead saying,basically,
基本上是非常笼统地说,要注意
watch for Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Zubeidat Tsarnaev.
监视塔米尔兰·察尔纳耶夫和苏贝达·察尔纳耶夫。
These two individuals are showing radicalization.
这两个人表现出激进主义。
- And who is Zubeidat?
- 苏贝达特是谁?
- Yes, Zubeidat is the mother.
-是的,苏贝达是母亲。
We needed to know,well, who radicalized them?
我们需要知道,是谁让他们变得激进?
Are there any other actors overseas
有没有其他海外行为者
that are perhaps manipulating,coordinating, facilitating?
可能在操纵、协调和教唆?
So many questions,so many intel gaps.
那么多问题,那么多情报缺口。
And we're working 24/7 to try to answer it.
我们每天24小时,都在努力回答这个问题。
- Suspect number one was killed in a shoot-out,and then the other has escaped.
-一号♥嫌疑人在枪战中被击毙,另一名嫌疑人逃跑了。
There is a massive, massive manhunt underway.
我们正在进行大规模搜捕。
2013年四月19日,爆♥炸♥案发生第四天。
- What happens next?
-接下来发生了什么?
How do we know where Dzhokhar goes?
剧集 | 联邦实案(2023) | 导航列表