剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表
North yard, I worked in the mess hall,
我还在监狱学校里工作过
I worked in the school,
后来我在缝纫车间做押送警卫
and then I was tailor shop escort.
你可以大概说一下
Mm-hmm, and can you describe, in general,
在缝纫车间做押送警卫的职责吗
your responsibilities as escort to the tailor shop?
好 我巡视工厂
Yeah. I patrol...the industry.
我会去所有的车间 我巡视...监狱学校
I go from all the shops. I patrol...the school.
如果有犯人需要押送
If an inmate needs an escort,
不管是去医疗室还是回监区
whether it be, uh, to the hospital or the block,
我就会执行这个任务
then that's when I would perform that task.
有个情况
Okay, well, I want to ask you
我想问你...
about a circumstance surrounding...
给马特递送肉的事
there was a delivery of meat made to Matt.
你记得吗
Do you recall?
记得
Yes.
这是怎么回事
Mm-hmm, and-and how did that happen?
她跟我说车间冰箱里有给马特的肉
She told me there was meat in the shop freezer for Matt.
"她"是谁
Who is "She"?
乔伊斯·米切尔
Joyce Mitchell.
乔伊斯·米切尔 你肯定是乔伊斯
Joyce Mitchell. And you're sure it was Joyce
而不是马特先找你的
who approached you first and not Matt?
对
Yes.
好 接着说
Okay, continue.
我从冰箱里拿出来转交给了马特
I took it out of the freezer and gave it to Matt.
她说过为什么要给马特肉了吗
Did she say why she was giving Matt meat?
没有
No.
那你问过她为什么要给马特肉了吗
Did you ask her why she was giving Matt meat?
没有
No.
难道这事很寻常吗
Did that seem unusual?
我知道肉的事是属于灰色地带
I knew we were in a gray area with the meat.
但她从来没说过为什么要拿给马特
Okay, but she never explained why she was giving Matt
-一大块肉吗 -是的
- a huge chunk of meat? - No.
-而你都没问一句 -是的
- And you did not ask? - No.
我告诉她不应该这么做
I told her that she shouldn't be doing this,
她这样做是不对的
what-what she was doing was wrong.
如果她需要什么东西 她应该请示我
She needed something, she should go through me,
作为一个女人那样做
because that wasn't the protocol,
是不符合规定的
for a woman to be doing that.
所以如果是你这样做就可以 而乔伊斯就不行
So it's okay if you were doing it but Joyce, not so much.
-对 -嗯
- Yes. - Mm.
那为什么你做就可以呢
And why is it okay if you're doing it?
我做也不可以
Well... it's not okay.
纽约州监察长办公室
纽约州警对乔伊斯·米切尔的问话
二零一五年六月六日
男性声音: 你从来没有投诉过他们吗
米切尔夫人: 没有
太难以置信了
This is unbelievable.
哈特先生: 你对斯威特心生爱意还是只对马特有
米切尔夫人: 什么
哈特先生: 对斯威特还是只对马特
是啊
I know.
她被关起来了吗
Is she in custody?
快了
She's about to be.
他们怎么会让她做出四份不同的口供呢
How did they get her to make four different statements?
他们说她不停地来
They said she just keeps coming in.
我家的先锋女
My own pioneer woman.
你每次做饭都让我很开心
Makes me happy when you cook.
讨厌 莱尔
Damn it, Lyle!
我来帮你
Let me help.
走开
Just back off.
别来
No-ie no.
别吃 你会感染沙门氏病菌的
Don't eat it. You'll get salmonella.
闹闹
Ruckus!
走开
Go, boy. Go, go.
我很幸运
I'm lucky.
我才幸运呢
I'm lucky.
那只鸡要烤多久
How much time we got on that chicken?
一小时后要来看一下
Supposed to check it in an hour.
他们来干嘛
What do they want?
需要我把他们赶走吗
You want me to get rid of them?
我觉得你已经跟他们讲得够多了
I think you told them enough already.
他们是来把我带走的
They're coming to take me away now.
什么
What?
-就是的 -不是
- They are. - No, they're not.
他们是来把我带走的
They're coming to take me away
因为他们认为是我♥干♥的
'cause they think I did it.
干了什么
Did what?
米切尔夫人 请你到门口来
Ms. Mitchell, can you please just come to the door?
我们这就来
No, we're coming! We're coming.
亲爱的 让我跟他们谈谈 好吗
Look, sweetheart, just let me talk to them, all right?
我肯定他们是搞错了
I'm sure whatever it is, they-they got the wrong guy.
过一个小时你得把鸡拿出来
You have to take the chicken out in an hour.
你用叉子戳一下
You prick it with a fork.
如果汁水还是粉色的 就把它放回去
If the juices are pink, then you have to put it in
再等15分钟
Another 15 minutes.
够了 没有搜查令你们不能进来
All right. You can't come in here without a warrant.
晚上好 乔伊斯
Good evening, Joyce.
我得逮捕你
I'm gonna have to put you under arrest.
蒂莉
Tilly!
米切尔夫人
Mrs. Mitchell!
米切尔夫人
Mrs. Mitchell!
米切尔夫人
Mrs. Mitchell!
米切尔夫人
Mrs. Mitchell!
-米切尔夫人 -米切尔夫人
- Mrs. Mitchell! - Mrs. Mitchell!
老天
Jeez.
-没问题 -好的
- Yeah, sure. - Okay.
我们有好多东西要过呢
We have a lot of stuff to go over.
我马上就进来
I'll, uh, be in in a minute.
好的
All right.
你好 乔伊斯
Hi. Joyce?
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
斯宾塞·弗里曼
Spencer Freedman.
我是副执行监察长
I'm the executive deputy inspector general.
我要在里面问你几个问题
I'm gonna bring you in here to answer a few questions.
需要喝杯咖啡或水吗
Is there anything I can get for you--coffee, water?
不 我什么都不需要
No, I don't need anything.
好 那就请跟我过来吧
Okay. All right, well, if you'll just follow me, please.
第十二天
谢谢 你可以在走廊里等
Thank you. You can wait in the hallway.
一会就好
It'll just be a moment.
确定什么都不需要吗
Sure I can't get you anything?
好吧
Okay.
你好 我是凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特
Hi. I'm Catherine Leahy Scott.
很高兴认识你 乔伊斯
Nice to meet you, Joyce.
大家都叫我蒂莉
Everybody calls me Tilly.
那就蒂莉好了
Tilly it is.
乔伊斯是我妈的名字
Joyce is my mother's name.
你叫我乔伊斯的话
When you call me Joyce,
我会感觉你在和我妈说话
I feel like you're talking to my mother.
你妈妈还健在吗
Is your mom still with us?
很好
Good.
知道打个电♥话♥就能联♥系♥到我妈让我安心
I love knowing my mom's just a phone call away.
我已经和警♥察♥谈过了
I already talked to the cops.
7天里谈了4次 对吗
Four times in seven days, I understand.
嗯 那这是干什么
Yeah, so what is this?
等速记员来了
Let's not get into any details
我们再说细节
until the stenographer gets here.
尽管都有录音
I mean, even though it's all taped,
但这样更准确 尤其是这姑娘
it's actually more accurate-- this girl especially.
她跟着我15年了
She's been with me 15 years.
我有做过比较
I did a comparison,
事实证明我是对的
and I was right.
你是州警派来的吗
Are you with the state police?
怎么可能 我是纽约州监察长
Please, no, I'm the inspector general for the state of New York.
剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表