剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表
and give them to rapists and murderers for 37 cents an hour.
应该有人写信投诉这个
Someone should write a to-from about that.
-早 -早 丹尼斯
- Morning. - Morning, Dennis.
你的进度落后了
You're falling behind.
你需要一个新的车间监督员
And you need a new inmate supervisor.
我有车间监督员
I have a inmate supervisor.
拜托
Oh, please.
只要把囚犯斯威特派回给我
Just give me back inmate Sweat
就不会出现任何产量问题
and you won't have any problems with output.
我不想再争论这事了
I have no interest in relitigating this issue.
我看过了生产率数据
I had a look at the productivity stats
我认为洛贝尔先生是最佳人选
and I think the best candidate is Mr. Lobell.
洛贝尔
Lobell?
你知道他的外号♥是什么吗
Do you have any idea what his nickname is?
不知道 而且叫外号♥
No, and it's against Corcraft policy
是违反劳♥改♥工厂规定的
to even mention a nickname.
是杀人
Well, it's Murder.
杀人
Murder.
他的数据不错
His numbers are good.
他有三年没有违规了
He hasn't had an infraction in three years.
库尔特和我都认可这个人
And Kurt and I are in agreement on this.
库尔特 那家伙在哪儿呢
Kurt? Where is that guy?
他就跟奥兹巫师一样
He's the fucking Wizard of Oz.
洛贝尔先生
Mr. Lobell?
你升职了
You've been promoted.
未 经 允 许
不 得 进 入
升职
Promoted?
是吗
I have?
升成什么
To what?
这只有两种岗位 工人或者监督员
There are only two jobs in here: worker or supervisor.
那我成监督员了
So I'm a supervisor?
酷
Bad.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不是我提拔你的
I had nothing to do with it.
那我怎么开始呢
So how do I get started?
我不能帮你干活
I can't do your job for you,
虽说你肯定是想这样
which is clearly what you want.
是这样
Okay, look, well...
只要是扎直线 我都没问题
anything involving a straight stitch, I'm good.
我做过衣兜 裤袢
I've done pockets. I've done belt loops.
缝扣子和拉锁我不太行
I'm a little weak on buttons and zippers.
如果你给我来个突击培训
So if you give me a crash course on those,
我觉得我能行
I think I can figure it out.
囚犯斯威特
Inmate Sweat...
是我见过干得最好的
was better at his job than anybody I've ever seen,
而他却被无故解雇了
and he got fired for no reason.
因此当你试着去模仿他
So while you go around trying to replicate all the things
已经做得非常好的这些工作时
he did to be so successful at his job,
你记着这一点
you think about that.
去见兰伯特先生吧
Go see Mr. Lambert.
你现在是四级了
You're Grade Four now.
恭喜
Congratulations.
兰伯特
Lambert.
我现在四级了
I'm Grade Four now.
好吧
Okay.
那然后呢
So, what happens?
米切尔夫人会处理的
Mrs. Mitchell will take care of that.
她让我过来
Well, she told me to come over here, so...
好吧 我会记下来
All right, well, I'll mark it down.
不对
No.
让我检查一下你的针
Let me see your needle.
能把这个带给囚犯斯威特吗
Can you get that to Inmate Sweat?
我都没机会跟他道个别
I never even got to say goodbye to him.
你没事吧
You okay?
一定把便条带给他
Just make sure he gets that note.
答应我你不会偷看
Promise you won't read it.
以我的性命保证
On my skin.
妈的
Oh, shit!
兄弟 你有火柴吗
Hey, bro. You got any matches?
没有
No.
打火机
Lighter?
我在看书呢
Just trying to read.
看什么呢
What you reading?
《野性呼唤》
"Call of the Wild"?
那头狼可真惨
Shit, fucked up what happens to that wolf.
等你看到那儿 索顿被那些印第安人杀死后
When it gets to that part when he finds Thornton laying there
它发现他倒在地上
after those Indians kill him--
我他妈还没有看完
Yo! I'm not fucking finished yet.
抱歉
Shit. I'm sorry.
你们之间有什么问题吗
You guys into something here?
我们只是在聊《野性呼唤》
We was just talking about "Call of the Wild."
你看过吗
You read it?
没有
No.
《白牙》呢
"White Fang"?
还被改编成了一部很好的电影
Made a good movie out of that.
你可以走了吗
Yo, can you leave?
见鬼
Holy shit.
这是什么
What's this?
我靠
Holy shit.
是啊 可甜蜜了
Yeah, it's real sweet.
你看过了吗
You read it?
这他妈是什么
Yo, what the fuck is this?
回复她吧
Just write her back.
不
No.
拜托
Come on, man.
回复她
Write her back.
她可能会开始给你带东西
She might start bringing you shit.
我刚失去了自己的工作和牢房♥
I just lost my job and my cell.
我才不会回复她
I'm not doing shit.
上吧 宝贝 就是这样
Got it, baby! Yeah!
听我说 老弟
Let me tell you something, man.
我每次从缝纫车间的窗户往外看
Every time I look out the window from the tailor shop
都能看到小镇
and I see the town...
看到自己站在外面的街上
I see myself out there standing in the street.
我现在
I got it to the point now
已经能看到自己的影子了
where I can see my own fucking shadow.
你懂我的意思吗
Understand what I'm saying?
不懂
No.
好吧
Hmm, all right.
现在有个平民雇员给你写情书
You have a civilian employee writing you love notes.
你却无动于衷
And you're not gonna do anything about it?
这样可不好
That's not cool.
现在分差仅剩两分
It's a two-point game.
你把我的纸条给他了吗
Did you give him my note?
给了
Yeah.
他会回复吗
Is he gonna write back?
他说会的
Said he will.
你不喜欢他 对吗
You don't like him, do you?
谁
Who?
洛贝尔
Lobell.
是他不喜欢我
Ugh, he doesn't like me.
他拖慢了生产速度
He's slowing down production.
我可以找他谈谈
I can talk to him.
杀人
Murder.
钢锯
Hacksaw.
你和我们的女上司相处得不是很好吧
You and the boss lady not getting along, huh?
关你什么事
What the fuck you care?
不关我事
I don't.
我只是感受到了这里的紧张气氛
I just feel the energy in the room.
你知道她是个种族歧视的婊♥子♥
You know she's a racist bitch.
我没时间陪她玩办公室政♥治♥
剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表