剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表
I ain't got time for all this office politics bullshit.
她年纪大了 还是个平民
Well, she's old. She's a civilian.
被我们这样的人所包围
She's surrounded by us.
依我看
If you ask me,
她只是被吓坏了
she's just fucking scared out of her mind.
你可以走了
Get the fuck out of here.
她让你当了队长
Hey, she made you captain.
是啊
Yeah.
她甚至不肯教我怎么做好这份工作
She won't even teach me the fucking job.
他是怎么说的
What did he say?
我告诉他 如果他对女上司态度好点
I told him if he's nice to the boss lady,
女上司就能对他好点
the boss lady will be nice to him.
如果不
If not,
我就把他的肺掏出来 喝他的血
I'll rip his lungs out and drink his blood.
那是你儿子 是个空军
Ah, that's your son, the Airman.
是啊
Mm-hmm, yeah.
马特 回你的工作台去
Matt, back to your station.
是空军下士还是已经是中士了
Senior Airman or Sergeant already?
下士一等兵
Airman first class.
上帝保佑他
God bless him.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
我有两个女儿
I got two girls.
现在几点了
What time is it?
或许你该去按♥摩♥一下 想过吗
Maybe get a massage, ever thought about that?
天呐 好主意
Oh, my God, great idea.
知道吗 有个智者曾说过
You know what, I heard a wise person once say,
你的车需要换机油
you know, your car needs an oil change.
正如你的身体需要好好按♥摩♥一下
Your body needs a massage.
今天会是不错的一天
Think today's gonna be a good day.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
如果艾琳·穆尔维尼能中风发作干涉不了我的工作
Be a hell of a lot better if Eileen Mulvini had a stroke
就更好了
so I could do my damn job.
她怎么了
What did she do?
太多了
You name it.
好了 继续 再做一捆
All right, move on. Do a new bundle.
不错 霍华德
Nice, Howard.
她们真漂亮
Oh, they're beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟她们联♥系♥过吗
You get to talk to them?
姐姐和我有联♥系♥ 她叫珍妮特
Well, I keep in touch with the older one, Janet.
妹妹叫玛利亚
Uh, Maria--the younger one--
我们六年没说过话了
I haven't talked to in six years.
为什么
Why?
玛利亚和她妈妈丽塔住在墨西哥
Well, Maria lives in Mexico with her mother, Rita.
这里不准我们打国际电♥话♥
And we're not allowed to make international calls from here.
这不公平 她们过生日也不能打吗
That's not fair. Even on their birthday?
谁说生活是公平的 对吗
Who said life was fair, right?
这是她的电♥话♥吗
Is this her number?
最近的一个
Last one I had.
介意我...
You mind if I...
我不是说我是个完美的人
I mean, I'm not saying I'm a perfect person
-或是怎么怎么样 -谁是呢
- or this, that, and the other. - Who is?
对 但布拉德利管理劳♥改♥工厂时
Right, but when Bradley was running Corcraft,
都没发生过这种事
none of this shit went on.
好吧
Okay.
我知道她不完美 好吗
I know she's not perfect, all right?
但我肯定如果你问她
But I'm sure if you asked her,
她也会说我有过错
she'd say I have my faults, too.
我觉得你也是 丹尼斯
And I could say the same about you, Dennis.
好了 别太放在心上了
All right, just take it easy.
行 行
Yeah, yeah.
婚姻的事
Nobody knows about a marriage
只有结了婚的人才懂
except the people in the marriage,
有时甚至连他们都不懂
and sometimes even they don't know.
丽塔
喂 喂
Hello... Hello?
你是
Is--Is...
你好 你是丽塔吗
Hello, is this Rita?
我找丽塔 你是丽塔吗
I'm calling for Rita. Is this Rita?
我是理查德·马特的朋友
I'm--I'm a friend of Richard Matt's.
我想帮他捎个口信
I have a message.
很抱歉 我 我不会说西班牙语
I'm sorr--I-- I don't speak Spanish.
我不会说西班牙语
So, no hablo.
我 我不会说
No ha--No hablo.
很抱歉 我有个口信
I'm sorry, um, I have a message,
是给他女儿玛利亚的
and it's for Maria, who is his daughter.
他很想你们两个
He misses you both.
他现在在坐牢 但他没事
And he's in jail, but he's okay.
我有照顾他 我是他的朋友
I take care of him. I'm his friend.
是的
Yes.
是的 我是他朋友
Yeah, I'm his amigo.
他很好
He's okay.
是的
Yes.
我希望你能听懂我的话
I hope you understand what I said.
好的
Okay.
请转告玛利亚
Please tell Maria.
再见
Bye.
不是吧 乔伊斯
Oh, come on, Joyce!
完成指标是你的责任
The quotas are your responsibility.
我可不是什么侏儒怪
I'm not fucking Rumplestiltskin.
我没法把稻草纺成金子
I can't spin straw into gold.
那不是我的工作
That's not my job.
你有洛贝尔先生帮忙
Well, that's why you have Mr. Lobell.
我说了他不合适
Well, I told you he wasn't suitable.
你训练过他几次
And how many times have you trained with him?
和其他囚犯一样
The same as everybody else.
一次
Once.
那不够
That's not enough.
是的 不够
Yeah, that's not enough.
真的吗 库尔特
Really, Kurt?
你怎么不去找他谈谈
Really, why don't you go talk to him?
他有三个泪珠文身
He's got three teardrop tattoos.
表示他杀过三个人
That means three bodies.
走吧 库尔特 我们走
Come on, Kurt. Let's go.
囚犯马特 囚犯霍华德
Inmate Matt! Inmate Howard!
跟我到九号♥缝纫车间来
Come with me to tailor nine!
你找他们干什么
What do you need them for?
该死的联锁装置坏了
A goddamn interlocker's broken.
别像只饥饿的老鹰盯着我
Quit watching me like a fucking hungry hawk.
好了
Okay.
好 就在这 你们能把这个送到戈麦斯那儿吗
Okay, here. Can you get this to Gomez?
然后帮他一起装好
Help him get set up.
我们会给你们一些线轴
We gotta give you some spools.
我打了电♥话♥了
I did it.
我打过电♥话♥给丽塔了
I called Rita.
还跟她聊了一下
I talked to her.
我让她告诉玛利亚你很爱她
I told her to tell Maria that you love her
你在这里过得很好 我有照顾你
and that your life is good here and that I take care of you.
还有这个
Oh, here.
还给你
Here.
打电♥话♥去墨西哥还挺有意思的
It was kinda interesting calling Mexico.
你以前住在那里吗
You lived there?
是的
Yeah.
那是世界上最美的国家
Most beautiful country in the world.
总是很温暖
Never cold.
我能和你握个手吗
Can I shake your hand?
当然
Sure.
我不知道该怎么谢你 非常感谢
I don't know how to thank you, but thank you.
拿着 快回去吧
Here, you'd better get back.
好
Yeah.
我什么都没有
Yo, I ain't got shit.
剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表