剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表
You think it sucks ass to live here?
协同进行...
...in their partnership, working...
你为什么对我发火
Hey, why are you mad at me?
你不把我当回事 你知道吗
You take me for granted, you know that?
找到两位逃犯
Find the two individuals
将他们押送回监狱
and return them to prison.
这是目前的首要任务
That's the first order of business,
我们正为此努力
and we're working on that.
两名逃犯都是亡命之徒
These are dangerous people,
我们必须打起十二分的警惕
and they're nothing to be trifled with.
我们请求州内各地群众的帮助
We're asking for the help of the people across the state.
我们希望得到公众的帮助
We want the help of the public.
我们希望纽约州人♥民♥能践行
We want New Yorkers exercising
使纽约州如此独特的那种团体精神
that spirit of community that makes New York so special.
我们已经公布了两位逃犯的照片
We have pictures posted of these two individuals.
如果你看见了他们 如果你有线索
If you see them, if you know anything,
或者有所耳闻
if you've heard anything,
请尽快联♥系♥州警方
please contact the state police
或者当地警方
or your local police as soon as possible.
州警方介绍了目前正在进行的
The state police outlined the operation
搜寻两位逃犯的行动
that they're going through to find the escapees
包括惩教局
as well as the Department of Corrections,
也已经部署了大量人员
which has deployed extraordinary troops
以及众多资源
and extraordinary resources
参与了这次联♥合♥行♥动♥
to be part of this collective effort.
务必要找到这两位逃犯
It's very important that we locate these individuals.
他们十分危险...
They are dangerous...
那是克♥林♥顿♥镇
That's Clinton.
你这个聪明鬼
Bright motherfucker.
那一定是谢齐湖
And that must be Chazy Lake...
这意味着加拿大...
...which means Canada...
大概在往那个方向40公里的地方
...is about 25 miles that way.
我要把那个婊♥子♥切成小碎块
Gonna cut that bitch up into tiny little pieces,
像火腿粒一样
like cubed ham.
你觉得她的房♥子离这有多远
How far you think her house is from here?
我们不去那里
We're not going there.
谁说要去那里了
Who said anything about going there?
但既然你提了
But now that you mention it...
第五天
警方正在四处搜寻
Well, police have been everywhere here.
派出了狙击手 联调局探员与林警
There have been snipers, FBI agents, forest rangers
搜寻我身后这样的地方
searching through fields such as the one behind me,
他们终于确认是在寻找
and they finally did confirm that they were looking
理查德·马特和大卫·斯威特
for Richard Matt and David Sweat,
最近越狱的两个人
who escaped from prison recently.
从昨晚起警♥察♥开始对这片区域进行地毯式搜查
Police began swarming the streets in this area just last night.
周二 数百名警♥察♥出现在
On Tuesday, busloads of officers showed up
埃塞克斯威尔斯伯勒边的乡道上
on the rural roads along Willsboro in Essex...
-你要去哪 -买♥♥杂货
- Where you going? - We need groceries.
...全副武装的警♥察♥们
...heavily armed officers
正全力搜索纽约北部
searching in northern New York, where...
我去拿枪
I'll get my .38.
上传至脸书的视频显示
The video uploaded on Facebook shows...
签名
Signature,
服务台
customer service desk.
请到服务台签名
Customer service desk, signature, please.
我可不介意来一份
Wouldn't mind one of those, uh,
肉馅饼
pot pies.
嗯 那些很好吃
Yeah, those are pretty good.
我马上回来 你拿点冷冻披萨
Ah, be right back. Pick up some DiGiornos.
好
Yeah.
你好
Hello.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我是乔伊斯·米切尔
It's, uh, Joyce Mitchell.
-你那天来过我们家 -对对
- You come by the house the other day. - Right, right.
-你怎么样 -听着 别生气
- How you doing? - Look, don't get mad, okay?
好
Uh, okay.
我只是怕丢了工作
I was just afraid of losing my job.
我觉得自己可能有麻烦了
I think I might be in a little bit of trouble.
行吧
Um, all right.
总之我想告诉你 我给他
Anyway, what I want to tell you is, I gave him a--
在你继续说下去之前
You know, before you go any further,
我觉得你最好知道你有什么权利
I-I think it's a good idea to read you your rights.
-什么 -意大利辣香肠还是至尊披萨
- What? - Pepperoni or supreme?
至尊披萨 莱尔 接着买♥♥东西
Supreme, Lyle. Just keep shopping.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - I-it's no big deal.
这是为你好
I just think it's a good idea for your own protection.
明白吗
Okay? So, um,
你有权保持沉默
you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的任何话
Anything you say can and will
都可能成为呈堂证供
be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘用律师
You have a right to talk to a lawyer
并在警♥察♥问询时让他们在场
and have them present during questioning.
如果你请不起律师
If you can't afford a lawyer,
法庭将会为你免费指派一位
one will be appointed to you, free of charge.
你可以随时行使这些权利
You can exercise these rights at any time
并不回答任何问题
and not answer any questions.
好吗 你明白
All right? Do you understand
我刚和你解释的这些权利吗
these rights that I have explained to you today?
-明白 -很好
- Yes. - Okay, good.
就这些吗
Uh, I-is that it?
是的 就这些 就这些
Yes, that's it. That's it.
好的 我被捕了吗
Okay. Am I under arrest?
不不不 你没有被捕
No, no, you're not under arrest.
对了 刚才你想告诉我什么
Anyway, so what is it that you wanted to tell me?
其实不是什么大事 我只是
Well, just not a big deal. I just...
我给了他一张照片
I gave him a picture
让他为我丈夫画一幅画 庆祝我们的结婚纪念日
to make a painting for my husband for our anniversary.
你是在说理查德·马特吗
This is Richard Matt we're talking about.
是的
Yeah.
作为回报你有给他什么东西吗
And, uh, did you give him anything in return?
没有
Oh, no.
你有我的名片 对吧
You have my card, right?
如果你记起其他事情 能打电♥话♥给我吗
If you remember anything else, can you give me a call?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
墨西哥
我们过去吧
Let's do it.
绕过去看看
Go around.
去他的
Fuck that.
这太不明智了
Yo, bad fucking idea.
里面没人
It's empty.
一切都很好
It's all good in the hood, wood.
别把这当家了 我们20分钟后走
Yo, don't get too comfy. We're leaving in 20 minutes.
收到
Gotcha.
靠 太好了
Oh, shit, yeah.
看看这些
Look at this.
看看这些玩意儿
Oh, look at all this shit.
我了个去
Holy shit.
太棒了
Fuck yeah.
靠
Fuck.
那是什么
What's that?
那是什么
What was that?
就拿一瓶
Yo, just one.
别欺瞒自己 老兄
Don't cheat yourself, man.
款待自己
Treat yourself.
你从什么时候开始第一次在
Uh, when did you first commence employment
克♥林♥顿♥监狱工作
at Clinton Correctional?
1987年8月24日
August 24, 1987.
你是做哪个岗位
And what title did you hold?
这些年我调过好几次岗
I had several jobs over that time frame.
北操场 食堂
剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表