剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表
我想更加了解你的幻想
I want to know more about your fantasies.
如果这能给你助兴 我的床单是红色的
If it helps, my bedspread is red
床头有栏杆可以给你扶
and the headboard has bars you can hold on to.
亲爱的
Cupcake!
-怎么了 -《海军调查罪案调查》开始了
- What? - NCIS is starting.
马上下来
I'll be right down.
我怀念
I miss...
吸着你的大鸡♥巴♥
sucking your... sweet dick.
或许我们可以安排一次见面
Maybe we can arrange a get-together
就这段时间
sometime soon.
爱你的 蒂莉
Love, Tilly.
走吧 想来看我们的电视剧吗
Come on. Who wants to go watch our show?
快走吧 快错过开场了
Come on. You're missing your show.
快来
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
你好啊
Hey, man.
是我不正常
Am I crazy,
还是这里面比较热
or is it hotter in here?
这是蒸汽管道
It's a fucking steam pipe.
给整座监狱供暖的
Heats the whole goddamn prison.
这就是那堵墙
And that's the wall.
这是整个监狱的外墙
It's the outer wall of the whole prison.
两米厚的钢筋混凝土
Seven feet of reinforced concrete.
要是能在五年内打穿这面墙
If we make it through in less than five years,
就算我们走运了
we're fucking lucky.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
所以你想轮流来吗
So you want to take turns?
把那玩意儿给我
Give me that fucking thing.
好
Okay.
这些怎么处理
What are you gonna do with those?
把太长了
Handle's too long.
等我们出去的那天
One day when we get out of here,
我给咱们安排好了一个地方
I got a place all set up for us.
是吗
Yeah?
墨西哥
Mexico.
那里我有路子
I know my way around down there.
你一直都很小心吧
Hey, you're being careful, right?
关于你该跟她说些什么
About what you say to her?
嗯
Yeah.
因为我们的牢房♥现在挖了洞
Okay 'cause we got holes in our cells now.
不能就这样找一个狱警说
And we can't just go to a CO and say, "Hey,
"能换间新牢房♥吗
can I get a new one?
我那里有个洞
Mine's got a hole in it."
真好笑 大卫
That's funny, David.
给
Here you go.
一点酒
A little Aquafina.
我有好消息
I got good news.
我不会死在这了
I'm not dying in here.
是吗
You're not?
大卫也不会了
And neither is David.
好吧 那你们要死在哪
Okay, well, where are you dying?
外面
Somewhere out there.
好吧
Okay.
我不是用那些钢锯条来做画框的
I'm not making picture frames with those hacksaw blades.
不是吗
You're not?
天呐
Holy shit.
你是认真的吗
Are-are you serious?
是的
Yeah.
你 我
You. Me.
大卫 墨西哥
David. Mexico.
什么时候
When?
五年
Five years.
或许不到
Maybe less.
那我过几年再来看看你们进度如何
Well, I'll check back in with you in a couple of years.
拿着 这是给大卫的能量棒
Here. PowerBars for David.
上次见他 他看着好瘦
'Cause he looked skinny last time I saw him.
别跟别人说...
Don't tell anybody...
剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表