剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表
给他一次... 算了吧 行吗
Ah, give him a-- let it go, all right?
杀了这个傻♥逼♥
Slot that punk.
算了吧
Let it go.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我 兄弟 好吗
Look at me, partner. Okay?
他是新来的
He's new.
他不懂事
He doesn't know any better.
他明天没有午饭吃
He's not getting lunch tomorrow.
这就得了 好吗
That's enough, all right?
好吗
All right?
好
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
怎么了
What's up?
你真觉得跟缝纫车间的监督员发♥生♥关♥系♥
You really think it's a good idea,
是个好主意吗
playing doctor with the tailor shop supervisor?
你怎么突然关心起来了
What the fuck does it matter to you all of a sudden?
如果她未婚 我会说这有风险
If she wasn't married, I'd say it's risky.
但是她结婚了
But she is married,
而且她老公在这工作
and her husband works here.
这样事情就复杂多了
That makes everything complicated.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢 但是...
Thanks, but...
我很小心的
being careful.
配偶总是会发现的
The spouse always finds out.
无论怎样都会
One way or another.
鲍比酒吧
你今天
What were you and, uh,
和蒂莉在吵什么
Tilly going at each other today about?
午饭的时候
At lunch.
就是工作上的事
Oh, that's just work bullshit.
丹尼斯 看在老天份上
Dennis, for Christ's sake,
不管是什么 我不会说是你跟我说的
I'm not gonna say I heard it from you, whatever it is.
缝纫车间里有一个人
There's some guy at the shop.
但你也知道那里经常流言四起
But you know how rumors are up there.
肯定没什么的
I'm sure it's nothing.
主要是因为那人很狡猾
It's just 'cause the guy's such a weasel,
这让大家开始传谣
it makes people talk, you know.
蒂莉有她自己的办法
Well, uh, Tilly has her way
让那些囚犯做好工作
of getting the best work out of those guys,
方法之一就是
and, uh, uh, part of that is
把他们当成人来对待
treating them like people.
我相信仅此而已
I'm sure it's just that.
只是传出的谣言罢了 他们喜欢捏造事实
It's just the rumor mill. They make stuff up.
别告诉蒂莉是我告诉你的
Just don't tell Tilly I told you.
你以为你是在跟谁说话
Who do you think you're talking to?
天啊
Christ.
名字
Name.
你知道我的名字
You know my name.
一瓶普瑞尔洗发水
Bottle of Prell.
两块爱尔兰泉香皂
Two bars Irish Spring.
你还有十包多力多滋起司玉米片
Doritos Nacho Cheese. You got ten bags of that.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六
five, six,
八 九 十
eight, nine, ten.
两袋奇迹面包
Two loaves of Wonder Bread
外加一罐剃须粉
and a can of shaving powder.
应该是膏的
That's supposed to be the gel.
你的余额不足 老大
Looks like your commissary is running low, chief.
目前不够买♥♥剃须膏
Not enough dough for the gel at the moment.
你再查查
Look again, man.
后面的人都排队等着呢
You're holding up the line.
下一个
Next.
先生 先生
Sir. Sir?
先生 我有剃须膏
Hey, sir, I got shaving gel,
如果你想要的话
if you want it.
拿去吧
You could have it.
就当是我向你道歉 懂我意思吧
It's my way of saying sorry. Know what I mean?
第一次进州立监狱吗
First time in state pen?
在郡里的待过八个月
I did eight months in county.
那只能算是看守所
Eh, that's jail.
给我看看你的文件
Let me see your papers, man.
安吉尔
Angel.
你之前打断和我讲话的那个警卫
The guard I was speaking to when you interrupted
是押送警卫
is the escort guard.
这监区里的所有事
Everything, you know, on the block
都得通过我
is falling through me.
所有这些都属于特权
All these things are privileges,
也可能说没就没了
and they can go away any time.
明白了吗
Get me?
明白
Got it.
比如说
For instance,
你想要一根高安培的保险丝
you want a higher-amp fuse.
好吧
Okay.
不是这意思
No.
我是告诉你
I'm telling you.
你想要一根高安培的保险丝
You want a higher-amp fuse,
只有这样你才能同时用
'cause it's the only way you can run a TV
电视机和电炉
and a hot plate at the same time.
要不然的话 你就只能没完没了地
Otherwise, you gotta keep on plugging one
插一个过会儿再换另一个
and re-plugging the other.
明白了
I see.
所以
So,
你跟我说
you tell me,
"我想要一根高安培保险丝" 你就会拿到
"I want a higher-amp fuse," And you'll get it.
好吧
Okay.
你得说出来
Gotta say it.
好吧
Okay.
你脑子迟钝吗
What are you, slow?
你得说出来
You gotta say it.
好的
Oh, okay.
我想要一根高安培的保险丝
Yeah, um, I want a higher-amp fuse.
现在我们也没有了
Oh, we're all out of them.
明天再来找我
Come back tomorrow.
靠
Fuck.
哥们儿 你怎么样
Yo, what's going on with you, man?
你喝的什么
What do you got?
热甜酒
A hot toddy.
我本来想给你做杯爱尔兰咖啡的
Yo, I would have made you a Irish coffee,
可是那些混♥蛋♥只有脱脂牛奶了
but the only milk the motherfuckers had was skim.
不够甜啊
It's not sweet enough, man.
交给我吧
I got you.
给我来点蜂蜜
Get me some honey.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
画那些毛我可是花了好多时间呢
I spent a shit-load of time on the fur.
光是从哪儿来的
Where's the light coming from?
光
The light?
是啊 你画了两只狗坐在起居室的
Yeah, I mean, you got two dogs sitting on a couch,
沙发上 我能看得见它们
in a living room, and I can see them.
所以一定得有光才行啊
There must be light coming from somewhere.
明白了
Uh, okay.
从窗户进来的
Yeah, from the window.
你的窗户在这
Here's your window.
这是你的窗户
Oh, here's your window.
你在画里是看不见的
I mean, you can't see it in the drawing.
怎么着 你想让我画一扇窗户吗
What, do you want me to paint a fucking window?
不是
No.
如果你唯一的光源
If your only source of light
是来自这扇窗户的
is coming from this window,
那你这里该有什么
what do you got over here?
影子
剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表