剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表
And then he went over to some gay bar in Burlington.
他在停车场给男人口♥交♥
He was blowing guys in the parking lot.
我的天
Holy fuck.
因为下流行为被抓了
Got busted for lewd conduct.
我之前都不知道
I didn't know that.
因为那是在佛蒙特州
That's 'cause it was in Vermont.
上帝啊
Jesus.
不过我问过我自己
But I asked myself,
我怎么会嫁给一个同性恋
"How come I married a queer?"
-然后呢 -你觉得呢
- And? - Why do you think?
因为他正好在
Uh...because he was there?
不
No.
因为我也是同性恋
Because I'm queer too.
感觉你在撩我呢
I'm getting a little hit from you.
-我 -嗯
- Me? - Mm.
我喜欢小♥弟♥弟♥
I like dick.
我知道
I know.
但要是我抓到
But if I caught Lyle...
莱尔在停车场给男人口♥交♥
...blowing a guy in a parking lot,
那会让我生活轻松很多
it would make my life a whole lot easier.
你知道我并不歧视同性恋
You know I got nothing against the gays.
你还想来一杯吗
You want another one?
好啊
Yeah.
好了
All right.
好吧 皮特 这是敬你的
All right, Pete, this one's for you.
干了
Bottoms up.
这是什么
Oh. What's this?
我想你会工作到很晚 所以
Figured you had to work late, so, uh...
我准备了晚饭
got us dinner.
你不用做这些的
You didn't have to do that.
我当然要做
Sure, I do.
这是一个丈夫应该做的
It's what a husband does.
结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
怎么了
What's wrong?
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么道歉
For what?
我错过了我们的纪念日
I missed our anniversary.
我买♥♥了吃的 来吃吧
Look, I-I got us food. Come on, let's-let's eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
也许你想回楼上卧室
Maybe you want to, uh, go up to the bedroom?
-莱尔 -听着
- Lyle. - Now, look.
我知道你最近在改善自己
I know you've been working on yourself, and, uh...
我想让你知道我注意到了
I want you to know I noticed.
我也许应该做点什么提升我自己
I should probably do something to...better myself.
莱尔 我喝醉了
Lyle, I'm drunk.
而你什么都不打算说吗
Aren't you even gonna say anything about it?
我无所谓
I'm okay.
我什么都没给你准备
I didn't even get you nothing.
这不是真的
Well, that's not true.
是的
Oh, yeah, it is.
你从哪找到这个的
Where did you get that?
在你卧室 化妆台后面
In your bedroom, behind our dresser.
你怎么能翻我东西
You can't be going through my stuff.
这是我的礼物
It's my present.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you going on about?
马特告诉我他给你画了这个
Matt told me he painted this for you
为了当作我的纪念日礼物
for an anniversary present for me.
到底 到底什么情况
What's-what is going-- what is going on?
也许我怎么了
Well, maybe what is going on with me
不关你的事
is-is none of your business.
那这是什么
What the hell is this?
你不要再翻我的东西了
Stop going through my stuff.
路上补给
带定位系统的手♥机♥
从纽约到墨西哥的地图
途径西弗吉尼亚州
绳子
短柄斧
猎枪
铲子
剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表