剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表
逃离丹尼莫拉
第一季 第一集
等等
Hold up.
过去吧
Come on through.
K9跟着我
K-9 follow me.
先生
Sir!
请退后
Please step back.
快 快 到对面去 快
Go! Hurry up! Let's cross right now. Let's go.
是的
Yeah.
我们马上就到
Yeah, we're coming up now.
不清楚 我从没来过这儿
I don't know. I've never been here.
好
All right.
对提供线索抓捕两名逃犯的
$100,000 reward for information
市民奖励10万
leading to the capture of the inmates,
一个逃犯各5万
and $50,000 for tips leading to each man.
这已成了一个数百万的问题
This has become a multi-million-dollar issue.
看看这里 就是这儿吗
Look at this place. This it?
2015年6月
那3点行吗
Wanna make that 3:00, then?
好的
Okay, great.
你好
Hi.
我是凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特
I'm Catherine Leahy Scott.
很高兴认识你 乔伊斯
Nice to meet you, Joyce.
大家都叫我蒂莉
Everybody calls me Tilly.
那就蒂莉好了
Tilly it is.
乔伊斯是我妈的名字
Joyce is my mother's name.
你叫我乔伊斯的话
When you call me Joyce,
我会感觉你在和我妈说话
I feel like you're talking to my mother.
你妈妈还健在吗
Is your mom still with us?
很好
Oh, good.
知道打个电♥话♥就能联♥系♥到我妈让我安心
I love knowing my mom's just a phone call away.
我已经和警♥察♥谈过了
I already talked to the cops.
7天里谈了4次 对吗
Four times in seven days, I understand.
嗯 那这是干什么
Yeah, so what is this?
等速记员来了我们再说细节
Let's not get into any details until the stenographer gets here.
尽管都有录音
I mean, even though it's all taped,
但这样更准确
it's actually more accurate.
尤其是这姑娘 她跟着我15年了
This girl especially-- she's been with me 15 years--
我有做过比较
I did a comparison.
事实证明我是对的
I was right.
你是州警派来的吗
Are you with the state police?
怎么可能 我是纽约州的监察长
Please, no. I'm the inspector general for the state of New York.
所以是邮局的吗
Oh, so the post office?
不 邮局是联邦的
No, the post office is federal.
我是州立的
I'm state,
所以如果一个州立机构有腐♥败♥情况
so if there's any corruption in a state agency,
我的工作就是找到它
it's my job to find it
并阻止它
and stop it,
可以是州立公园也可以是港务局
whether it's a state park or the port authority,
我直接向州长汇报
and I report directly to the governor.
不 不
No, no, that's...
我会丢掉我的饭碗吗
Am I gonna lose my job?
-你应该丢吗 -不不不
- Should you? - No, no, no.
我知道 米尔格兰姆来电了
I know, I know. Hey, I got Milgram.
你想和他谈谈《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》那篇文章
You want to talk to him about that Times piece?
-不是吧 -抱歉
- Really? - Sorry.
-斯宾塞 -在
- Spencer? - Yeah?
我 我一个小时后回他电♥话♥
Yeah, I will--I will call him back in an hour.
-好 -不好意思
- All right. - Sorry.
30分钟 半小时
30 minutes. I mean, a half hour.
-什么 -半小时
- What? - Half hour.
-半小时 收到 -半小时 谢谢
- Half hour. All right, got it. - Half hour. Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
他也许还会回来
He might be back.
不 我不该丢掉我的工作
No, I shouldn't lose my job.
我没有犯错
I didn't do anything wrong.
我是说 算不上真的错
I mean, not really wrong.
很好
Well, that's good.
我一般和没有犯错的人
I don't spend much time talking to people
不会谈很久
who haven't done anything wrong.
很好 终于来了
Good. Here we go.
-好的 -你好
- Okay. - Hi.
-我要找的就是这个 -你好
- Yes, this is what I'm looking for. - Hi.
你是个50 51岁的女性
Um, so you're a 50-- 51-year-old woman
和同一个男人在一起了20年
who's been with the same man for 20 years?
21年
21 years,
或多或少
give or take?
所以我们可以像成人一样对话
So we can have an adult conversation.
好的
Okay...
你有和这两个囚犯发生性关系吗
Did you have sex with these two inmates?
我懂的 一个好看的人
I mean, I get it. Somebody attractive
关注着我的一举一动
pays attention to me,
我也喜欢 这...
I like it. I mean it's...
这种渴望不过是人的天性
only human nature to desire that,
我会再问你一次
So I'm gonna ask you one more time,
我只需要你对我坦诚相待
and I just need you to be very straight with me.
你和这两位囚犯发生了关系吗
Did you have sex with these two inmates?
-没有 -从来没有吗 甚至没接吻过吗
- No. - Never? Not even a kiss?
没有
No.
什么都没做过吗
Nothing?
囚犯马特
Inmate Matt
试图抓住我
tried to grab me--
然后亲我
and kiss me,
但是我吓坏了 所以...
but I was scared shitless, so...
是啊 不 我懂的 这很难
Yeah. No, I know, this is tough.
这... 当我进行这样的谈话时
It's--I tell everybody
我对所有谈话者都这么说
when we have these discussions,
你不能一直回避 你得直面它
you can't go around it. You gotta go through it,
所以你得一五一十地把事情说出来
so you just gotta kinda lay it all out there.
接下来我会这么做
This is what's gonna happen:
我会问你一些我已经知道答案的问题
I'm gonna ask you questions that I already know the answers to.
这样的话 我就知道你有没有撒谎
That way, I'll know if you're lying.
我绝不会骗你
I'm in no way gonna lie to you,
但是我需要知道真♥相♥
but just need to get to the truth.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
你能大声说出来用于记录在案吗
Can you say it out loud for the record?
明白了
I do.
记下来了吗
Did you get that?
不
No.
拜托
Oh, come on.
拜托 拜托
Oh, come on. Come on.
抬起来
Lift it up.
抬起来 抬起来
Up, up, up.
拜托 把推雪铲抬起来 乔
Come on, lift the fucking plow, Joe.
该死
Oh, shit.
莱尔
Lyle!
车陷雪里了
Plowed in.
快点
Come on.
-起床 -几点了
- Get up. - What time is it?
六点半
6:30.
吉普车又被雪困住了
Jeep's trapped again.
扫雪车干的好事
Snowplow.
起床 快点
Get up. Come on.
跟妈咪走 快 我们走
Come with mama. Come on, let's go.
得去上厕所了 快 就是这样
Gotta go potty. Let's go. That's it.
原教旨主义者今早袭击了
...Fundamentalists attacked
法国讽刺新闻杂♥志♥《沙尔利周刊》编辑部
satirical French news magazine Charlie Hebdo this morning
这显而易见是一起恐怖袭击
in an apparent terrorist attack.
事态仍在继续发展
This is a developing story.
《沙尔利周刊》最近刊登了
The publication had recently printed
一幅描绘伊♥斯♥兰♥教先知穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的漫画
a cartoon depicting the Muslim prophet Muhammed,
这是被伊♥斯♥兰♥教所禁止的
剧集 | 逃离丹尼莫拉 | 导航列表