剧集 | 纪录进行时(2015) | 导航列表
What am I gonna say, please?
这该怎么说呢 拜托了
I really don't want to do anything
我真的不想做任何
to make him feel better.
让他感觉良好的事
Hey, boss, here's what I'm gonna do.
老板 我们这样吧
Now listen--now listen, listen.
听着 听着 听我说
I'm gonna give you the 50, okay?
我给你50块 好吗
You pay him with my money.
你拿我的钱去买♥♥
Okay?
好吗
I'm not gonna do that. No.
我不会这样做的 不
Here's an extra 20.
再额外给你20块
$70 for a globe.
70块买♥♥个地球仪
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Fine. All right, thank you.
好吧 好极了 谢谢你
Couldn't close it.
单子谈不下来
They don't want the globe from me anymore.
他们不再想从我手里买♥♥了
Sorry.
对不起
You got to go in and do it.
你再进去试一把吧
Me? Yes, you.
我 是的 你
I'll screw it up; you saw what I did in there.
我会搞砸的 刚刚在里面你也看到了
What are you talking about?
胡说什么呢
You're not gonna screw up anything, come on.
你不会再搞砸任何事的 去吧
I open my mouth, and, you know, it's just--
我一开口就 你知道的 一切就
Don't worry about what happened.
别再担心过去的事了
Come on, you're the possum.
拜托 你可是负鼠
Come on, man, that's what you do.
你行的 兄弟 你天生就是干这个的
You play dead, then you come back to life.
你先装死 然后再绝地反击
You're the possum. Come on.
你不是号♥称负鼠吗 加油
Do it. You do it.
去吧 去做吧
You're a legend. Come on.
你可是一个传奇 加油
Just help me out.
就当是帮帮我
All right. Please.
好吧 拜托了
I made the sale.
我搞定这单了
Look at this. Yeah.
瞧瞧这个 太好了
I said, "I'm not gonna leave this house
我对他说 "除非你买♥♥下这个地球仪
until you buy a globe."
不然我是不会离开这里的"
He said, "Shut up, I'm gonna buy the goddamn thing."
他说 "闭嘴 我买♥♥这个该死的东西就是了"
Look at that.
你瞧瞧
I knew it!
我就知道
See, the trick is Yeah?
你看 诀窍是 嗯
You have to have confidence.
你必须得有自信
You have to look 'em in the eye. That's right.
你得直视他们的眼睛 对极了
That's the whole key to the whole thing.
这就是全部的关键所在
That's right. I was born to be a salesman.
是这样 我生来就是干销♥售♥的
That's right, yeah. I was born to sell globes.
对极了 我生来就是卖♥♥地球仪的
I mean, I have a talent for it.
我有这个天赋
World's always gonna need salesmen.
世间永远都需要推销员
And you're one of the best.
而你是其中翘楚
Yeah, I'm the master, right?
是的 我就是大♥师♥ 对吧
Yep.
对极了
剧集 | 纪录进行时(2015) | 导航列表