噢 我好喜欢看这枚戒指 它太漂亮了
Oh, I can't stop looking at it. It's gorgeous.
还有这个小岛也是 这是我梦寐以求的地方
And this place, it's everything I ever dreamed of.
嘿 达伦·摩尔 你要跟我结婚了
Oi! You're marrying me, Darren Moore.
从今以后 你就是我一个人的了
You're mine now. Forever.
来个椰子吗 要椰子吗 -不了谢谢 我有了
Want some coconut? Coconut? -No, thank you. I've got a coconut.
抱歉 我不是很喜欢吃辣
No, sorry, not really a chilli man myself.
没错 看起来很好吃
Yes, it looks absolutely delicious, yeah.
我觉得这个不是很合脚 不了
It's not my size, I don't think. No.
那个 等我回来再说吧
Yeah, yeah, perhaps on the way back.
现在还有下午茶吗
Am I too late? Uh, for afternoon tea?
非常抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
我是个警♥察♥ 我要求你给我一杯茶
I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea.
欢迎加入我们的家庭 达伦
Well, welcome to the family, Darren.
干杯 谢谢你 迈克
Cheers! Thanks, Mike.
别担心 我们会照顾好她的
Don't worry, we'll look after her.
你最好说话算话
You'd better.
敬达伦和丽萨 -敬达伦和丽萨
To Darren and Lisa! -To Darren and Lisa!
好了 各位 一小时后再下来喝鸡尾酒
Now, everybody, back down here in an hour for cocktails.
噢 好主意 走吧 快点
Oh, good idea. Come on, hurry up.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
你好啊
Hi.
好吧 那么
Okay, so, um...
我要你们这里最好的鸡尾酒 就是那种带小伞和调酒棒的朗姆龙舌兰混酒
Your biggest cocktail. You know, umbrella, swizzle sticks, rum, tequila,
有什么加什么 你要想的话
whatever you've got, just chuck it in, set fire to
加酒加到能燃起来也行 然后再送过来
the whole thing if you want and bring it to the table,
因为 噢 我太喜欢这个地方了
because I... Oh, I am so loving this place.
午饭过后 你就五分钟看一次手表
You've been looking at your watch every five minutes since lunch,
所以我就跟着你出来了 -这可一点都不光彩
so I followed you. -That is totally underhand.
抱歉 长官 上班时间偷溜出来的可不是我
Excuse me, sir, I didn't sneak away from work.
我只想好好喝杯下午茶
I just wanted a decent cup of tea.
一个人的那种 -你以为我想跟你出来吗
Alone. -You think I'm happy with this?
我们现在可是谁也别想甩掉谁
I am stuck with you, you're stuck with me.
多谢你的提醒
Thanks for reminding me.
要我说 我们还是好好享受这次翘班吧
The way I see it, we may as well make the best of it.
就从
Starting with...
这杯酒开始
Mmm! That.
你看到了吗 -看到了
Did you see that? -Yes.
请报告现场情况
Please report current situation.
你能确定预计到场时间吗 完毕
Can you confirm ETA? Over.
丽萨
Lisa!
死者从五楼的贵宾套房♥掉下来
Victim fell from the fifth floor, the VIP suites.
而且是在她的婚礼当天
On her wedding day.
我们得给酒店工作人员和目击者录口供
We need statements from the hotel staff and witnesses
还要召集犯罪现场调查小组以及法医
and a forensics and scene of crime team assembled.
然后安抚死者家人
Then there's the family.
犯罪现场调查小组和法医来了
Well, that's the forensics and crime scene team assembled.
那是监控摄像头在录像吗
Is that CCTV camera recording?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
好了 来吧
Yeah, come on.
等一下
Hang on.
下午好 我是这层的管家威廉
Good afternoon. My name is William and I'm the butler for this floor.
我带你们去502套房♥吧
May I show you to Suite 502?
你觉得他们会给警♥察♥打折吗
You reckon they give special rates to cops?
德维恩 就算打折我们也住不起
Dwayne, I don't think I could afford even the special rates.
那么 我们 -先别说话
So, what are we... -Uh-uh.
好了 所以如果死者是被射中然后摔下阳台
Ugh. Right, so if the victim was shot and fell from the balcony...
刺在她身上的是什么 鱼叉吗
What was that sticking out of her, a harpoon?
这可能是一枚捕食者4500型鱼枪发射的鱼叉
It was probably a bolt fired from a Predator 4500 speargun.
黄色条纹的那种
It's the yellow stripe model.
噢 你能确定吗
Oh, you can tell that, can you?
能 -因为你用过吗
Yes. -Because you snorkel?
不是 因为那上面写着呢
No, because it is what it says down the side.
好了 各位 开始搜集证据
Right, everyone, start bagging evidence.
搜集完成后尽快送回局里
I want it logged and back to the station pronto.
这是死者的房♥间吗
Okay, so that was the victim's room, was it?
不是 长官 婚房♥在那边
No, sir. The bridal suite is over there.
那这是谁的房♥间
So, whose room's this?
这是今天早上退的房♥ 清洁女工已经打扫过了 现在是空的
That was vacated this morning. The maid had cleaned it. It was empty.
那死者是怎么进去的
Then how did the victim get into it?
我也不知道 长官
I wouldn't know, sir.
好吧 那么如果新娘是在这间房♥里被杀 这是婚房♥
Right. So, if she was murdered in there and this is the bridal suite,
那其他的房♥间呢
what else have we got?
这是伴郎亚当·菲尔斯的房♥间
This is the best man, Mr Adam Fairs.
这间呢 -这是莎莉·沃森的房♥间
Mmm, and here? -This is Sally Watson,
她是丽萨的妹妹 也是今天的伴娘
Lisa Watson's sister and chief bridesmaid.
这是新娘的父母沃森夫妇的房♥间
And the mother and father of the bride, Mr and Mrs Watson.
有多久 -有人用过楼梯吗
Oh, how long have... -Could anyone have used these stairs?
没有 长官 楼梯门带警报的
No, sir, those doors are alarmed.
是吗 -是的
But are they? -Yes.
但是
And yet!
确实是
Yes.
所以凶手不能从这里进来
So the killer couldn't have got in that way.
或者出去
Or out that way.
但是还有个问题
But the question still remains.
死者没有钥匙 她是怎么进那个房♥间的呢
How did the victim get into a room she didn't have a key to?
我记得你说这间房♥已经打扫过了
I thought you said this room had been cleaned?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
那为什么上面还挂着 正在清洁 的牌子
This is a "Cleaning in Progress" label. Why hasn't it been removed?
长官 我不知道
I wouldn't know, sir.
你觉得这个重要吗
Do you think that's important?
你说呢 不然我为什么要问
Well, I wouldn't ask otherwise, would I?
好吧 我们失陪一下
Okay. Could you excuse us just for a moment?
我是圣玛丽岛警♥察♥局的正式警官
I am a Detective Sergeant in the Saint-Marie Police Force.
我是警校的优秀毕业生 我拿过三次勇气勋章
I graduated top of my year, I have three commendations for bravery,
我中过两次枪 我随手就可以把你打倒
I've been shot twice and I could almost certainly beat you in a fist fight.
而你呢 你粗鲁
Whereas you, you are a rude man.
无知 自以为是
You are ignorant, full of your own self-importance,
认为大家都要唯你马首是瞻
expecting everyone to follow you around and hang on your every word?
从现在开始 你敢有一点不尊重我
From now on, you treat me with a little more respect
可别怪我不顾警♥察♥的身份对你动手 明白吗
or I'll be forced to forget I'm a police officer. Okay?
你先请
After you.
第一个问题 凶手是从哪里拿到鱼枪的呢
First question, where on earth would the killer get a speargun from?
在加勒比海这边吗
In the Caribbean?
你们这里有潜水学校吗 -有的 长官
Do you have a diving school? -Yes, ma'am.
是吗
Hmm.
怎么能有人会做出这种事
How could anyone do such a thing?
达伦 -没事的 我跟着他
Darren. -It's okay, I'll... I'll go.
你的客人们都很喜欢潜水 是吗
Diving's a popular activity with your guests, is it?
是的 长官 尤其是女性客人
Yes, sir. Particularly with the female guests.
为什么
Why is that?
威廉 我跟你说过了
William, I've told you,
你想讨女性的欢心 就得换一套行头
you want to get the ladies, you've got to get a new look.
我不知道 长官
I wouldn't know, sir.
我想你就是斯特凡了 -没错
Stefan, I presume? -Yes.
我是理查德·普尔警探
Detective Inspector Richard Poole.
酒店一共有15把鱼枪
The hotel has 15 spearguns.
都在这里吗 -我明天再告诉你
Uh, are they all there? -I'll let you know tomorrow.
不能现在就清点一下吗
Well, can't you just count them now?
有些可能在酒店的工作间里
Some might be in the hotel workshop.
等明天早上那边开门了我再告诉你情况
I'll let you know in the morning when they open.
你有在教丽萨·摩尔潜水吗
Did you take Lisa Moore out diving at all?
或者丽萨·沃森 她之前叫这个名字
Or Lisa Watson, as she was.
我想没有 我会查下酒店的预订表
I don't think so. I'll check the hotel booking form.
也要等到明天吗
Tomorrow?
我知道你的潜水学校很受酒店的女性客人喜爱
I understand your diving school's very popular with the hotel's female guests?
她们都喜欢美丽的珊瑚
The coral is beautiful. Women appreciate beauty.
整天教这些穿比基尼的女性客人潜水
Must be very distracting for you, teaching women to dive,
你一定乐在其中吧
in their bikinis, all day.
你有和她们中的某人发生过关系吗
Have you ever had a relationship with one of the female guests?