告诉我
Tell me.
那个
Uh, so...
走进我住的地方 白鹿巷 那里正在下雪
Walking into my local, the White Hart. It's snowing,
外面有点冷 但是
bitterly cold outside, but there's a...
屋内壁炉里的火正在熊熊燃烧 窗上还会凝结一层雾气
...a fire roaring in the grate, the windows misty with condensation.
然后我手里拿着啤酒 舒舒服服待在我的小屋里
And I've got a beer in my hand, sitting in the snug,
窝在椅子里 惬意地喝一口酒
in the chair that I sit in and that first sip...
一个人吗
Alone?
是的 但是还会有 就是 归属感 知道你自己是谁
Yes, but that feeling, you know, of belonging, knowing who you are.
不管是什么感觉 反正不是一个人的那种孤独
Whatever this is, it's not that.
好的 那我们明天见
Okay, so I'll see you tomorrow, shall I?
好的 没问题
Yes, yes, good idea. Yeah.
还有 再次谢谢你 -晚安
And, uh, thanks again. -Good night.
晚安 工作辛苦了
Yeah. Good work.
你做得很好
Uh, you've been fantastic.
噢 不是吧
Oh, come on!
探长他来了吗
Is the Inspector in yet?
没有 他找到把钥匙
No. He found a key.
看起来像是开银行保险箱的
Looks like it's for a safety deposit box.
他跟丽莉已经去银行查了
Him and Lily have gone to the bank to check it out.
你们要出来的时候敲下门就行了
Just knock on the door when you want to be let out.
查理是位外国警♥察♥ 他在银行
So, Charlie's a policeman abroad. It's not necessarily suspicious
有个保险箱也不奇怪
that he would have a safety deposit box.
但是另一方面嘛
On the other hand...
现金 假护照 这肯定是在贩卖♥♥人口
Cash, forged passports... Human trafficking. It's got to be.
经过加勒比海 把人卖♥♥到美国
Up through the Caribbean and into the States.
这种交易涉及数百万美元 背后绝对有腐♥败♥官员帮忙
It's a multi-million-dollar trade and it absolutely relies on corrupt officials.
但是这和詹姆斯有什么关系呢
But how does all this tie in with James Lavender?
这个简单 长官 -怎么说
Oh, well, that, sir, is easy. -How come?
因为这是詹姆斯的船
Because that is James Lavender's boat.
我们在查理·休姆的保险箱里找到这些
We found these in Charlie Hulme's safety deposit box.
我希望你能尽快登记起来 查出上面的指纹
I want them logged and fingerprinted ASAP.
好的长官 机场打来了电♥话♥ 他们找到你的行李了
Yes, sir. It's the airport. They found your luggage.
菲德尔 现在不是时候 德维恩
Not now, Fidel. Dwayne.
丽莉去申请詹姆斯房♥子和游艇的搜查令了
Lily's getting a warrant to search James' house and yacht.
我需要你开车带我去港口 如果你愿意的话
I need you to give me a lift to the harbour, if you would.
你们还有别的车吧
You do have another car, don't you?
不会只有
It's not just...
就只有这一辆车 是吧 那你们有紧急情况怎么办
It's just the one car, isn't it? And what do you do in emergencies?
我还以为你永远不会问呢
I thought you'd never ask.
游艇就在那里了 -好吧 那我们要怎么上去
There she is over there. -Well, how are we going to get to it?
不 不 我们都还没拿到搜查令
No, no. We haven't got a search warrant.
搜查令有了
We have now.
上锁了
Locked.
快来 看我找到什么了
Hey! Look what I found!
你还好吧 长官
You all right there, sir?
我没事
All right.
走私人口 -跟你说了吧
People smuggling. -Told you.
等等 你是查理的清洁工
Hang on, you're Charlie's cleaner.
查理没有清洁工啊
Charlie didn't have a cleaner.
她之前进了我家 -也穿成那样吗
She was in my house. -Dressed like that?
不是 就是清洁工的装扮
No! Dressed as a cleaner!
这是什么情况
Now what?
抓到你了
There you are.
记得提醒我有时间给你讲龟兔赛跑的故事
Remind me to tell you the story of the tortoise and the hare sometime.
你在詹姆斯的船上做什么
What were you doing on James Lavender's boat?
好吧 你和詹姆斯是什么关系
Okay. What's your relationship with James Lavender?
你假扮清洁工去查理家是要做什么
And what were you doing in Charlie's house pretending to be a cleaner?
等着
Hang on.
这上面的人是你吧 你那天晚上在派对上
This is you here, isn't it? You were at the party that night.
为什么 -这是正式审问吗
Why? -Is this a formal interview?
当然不是 -那你为什么要现在问我
No, of course not. -Then why are you talking to me?
是啊 现在不能问 我会尽快给你安排一名事务律师
No, of course. I'll arrange for a duty solicitor to visit with you immediately.
你在笑什么 -没有 就是
What's so funny? -Oh, no, it's just...
这里都快把人烤熟了 而你站在那里 包得严严实实
It's a hundred degrees in here and you're standing there in a suit and tie
一本正经地说着什么事务律师
talking about duty solicitors?
我是英国警♥察♥
I'm a British policeman.
不是吧 你开什么玩笑
No, you're kidding me.
你之所以被关进来 是因为我们在一艘用于走私人口的船上发现了你
And you're in there 'cause I found you on a boat that's been used for people-smuggling.
把我的手♥机♥给我
Give me my phone call.
菲德尔 我们新来的朋友想要她的手♥机♥
Fidel, our friend wants her one phone call.
好的 长官 -丽莉 你跟我一起
Yes, sir. -As for you and me, Lily,
我觉得是时候给詹姆斯施压了 好让他露出马脚
I think it's time to put the squeeze on James Lavender.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
不查清楚我是不会走的
We're not leaving till we've got it all.
走私人口的业务是如何进行的 关在警♥察♥局的女人又是谁
How the people smuggling works, who that woman is that we've got in the cells,
还有 查理被杀的时候他在安全屋里做什么
oh, and what Charlie was doing in the panic room when he was killed,
他为什么被杀 他又为什么要拿着那本书
why he was killed, why he was holding the book
以及最后一个问题
and how, finally,
查理是怎么被杀的
how Charlie was murdered.
噢 不是吧
Oh, no.
已经死了 他一定是开枪自杀的
Dead. He must have shot himself.
这是点22的手♥枪♥对吧 查理也是死于这种枪下
It's a .22 pistol, isn't it? Just like the one that killed Charlie.
长官 这不是自杀 这是畏罪招供
This isn't a suicide, sir. This is a confession.
就是詹姆斯杀了查理 -但是有人警告他在先 没错吧
James killed Charlie. -But someone warned him, didn't they?
那个女人打的电♥话♥
The one phone call.
你给谁打的电♥话♥
Okay, so who did you phone?
你现在麻烦大了
You are in so much trouble.
长官 有人越狱 我要通知海岸警卫队和国际刑♥警♥
Sir, there's been a breakout. I'm ringing the Coast Guard and INTERPOL.
我们还要通知机场注意 她是怎么牢房♥里逃出去的
We need to alert the airport. How did she escape from a locked cell?
探长 请允许我为你介绍卡米尔·博迪警官
Detective Inspector, can I introduce you to Detective Sergeant Camille Bordey?
出生于圣玛丽岛 在巴黎受训
Born in Sainte-Marie, trained in Paris,
过去两年在瓜德罗普受命做卧底
but for the last two years has been working undercover on Guadeloupe.
最近在调查詹姆斯的案子 -现在她回岛了
Making the case against James Lavender. -And she's back on the island.
我很久没参与抓捕行动了 所以如果你能
Because I'm days away from an arrest, so I'd appreciate if you...
等等 岛上有位卧底警♥察♥
I'm sorry, there's an undercover police officer on this island
和我查同一个案子 你却不告诉我
working the same case and you didn't think to tell me?
我们不能说 卡米尔说有腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
We couldn't. Camille reckons there's a corrupt policeman
在帮詹姆斯 我们不能打草惊蛇
helping James Lavender. We couldn't take the risk.
但是不可能是我啊
It's not likely to be me, is it?
我在克罗伊登待了13年了
I've been in Croydon for the last 13 years!
如果你要找腐♥败♥警♥察♥的话 那就是查理·休姆了
And if you're looking for your corrupt copper, it was Charlie Hulme.
你怎么知道的 -我有证据
How do you know that? -I've got a box full of evidence
可以表明查理与詹姆斯那艘用来贩卖♥♥人口的游艇有关
linking Charlie to human trafficking and James Lavender's yacht.
查理就是詹姆斯的得力助手
Charlie was clearly James' right-hand man.
那我们现在就去抓捕詹姆斯
Then we need to go in hard, sir, arrest James Lavender right now.
有点小问题
Small problem.
别告诉我 我们还要先填一堆一式三份的申请表格
Don't tell me, there is some form we have to fill in first in triplicate?
詹姆斯已经死了
James Lavender's dead.
看起来像是自杀 但是不管怎么样 案子查到这里
Looks like suicide, but either way, as far as this case goes,
查理已经难逃一死 詹姆斯也是一样
Charlie Hulme's a dead end and now, so too is James Lavender.
这地方真是热啊
This place.
长官 你看 如果詹姆斯杀了查理之后又自杀了
Sir, look, you know, if James killed Charlie and then killed himself,
那我就可以接手后面的事 把案件报告完成
I can take over from here, finish the paperwork.
你也可以坐下一班飞机离开这里了
You could be on the next plane out of here.
噢 先别这么说 我正在想象那个画面
Oh, don't. I'm imagining it now.
我走出希思罗机场 那里很冷
Walking out at Heathrow. Being cold.
终于又能体会寒冷的感觉了
Finally being cold again.
你知道吗 我从来没想过自己会怀念这个
You know, I never thought I'd miss it.
怀念什么 -濛濛细雨
Miss what? -Drizzle.
落在你的脸上 像盖了一层湿湿的法兰绒
That feeling on your face, like a wet flannel.
噢 英格兰的天气
Oh, England!
现在的问题是 我们可能知道了发生何事
Problem is we may know what happened
但是还是不知道它们是怎样发生的
but we still don't really know how it happened.
查理是怎么在一间上锁的房♥间里被杀的呢
How was Charlie killed from inside a locked panic room?
丽莉 我需要你待在这里 把相关问询做完
Lily, I need you to stay here and conclude the interviews.
菲德尔
Fidel!
你跟我来 -是 长官
You're with me. -Yes, sir.
难以想象
I don't believe it.
你花了多长时间 -长到你没法想象的那种
How long? -You do not ever want to know how long.