好的 看起来没拼错 这真是
Okay, that seems about right. It took me...
花瓶不是被敲碎的
This wasn't knocked over.
看这里 还有这里 它是被枪打碎的
Look. Here and here. It was shot,
子弹从较高的位置 角度略向下穿过花瓶
from slightly above and angling downwards.
现在 如果你走到桌子这边 假设你是詹姆斯
Now, if you go over towards the desk, let's say you're James.
你认为是詹姆斯开枪打死了查理吗 -目前为止 我只知道
You think James shot Charlie? -At this stage, all I know
有人开枪打碎了这个花瓶 但是用的是点22还是点38的子弹
is that somebody shot this vase, but with a .22 bullet or a .38?
这个就不清楚了
That's the question.
整个案子就靠我们找出这个问题的答案了
The whole case rather depends on us finding the answer.
好 你把那个拿稳了
So, if you just hold that absolutely still,
我们找找子弹最后射到哪里了
let's find out where the bullet went.
长官 你得小心蛇 树林里有时候会有蛇的
You need to watch out for snakes, sir. They can be in the trees sometimes, too.
长官 -我的天
Sir! -God!
我还以为你是 你去哪里了
I thought you were... Where have you been?
我想着 乌龟用金属探测器的话应该也会快点找到
I figured the tortoise would get there a whole lot quicker with a metal detector.
终于找到了 这就是证据
Finally. Proof.
案发当晚打碎花瓶的子弹是点38的
The bullet that shot the vase on the night of the murder was a .38 calibre.
是从那把左轮枪里射出来的
Fired by a bloody loud service revolver.
噢 不是吧 又来了
Oh, no, not again.
是的 什么事 你说什么
Yes, what? Sorry?
不 不 不 你重新开始说 是我的行李
No, no, no. Start again. My luggage.
你说还在希思罗机场是什么意思
What do you mean it's still in Heathrow?
你们是在圣玛丽岛弄丢的
You lost it in Sainte-Marie.
什么 是吗
Hey? Oh!
我知道了
Oh, I see.
不 不好意思 就请你放在机场吧
No, sorry. Just, uh, keep it in Heathrow, please
我很快就会回去的
and I'll be back soon.
其实我就准备坐下一班飞机离开这里
In fact, I'll be on the next plane out of here.
长官 你没事吧
You okay there, sir?
他们就没把我的行李放上飞机
They never put my luggage on the plane.
是啊
Yeah!
是啊 当然了
Yes, of course! Ah!
是这里太热了 他穿这么多难免中暑
It's the heat. It's finally got the better of him.
她开了枪 然后 -要我叫救护车吗
She fired the gun and then... -Should I call for an ambulance?
是的 快点
Yes! You do!
当然 谢谢你 菲德尔 没错
Of course! Thank you, Fidel. Yes!
好的 接下来 所以那个电♥话♥ 然后
Okay. So, that phone call and then,
和你一起去海边
into the sea with you.
就是这样 就是这样 然后留下凶手一个人好让你
Brilliant! Brilliant! Leaving the murderer for you to...
实施犯罪
...commit murder.
长官 你把领带解开一下
Uh, just loosen your tie a moment there, sir.
这样就很简单了 -叫救护车吧
It's very, very simple. -Call the ambulance.
不 打电♥话♥给警长 抓捕的时候需要他在现场
No, call the Commissioner. He's going to need to be here for the arrest.
好 听你的 快点把警长请过来
Okay, you said it. Better get the Commissioner here as soon as possible.
是什么杀了他呢 这是个问题
What killed him in the first place? That's the question.
但是 如果此子弹非彼子弹
But then, if the bullet's not the bullet...
如果
What if...
太好了 -长官 我这是几根手指
Yes! -How many fingers am I holding up, sir?
菲德尔 詹姆斯死的时候身上有部手♥机♥ 帮我拿过来
Fidel, James Lavender had a mobile phone on him when he died. Get it for me.
我还需要他尸体拿着的那把点22手♥枪♥
I'm also going to need the .22 pistol he was holding when we found his body.
菲德尔去拿东西的时候
And while you're getting them,
德维恩 我有些话要对你说
you and me, Dwayne, we're going to have a little chat.
你们知道吗 我应该早点发现我的行李是怎么回事
You know, I should have realised the lessons of my luggage sooner.
你的行李
Your luggage?
我的行李箱根本没上飞机
See, my case was never loaded onto the plane.
它还在希思罗机场
It remained in Heathrow.
所以 我在圣玛丽岛下飞机拿行李的时候
So when the hold was opened in Sainte-Marie,
看起来就像是行李不见了
it looked as though it had disappeared.
但其实 它一开始就根本不在那里
Whereas, in reality, it was never in there in the first place.
那这能说明什么 -安全屋被打开的时候
But how does that help? -The same way that when the panic room was opened,
我们认为凶手已经消失了 但其实
we thought the killer had disappeared, but in reality,
凶手根本就没进去
the murderer was never in there.
直接告诉我是谁杀了查理就好
Please just tell me who killed Charlie.
查理调查你丈夫的时候 引发了一系列事件
When Charlie investigated your husband, he set in motion a chain of events
最终导致自己和你丈夫的殒命
that would lead to his murder and your husband's.
在派对那晚 我想詹姆斯是发现了查理
On the night of the party, I think James discovered Charlie
在安全屋里 然后意识到自己必须把查理杀了
in the panic room and realised he had to kill him.
唯一的问题是 詹姆斯不知道怎么用左轮手♥枪♥
The only problem being James doesn't know his way
他之前也这么跟我们说过
around a gun, as he told us.
所以他只射到了花瓶
So he only managed to shoot the vase,
就在那时 查理做出了正确的自救措施
at which point Charlie does the only logical thing and locks himself
他把自己锁在了安全屋里
safely inside the panic room.
那 詹姆斯刚刚想杀害一名警♥察♥ 他回过神之后会怎么做
Now, James has just tried to kill a policeman, so what does he do?
他回到沙滩上 我想他是在那里
He goes back to his beach, where I presume he disposed
把左轮手♥枪♥处理掉了 然后打了通电♥话♥
of the service revolver before making a call.
事实上 他也一定打过电♥话♥
In fact, he must have made a phone call.
他没杀掉查理·休姆 那他要找谁去杀呢
He didn't kill Charlie Hulme, so who did he get to do it?
你怎么能断定凶手就不是詹姆斯呢 -我可以断定
You can't be sure it wasn't James. -I can.
詹姆斯只打到了花瓶
James only managed to shoot a vase
用的就是你那把左轮 这是当晚被听到的唯一枪声
using your service revolver, the only gunshot that was heard on the night.
你们还不知道这代表什么吗
Don't you see what this means?
我们没法知道查理是什么时候被杀害的 因为没有人听到那声
We have no way of knowing when Charlie was killed because nobody heard
杀害他的点22手♥枪♥的枪声
the .22 gunshot that killed him.
事实上 他可以在当晚任何时间被杀害
In fact, he could have been killed at any time on the night of the murder.
所以 你的意思是 他在关上安全屋的门之前就被杀了吗
So are you saying he was killed before the panic room was shut down?
你还没想明白吗 -没有 长官
Haven't you worked it out yet? -No, sir.
我知道凶手是谁 汤姆森警官你也知道
I know who the murderer is and so do you, Sergeant Thomson,
因为就是你
'cause it's you.
你杀了查理·休姆 -你疯了吗
You murdered Charlie Hulme. -Are you insane?
没有 德维恩 铐起来
No. Dwayne.
你很快意识到在安全屋里杀死查理 -你在干嘛
You quickly realised killing Charlie... -What are you doing?
会给你争取时间 对吗
...only bought you time. Isn't that right?
我们不知道凶手是怎么杀了查理·休姆
How did the murderer kill Charlie Hulme
也不知道凶手如何从密室逃脱
and then escape from a locked steel room?
这都是无法实现的
It's impossible.
接下来你需要一位替罪羊 所以你
What you needed next was a sacrificial lamb, so you planted
把保险箱的钥匙放在我的宿舍里
a safety deposit key in my bungalow,
因为你知道 我下次洗澡的时候会发现它
knowing that I'd find it the next time I showered.
你一天要洗多少次澡
I mean, how many showers do you have a day?
而一旦我拿到钥匙 你就可以引导我去检查保险箱
'Cause once I had the key, you could then lead me to the safety deposit box
保险箱里有你放的假证据
with all the evidence you'd planted to create supposed links
可以让查理和詹姆斯以及贩卖♥♥人口牵扯上关系
between Charlie Hulme, human trafficking and James Lavender,
而在你去拿搜查令之前 你就把詹姆斯杀了
who you killed before picking up the warrant for us to search his yacht.
长官 你说的全是假话 -你能证明你所说的吗
Sir, this is all lies. -Can you prove any of this?
查理被发现死在安全屋里 他孤身一人 那是个密室
Charlie was found shot dead inside a locked panic room, on his own,
周围没有枪 你好好想一想
no gun nearby. If you think about it logically,
既然他是密室里唯一的人 那他在安全屋门锁上的时候
as he's the only person found inside, he must have been alive
一定还活着
when the room was locked down.
除了他以外 还有谁能去关上门呢
Who else could have shut that door down apart from him?
打开门之后 里面就他一个人
He's the only person found in there.
而如果他锁上门的时候还活着
And if he was alive when he locked the room down...
所有人退后 不要触碰任何东西
So, everybody out and don't touch anything.
那汤姆森警官打开门的时候 他也一定还活着
...he must have also been alive when Sergeant Thomson opened it up.
虽然查理在她到那里之后 几秒内就死了
Even if he was dead within seconds of her arriving on the scene.
你们看 这不是不可能犯罪
You see, this wasn't an impossible murder,
只是它发生在警♥察♥到现场之后
it merely happened after the police arrived.
是这样吗 汤姆森警官
Isn't that so, Sergeant?
现在 我想知道詹姆斯那天晚上打给了谁
Now, I wonder who James rang that night,
就在他试图杀害一名警♥察♥未遂之后
having just attempted to murder a British policeman?
我们来看看吧
Ah. Well, here we are.
如果他是打给了你 警官 那你就难逃罪责了 是吧
Because if he rang you, Sergeant, that's going to be pretty incriminating, don't you think?
什么事
Hello?
他为什么要打给你呢 除了跟你说查理要
So why did he ring you? If not to say that Charlie was going
你们都搞垮还能说什么呢 你只能杀了查理
to take you both down unless you took him out?
我为什么要杀查理·休姆
Why would I kill Charlie Hulme?
你是说女人就不会杀人了吗
Are you saying women don't kill people?
因为查理手里那本刚从保险柜里拿出来的书
Because the book Charlie was holding, the book he'd just got from the safe,
会把你和詹姆斯都送进监狱
and which was about to put you and James in prison.
可是他拿的是本旅游指南
The book he was holding was a travel guide.
真是这样吗 长官 -是的 没错
But was it, sir? -Yes, it was.