奥诺雷警♥察♥局
圣玛丽岛机场
不是吧
Oh, man!
很抱歉先生 时间到了
I'm sorry, sir. Time's up.
如果这是你的羊 你叫一句它就会过去的
If she was your goat, she would have gone to you.
这只羊依旧主人未明
This goat remains unclaimed.
菲德尔 -长官
Fidel. -Yes, sir.
羊没那么听话 就算主人叫它们也不会过来的
Goats aren't obedient. They don't come when called.
这个你应该知道吧
You do know that, don't you?
抓到他了 头儿
Got him, Chief.
干得好啊 德维恩
Ah, Dwayne, well done.
你不能把我关在这里
Oh, you can't put me in here.
为什么 你想去那边吗
Why? You want to go in there?
我看你以后还是别偷游艇了
Maybe you should stop stealing yachts.
丽莉
Lily,
我今天想早点走 应该没事吧
I'm going to knock off early, if that's okay.
当然可以 祝你今晚愉快 长官
Sure thing, sir, have a nice evening.
头儿晚安
Night, Chief.
西印度群岛队的战略可谓相当高明
Well, I think the West Indies are being very clever...
奥诺雷警♥察♥局
Honore Police Station.
好的 发生时间呢
Okay, and what time was this?
好的 我们马上派人过去
Okay, we'll send someone over right away.
什么事
Hello?
德维恩
Um, Dwayne,
你知道萨尔科姆勋爵家在哪吗
you know Lord Salcombe's place?
怎么了
Mmm-hmm.
是这样 他家的安全屋被锁起来了
Well, his panic room's gone into lockdown.
我们知道密♥码♥ 得过去帮他打开
Apparently, we've got the codes to open it in our safe.
好吧 要不我过去 -噢 这一脚射门非常完美
Well, shall I go and... -Oh, that's a very good shot.
德维恩 -队友一路掩护得十分到位
Dwayne? -A beautiful cover drive all the way...
德维恩 -我的天
Dwayne! -Oh, for heaven's sake.
还是我去吧
I'll do it.
咋了
Huh?
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
我们正在开派对呢 警报突然响了
We were having a party and then from nowhere the alarm started blaring.
有人被锁在安全屋里了
Someone is locked inside the panic room.
萨尔科姆勋爵和他夫人呢
Where is Lord and Lady Salcombe?
警报响了之后就没人见过他们
No one has seen them since the alarm went off.
还有件事得跟你说
I think you should know,
就在警报响之前 还有一次枪声
just before the alarm, there was a gunshot.
所有人都听到了
Everybody heard it.
所有人退后 不要触碰任何东西
So, everybody out, and don't touch anything.
萨尔科姆夫人 -发生什么了
Lady Salcombe! -What's going on?
刚刚这里有枪声 安全屋也被锁住了
There was a gunshot and the panic room has been locked down.
谁在里面
Who's in there?
不 不 -是詹姆斯吗
No. No. -Is it James?
不 -是我丈夫在里面吗
No! -Is my husband in there?
我在里面干嘛
What on earth would I be doing in there?
劳伦斯 快叫救护车
Lawrence, call an ambulance.
快啊
Now!
是查理·休姆
It's Charlie Hulme.
我刚刚才知道航♥空♥公♥司♥把我的行李弄丢了
I've just been informed the airline have lost my luggage.
我深表同情 长官
Sorry to hear that, sir.
你能告诉我行李遗失登记处在哪吗
If you could just point me in the direction of the lost luggage desk?
好的 谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
我们不需要外援
We don't need outside help.
查理·休姆是英国警♥察♥
Charlie Hulme was a British cop.
所以上头希望有位英国警♥察♥主导办案
They want a British cop to lead the case.
你们早上几点上班
What time do you open in the morning?
六点上班 先生
0600 hours, sir.
那我六点零一分打给你们 非常感谢你 达芙妮
Then I'll call you at 0601. Thank you very much, Daphne.
我的天啊
Christ!
圣玛丽岛之前是法国殖民地
Sainte-Marie was colonised by the French,
之后被英国占领
who lost it to the British,
然后又被荷兰人统治
who lost it to the Dutch.
法国人之后又夺回了圣玛丽岛
The Dutch lost it back to the French.
70年代中期 法国把圣玛丽岛还给了英国
The French then handed it back to the British in the mid-'70s.
所以岛上还有百分之三十是法国人
So about 30% of the population is still French.
法国人 真是好极了 那就不会再有更坏的消息了
French, great. Just when I though it couldn't get any worse.
欢迎来到奥诺雷警♥察♥局
Welcome to Honore Station.
我得挂了 警长过来了
I got to go. The Commissioner is here.
啊
Ah.
警长
Sir.
那么各位
So, team,
德维恩 菲德尔
Dwayne, Fidel,
这位是从伦敦警♥察♥厅调过来的理查德·普尔探长
this is Detective Inspector Richard Poole, from the Met in London.
谢谢您 那么现在就由我接手案子
Thank you. I'll take over from here.
好的 我需要你们尽快把休姆警探一案的所有有关材料
Right, then. I want everything you've got on DI Hulme's death
都交一份给我
on my desk immediately.
最好是能整理成文档发到我的电脑上
And if you can get onto IT to sort out the login details for my PC.
这样我就能尽快在线上处理
It's imperative I get on the network ASAP.
这是个文职人员啊 接下来估计不好过了
Pen-pusher. This is not going to go well.
我的显示器怎么打不开了
Sorry, my monitor won't turn on.
噢 这也太热了
Oh, this heat.
那就把外套脱了吧
Then take your jacket off.
休姆警探死于四十八小时前 就只有这些信息吗
DI Hulme's been dead 48 hours. Is this all you've got?
法医报告 弹道分♥析♥ DNA测试 这些都在哪里
Where's the forensics report, ballistics, DNA?
我们会尽快拿到的
We'll have them soon.
这是谁
Who's this?
这张照片里的人都在派对的宾客名单上
Everybody in that photograph was on the guest list for the party,
除了这个女人
apart from that woman.
而且萨尔科姆勋爵夫妇和他们的客人
And neither Lord or Lady Salcombeor any of the other guests
都不知道她是谁 也不知道她是去干嘛的
know who she was or what she was doing there.
口供呢 -在文件袋里
Statements? -In the file.
这里一直都这么热吗
Is it always this hot?
不是
No.
有时候比现在还热
Sometimes it's a lot hotter.
听着 我实话跟你说
Look, I'll be honest with you.
加勒比海这里一切都很好 但是
This whole Caribbean thing, I mean, I'm sure it's very nice but, um...
不是我自己想来这里的
Well, it's really not my idea of, uh...
所以 我会尽快把案子解决
Yeah. So as soon as I've solved this case
然后等找到我的行李 我就立马走人
and I've got my luggage, I'm on the next plane home.
我真不理解他们为什么要派我过来
I can't think why they sent me here.
等下 这是哪里
Sorry, where is here?
我觉得你去案发现场之前
I thought you might like to see where you're staying
应该要来看下你住哪里
before we go up to the house.
这是我们为外派人员准备的宿舍
This is where we put the foreign officers.
比如你和查理·休姆
Like you and Charlie Hulme.
查理以前就住这里吗
This is Charlie's old house?
你可以先把自己收拾一下 一小时后我来接你
You can freshen up and I'll pick you up in an hour.
我的天啊
Christ.
实话说 我觉得他们还挺欢迎我过来的
I think they're very pleased to have me here, if I'm honest.
欢迎仪式也很 呃
The welcome's been very, uh...
是啊 你也知道 还有 住宿环境非常
Yeah, you know, and the accommodation's very...
噢 该死的木刺
Oh, bloody splinter!
噢 这真是
Oh, God.
没事 没事 我没事
Yeah, no, no, it's fine. It's fine, no.
就一点点痛 对 对
It does a little bit, yeah, yeah, mmm...
感谢您派我过来 长官 没错 好的
Thank you for sending me, sir. Yep, okay.
是啊 不好意思
Yeah, uh, sorry.
我得走了 再见
Got to go, yeah, bye.
所以 一位英国警♥察♥是怎么和贵族搭上关系的
So, how did a British policeman get mixed up with an aristocrat?
我不知道 -他是什么样的人
I don't know. -Then what was he like?
谁 查理吗
Who, Charlie?
很有趣 不像你这种典型的英式男人
Fun. Not your typical Englishman.
很有个人魅力的那种
Charismatic, you know?
典型的英式男人是什么意思
What do you mean by a typical Englishman?
我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的理查德·普尔警探
Detective Inspector Richard Poole, Metropolitan Police.
啊 好的 您请进
Ah, yes. Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我当时正在这里给客人们送喝的
Well, I was out here serving drinks to the guests.