你说你没接到过那个电♥话♥
A phone call you say you never got.
我 我 -是的 这让我也糊涂了
I-I... -Yeah, that puzzled me, too.
然后我想起来 你没有跟我们说你当时在哪 是莎莉说的
Then I remembered, you didn't tell us where you were, Sally did.
我在自己房♥间里 亚当在他房♥间里 达伦
Look, I was in my room. Adam was in his room. Darren...
我不知道他在哪儿 但是你们应该去外面
I don't know, but you should be out there
抓住杀害丽萨的凶手 而不是在这里跟我们闲聊
looking for Lisa's killer, not just standing around here chatting.
说完这些之后 她接着就道歉了
And having done so, she then apologised.
你快接啊 抱歉
Well, answer it! I'm sorry.
我以为她那时候是对大家道歉
I thought at the time she was apologizing to the room in general,
但是实际上她是在对你一个人道歉
but she was actually just apologizing to you.
因为她撒谎了 说你在自己房♥间
'Cause she'd just lied about your whereabouts.
为什么她要因为亚当的行踪撒谎
Why would she lie about his whereabouts?
因为亚当在莎莉的房♥间
Because Adam was in Sally's room.
亚当 我看见你在泳池边上安慰莎莉
I saw you, Adam, comforting Sally by the pool.
你们是情侣 对吗
You're lovers, aren't you?
而且亚当不可以在任何情况下对任何人说
And Adam wasn't allowed to tell anyone under any circumstances.
那你是怎么知道的
Well, how do you know all this?
因为莎莉上一次谈恋爱
Because the last time Sally was in a relationship,
准备结婚的时候
engaged to be married,
你却认为她的未婚夫是为钱而来
you thought her fiance was a gold-digger
给了他一笔钱打发走了
and offered him money to leave.
那现在莎莉和亚当谈恋爱 你会怎么想呢
What would you have thought of Sally's relationship with Adam,
因为他真的很需要钱
because he really needs money?
但是如果他们当时待在一起 -准确来说
But if these two were together... -Precisely.
如果莎莉和亚当待在一起 那么他们就有了不在场证明
If Sally and Adam were together, then they have an alibi after all.
而沃森夫妇和威廉都在自己的房♥间里
And as Mr and Mrs Watson and William were all in their suite,
那就只剩下你一个人 没有不在场证明
that leaves only you without an alibi.
你已经承认在婚礼前夜和丽萨吵了一架
You've already admitted you argued with Lisa the night before you got married.
是的 -你说是关于借钱给亚当·菲尔斯
Yes. -You said it was about lending money to Adam Fairs.
还是说关于其他的事呢
Or was it something else?
你说什么
What?
你游戏花丛的日子真的结束了吗 摩尔先生
Are your philandering days really over, Mr Moore?
当然结束了
Yes!
我认识丽萨之后 心里就容不下别人了
When I met Lisa, there never was anyone else.
永远不会有其他人
There never will be anyone else.
啊 斯特凡来了
Ah! Stefan!
既然大家都来了 也许你们可以和我一起去502号♥房♥
Now we're all here, perhaps you'd like to join me in Suite 502.
拜托了 说这些够了 到底是谁杀了我的女儿
Please, enough of this. Who killed my daughter?
杀害你女儿的只能是在场唯一一个
Your daughter was killed by the only person here
能实现作案手法 具有作案动机和作案时机的
with the means, motive and opportunity.
沃森夫人
Mrs Watson,
按你所说 你当时在阳台上
if you were on your balcony, as you said you were,
当丽萨被杀害时 你正在看风景
looking at the view, when your stepdaughter was killed...
我说的是真的 -你是背对着房♥间的吗
But I was. -Did you have your back to the room?
我不记得了 我是说
I don't know, I mean, I...
可能是吧
Maybe.
那么你就看不见谁从房♥里出来或者进去 对吧
Then you couldn't have seen who came or went from the room, could you?
是的 我看不见
Um... No, I suppose not.
那么 轮到你了 沃森先生 你说你当时在自己房♥间 是吗
So, that leaves you, Mr Watson. You claimed you were in your bedroom. Huh?
是的 当然了
Well, yes, I was.
你必须相信我 -为什么
You have to believe me. -But why?
威廉 你来告诉他 你当时就在厨房♥
William, you tell him. You were there. You were in the kitchen.
如果我从房♥间出来 你肯定能看见我
You would have seen me if I'd left the suite.
他会吗
But would he?
你看 我到最后才弄明白
You see, this is what I finally realized.
从一开始 这个案子我们就
You know, we've been looking at this case
调查错了方向
the wrong way round from the start.
因为只有你把所有事情都反过来看的时候
'Cause when you flip everything, then and only then
一切才说得通
does it make sense.
从结局出发 回到最开始
Starting with the ending and working back to the beginning.
这样吧 看看不在场证明
I mean, um, take the alibis.
威廉说可以为你提供不在场证明 因为他没看见你从房♥里出来
William says that he can alibi you, that he didn't see you leave the suite,
说得对 也许他真的没有看到
well, fair enough, maybe he didn't.
但是 不管他能不能为你证明
But, um, whether or not he can alibi you,
你能不能为他作证呢
in what way can you alibi him?
我说得没错 是吧 威廉
That's right, isn't it, William?
就是你杀害了丽萨 之后又杀害了玛格丽特
You murdered Lisa and then you murdered Margaret the maid.
长官 你说什么
I'm sorry, sir?
我们一直认为这个案子全都和丽萨有关
We've always presumed this case was about Lisa,
因为 新娘在婚礼当天被杀害 如此巧合的事
because, well, it's impossible to ignore the drama of a bride
没办法不去注意它 但是这件事一直就和丽萨没关系
killed on her wedding day, but this has never been about Lisa.
这桩案子一直都是因你对玛格丽特的迷恋而起
This has always been about you and your obsession with Margaret.
我们找她谈话的时候 她甚至都透露了一点
She even told us as much when we interviewed her.
那层楼的管家威廉 总是想找我麻烦
The butler on that floor, William, he's always on my case.
但是玛格丽特已经有男友了 是吧
But Margaret already had a boyfriend, didn't she?
这就是为什么当她收到新娘手捧花里的幸运玫瑰之后
That's why when she was given a lucky rose from a bride's bouquet,
把它一直留着
she kept it.
玛格丽特的爱人就是你 斯特凡 对吗
And the man Margaret was in love with was you, Stefan, wasn't it?
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
那么你呢 威廉
So, you, William,
觉得自己既然得不到玛格丽特
decided if you couldn't have Margaret to yourself,
你就想杀了她 并且嫁祸给她的男友
that you'd kill her and frame her boyfriend for her murder,
这也就解释了为什么要用鱼枪 因为它可以
which finally answers the question, "Why a speargun?" Because it's the one thing
把罪名指向斯特凡
that would incriminate Stefan.
你身为管家 有职业优势 对吧
It's the advantage of your job, isn't it?
你基本上不显眼
That you're essentially invisible.
一直戴着白手套 所以你不可能留下任何指纹
And you're always wearing white gloves, so you never leave any fingerprints.
你知道玛格丽塔在门上挂着 正在清洁 的牌子意味着什么
You knew the significance of Margaret's "Cleaning in Progress" label,
所以为什么你要说不知道呢
so why did you say that you didn't?
那为什么上面还挂着
There's is a "Cleaning in Progress" label here.
正在清洁 的牌子 -长官 我不知道
Why hasn't it been removed? -I wouldn't know, sir.
当大家都从婚礼上回来
When everyone returned from the wedding,
你看到了玛格丽特和她的暗号♥牌
you saw Margaret and her calling card
就开始实施你的计划
and put your plan into action.
我想你主动去调制鸡尾酒 也是因为知道
I think you offered to make cocktails 'cause you knew it would involve
搅拌机会发出很大的声音
an unholy amount of noise from a blender.
唯一的问题是 虽然玛格丽特打算用这间房♥
The only problem being that although Margaret was planning to use this room,
但是丽萨抢先一步 -玛格丽特 玛格丽特
Lisa got here first. -Margaret! Margaret!
我能用下这间房♥吗 -噢 不行啊
Can I use the room? -Oh, no, I can't.
拜托 拜托了 我很快就好
Please, I won't be long.
太感谢你了 谢谢
Thank you so much.
搅拌机的声音会让人误以为你还在厨房♥
With the blender providing you with an alibi,
于是你拿着鱼枪 离开厨房♥
you took the speargun from the room, left the suite
径直穿过门厅 用你的钥匙打开门进去
and headed across the hallway and used your key to enter.
这也是为什么我希望你们都在这间
Which is why I wanted you all up here
丽萨被杀害的套房♥里 而且得在下午三点十分过来
in the room where Lisa was murdered at 15:10,
这恰好是她被杀害的时间
the exact time she was killed,
因为我注意到加勒比海这边有个特点
because there's one thing I've noticed about the Caribbean.
光照十分充足 对吧
It's sunny, isn't it?
当威廉来到这里 准备动手杀人的时候
And when William came in here to commit murder,
他从昏暗的门厅
he was running from a dark corridor
突然进入一个充满了加勒比海灿烂阳光的房♥间
to a room lit by the blinding Caribbean sun!
威廉没看见是谁在阳台上
William didn't see who was on the balcony.
他只看见个人影就开枪了 对吗
He just saw a figure and fired, didn't you?
你弄错了 长官
You are mistaken, sir.
这就是一场冲动犯罪
It was a crime passionnel,
正如卡米尔一直所说的 出于爱 出于恨
as Camille said all along, of love and of hate.
但不是对丽萨
Not of Lisa.
而是对玛格丽特
Of Margaret.
你丢下鱼枪 回到厨房♥
You dropped the speargun, then you returned to the kitchen...
关掉搅拌机
switching off the blender...
几秒钟后 刚好重新出现 扮演好
...just in time to re-emerge the concerned hotel employee
关切客人的酒店员工
a few seconds later.
先生 发生了什么
What has happened, sir?
如果你杀了丽萨之后就收手 我
If you'd left it with Lisa's murder, I...
我不知道我们要如何揪出你
I don't see how we could have caught you.
但是你一杀害玛格丽特 我立马就想通了
But once you killed Margaret, I finally understood.
事实上你掐死玛格丽塔
And the fact that you strangled her,
这只可能是怒极杀人
it could only be a murder driven by rage.
你并非你自称的完美男管家
You are not the perfect butler you claim to be.