为什么凶器上只有你一个人的指纹
Why were only your fingerprints on the murder weapon?
那把鱼枪是从我的潜水学校偷走的
Well, the speargun was stolen from my diving...
你搞错重点了 斯特凡
You're missing the point, Stefan.
我们在凶器上唯一找到的指纹是你的
The only fingerprints we found on the murder weapon were yours.
没有别人碰过它
No one else touched it.
这太扯了 我就见了她一次 我为什么要去杀她
This is crazy. I met her once. What reason could I have to kill her?
如果是斯特凡
If it was Stefan,
他是怎么带着鱼枪去五楼的呢
how did he get himself and his speargun up to the fifth floor?
而且如他所说 他为什么要杀害只见过一次的新娘
And like he said, why would he kill a bride he'd only met once?
谢谢你的水 听着 斯特凡绝对牵扯其中 你记住我的话
Ah! Thank you. Look, Stefan's involved, you mark my words.
我们只需要找出牵扯了多少
We just have to find out how.
尸检报告出来了
The autopsy report's in.
鱼叉直接刺穿了丽萨的心脏 她在掉到岩石上之前就死了
The bolt ruptured Lisa's heart. She was dead before she hit the rocks.
报告在这 -好的
This letter. -Ah!
我要你们俩盯着斯特凡
Now, I want you two to watch Stefan.
看他和婚礼团的人有没有关系
See if he has any contact with anyone in the wedding party.
看来你是对的 德维恩
Uh, looks like you were right, Dwayne.
丽萨被杀害之前 从凶案现场的房♥间打了一通电♥话♥出去
Just before she was killed, Lisa made a phone call from the murder room.
那她打给谁了呢
Who did she call?
503号♥房♥
Room 503.
亚当·菲尔斯
Adam Fairs.
好吧 现在又怎么了
Okay, what now?
菲尔斯先生 我们还有几个问题要问
Oh, just a few more questions, Mr Fairs.
我们看了电梯里的监控录像 在婚礼结束之后
We've seen the CCTV footage from the lift, just after the wedding...
你们回房♥间的时候 丽萨偷偷对你说了什么
What was Lisa whispering to you as you returned to your rooms?
我不记得她有说过什么
I don't remember any, uh, whispering.
但是你打算私底下见她
But you were planning to meet her in secret.
什么
What?
婚礼结束之后不久 丽萨就给你的房♥间打了通电♥话♥
Lisa rang your room shortly after the ceremony.
没有
No.
你是在否认丽萨被杀害之前往你的房♥间打过电♥话♥吗
Are you denying that Lisa phoned your room just before she was killed?
好吧 就算她打了 我当时也没听到
Well, if she did, I didn't hear it.
你们之间有私情吗
Were you having an affair?
你在说什么
What?
她刚刚嫁给我最好的朋友 你们有什么毛病啊
She just married my best mate, what's wrong with you people?
那你是想我们把监控录像给你最好的朋友看吗
Would you rather we show the CCTV footage to your best mate?
看看他会怎么想
See what he thinks about it?
随你们怎么做
You can do what you like.
好的
Okay.
四 三 二
Four, three, two...
等等
Wait!
好吧 我确实
Okay, all right, I was...
我确实打算去见丽萨
I was arranging to meet with Lisa.
所以 你为什么打算秘密见她
So, why were you arranging to meet her in secret?
我 我想借点钱 而她的继母控制欲极强
I, uh, wanted to borrow some money and, uh, her stepmum's a control freak
达伦之前也警告过我了 所以
and Darren had already warned me off, so...
我们这件事不能让他们知道
we had to do it without any of them knowing.
这就是她在电梯里跟我说的
That's what she was telling me in the lift,
说她能走开的时候就会来见我
that she'd meet me when she could get away,
但是没能成功
but it never happened.
你借钱要干什么 -我在做汽车生意
What did you need the money for? -I've got a car business,
但是我需要在月底之前凑齐五万英镑 否则
but I need to find 50 grand by the end of the month or...
否则什么
Or what?
否则我的生意就黄了
I won't have a car business.
你觉得她能从哪里弄到钱
And where did you think she was going to get that kind of money from?
丽萨吗 她超有钱
Lis? She's loaded.
什么 -至少她的妈妈非常有钱
What? -Or at least her mum was loaded.
她妈妈死后 财产全给丽萨存了信托基金
When she died, she left it all in trust to Lisa.
那丽萨什么时候可以拿到信托基金
And when did Lisa get control of the trust fund?
这就是关键 她的父母一直管着那笔钱
Well, that's just it. Her parents always controlled it.
她婚礼当天她才能拿到钱
She inherited everything on her wedding day.
看来我们找到动机了 钱
Looks like we have our motive. Money.
但是这动机是谁的呢 是即将失去一切的父母
But for whom? The parents who lost everything,
是快要失去生意的伴郎 还是刚刚成为新郎的达伦
the best man about to lose his business or the new husband?
她死后谁会得到那笔钱
Who gets her cash now she's dead?
抱歉打扰你们了 我们还需要问几个问题
We're sorry to intrude, but we need to ask a few more questions.
我们会尽全力配合
We'll do anything we can to help.
谢谢
Thank you.
请问你的妻子是打算借钱给亚当·菲尔斯吗
Can I ask, was your wife going to lend Adam Fairs the money he needed?
你说什么 -你们跟亚当谈过了吧
I beg your pardon? -You've been speaking to Adam.
他要借五万英镑 对吧
He'd asked to borrow £50,000, hadn't he?
是这样吗 达伦 -别担心
Darren? -Don't worry,
她不会借钱给他的
she wasn't going to lend it to him.
婚礼前一天晚上 我们因为这事吵过一架
We... We argued about it the night before the wedding.
你们也知道 我和亚当从小认识
You know, I've known Adam since I was a kid.
他人很不错 但是我不会借给他一分钱 除非你不打算要他还
He's a great guy but you don't lend him money, not if you want to see it again.
还不了钱的时候自然一笔勾销了 对吧
Everybody gets written off, don't they, if they don't have any money?
不是 -没工作的时候也是
No. -God forbid have to work for a living.
莎莉 注意一下时间和场合
Sally. This is neither the time nor place.
但是我们谈的都是这些
But that's all we talk about.
丽萨和她的钱 她的美貌 噢真了不起
Lisa and her money and her beauty, oh!
还有她的婚礼顺顺利利
And her wedding goes without a hitch.
现在她死了 我们还在一直谈论她 不是吗
And now she's dead, she's all we're ever going to talk about, isn't she?
我们都会老去 但是她却能永葆青春
And we're going to get older and she's going to stay young and perfect.
还永远是新娘
And married.
莎莉
Sally!
达伦 我很抱歉 但是我还是要问
I'm sorry, Darren, but I still need to ask.
丽萨死后 你是否会继承她的遗产
In the event of Lisa's death, do you inherit her fortune?
德维恩 你为什么要跟长官说是我一个人
Dwayne, why did you tell the chief I worked through the night
通宵工作
on my own?
你不是想讨他欢心吗
Don't you want to be in with him?
当然了 但是这不是事实
Of course, yes, but it's not true.
德维恩 是你跟我一起做的
It was you and me, Dwayne. We did it all together.
我不明白 为什么你不想上司知道
I don't understand. Why don't you want your boss to know?
一旦他们知道你乐意帮忙
Once they know you're willing to help...
呃 斯特凡他在这边
Um, Stefan, he's over there.
我知道
I know.
莎莉说的没错
Sally's right, you know.
丽萨的财产 让整个家庭都乌烟瘴气
Lisa's money, it distorts everything in this family.
所以我们签了这个
It's why we signed this.
这是什么 -一份婚前财产协议
What is it? -It's a prenuptial agreement.
我们在婚礼前夜签的
We signed it the night before our wedding.
如果丽萨和我离婚 或者她死了
If Lisa and I were to divorce or if she died,
即使是她抛弃我另寻新欢 都一样
even if she left me for another man, it makes no difference,
我都得不到什么
I get nothing.
我妻子一死 我便一无所有 我说的不只是钱
When my wife died, I lost everything. And I'm not talking about money.
不如你来跟他们解释吧 戴安娜
Why don't you talk them through it, Diana?
我不知道他在说什么
I don't know what he's talking about.
这是我们的主意 -是 我们做得也没错
It was our idea. -Yes, and we did the right thing.
你们别急着批判我们
And don't you judge us.
达伦就是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Darren's reputation is that he beds any girl with a pulse.
我们必须得保证 他不是为了丽萨的钱
We had to make sure that he wasn't after Lisa's money.
所以我们只是提议
So we merely suggested...
我们不只是提议 我们找了律师 拟定了协议
We didn't just suggest, we got our lawyers to draw up a contract.
对吧 亲爱的
Didn't we, dear?
斯特凡是不是只教穿比基尼的女客人
Does Stefan only teach women in bikinis?
我希望是这样
I hope so.
你们知道吗 如果让丽萨做主
You know, if it had been up to Lisa,
她会把钱全都捐掉
she would have given every penny of her money away.
她一直担心这些钱会让我们之间产生隔阂
She was scared it was going to come between us.
是吗
Hmm.
那么 如果有婚前财产协议做保障的话
So, with the prenuptial agreement in place,
除达伦外 最近的家属就是
the next of kin would be...
丽萨也是这样想的
It's what Lisa wanted.
真是这样吗
Is that so?
你在说什么
Excuse me?
她没有签字 -但是我们看着她签的
Oh, she hasn't signed it. -But we watched her.
她在签名栏里写着
In the signature box she's written,
达伦 我是不会签字的
"I'm not signing this, Darren."
你什么时候才会明白 我爱你 至死不渝
"When are you going to get it? I love you till death do us part."