剧集 | 达奇与莉莉(2020) | 导航列表
你听我说 这样吧
Okay. Tell you what, actually.
尽管抢劫这个地方
I will let you rob the joint as long as you, please,
但记得把我当人♥质♥带走 因为我很想离开这里
take me as a hostage, because I will use any excuse to leave.
可以带我去藏珠宝的地方吗
Show me where they keep the jewels?
等他们发现我们不见时 我们已经快出国了
We will be at the border before they notice we're gone.
融入派对真的比逃跑还要难吗
Why does thatxa0seem easier than being at a party?
我认为会乐在其中的人...
'Cause I think the only people that are actually comfortable at parties are,
应该是他那种人
well, people like him.
你认识他吗 -厉害
You know him? - Yes!
你说埃德加·蒂博吗 认识 他想到什么就做什么
Edgar Thibaud? Yeah. He just does whatever pops into his head.
尽做些莫名其妙 傻乎乎的脑残事
Whatever random, just stupid, stupid, idiotic thing.
我也不明白大家为什么都喜欢他
I don't know, people love him. I don't really get it.
那她呢 -漂亮
What about her? - That's so pretty.
她是人群中的焦点
Center of the crowd.
闪闪发亮 这种女孩我见多了
Practically glowing. You know, I see girls like her,
好像她们能口吐仙言一样
and it's like they speak a different language.
她确实会说六种语言
She actually speaks six.
可不是吗 我相信她参加派对绝不孤独
See? I bet she's never been alone at a party in her life.
与众不同 注定孤独
Well, if one's different, one's bound to be lonely.
"美丽新世界"
Brave New World.
没错
Yeah.
至少我们可以一起孤独 我叫... 我叫达什
At least we can be lonely together. I'm... I'm Dash.
我叫... -我就知道你缩在角落里
I'm... - I knew I'd find you in a corner.
圣诞节快到了 你答应过要陪我跳一支舞的
It's almost Christmas. You promised me a dance.
嗨 达什 老兄 你竟然搭讪我的女伴
Hey. Dash, bro, are you hitting on my girl?
我觉得这场派对的气氛开始冷下来了
Yeah, I... I think this party's getting a little too tame.
不如我们来点好玩的吧
I say we, uh... we spice it up a little bit, huh?
达什 你不是喜欢挑战吗 我们来玩真心话大冒险吧
You like dares, don't you, Dash? Why don't we play Truth or Dare?
好啊
Yes.
太好了
Yeah!
好了 轮到谁了
Okay, who's next?
好了 轮到我了
Okay, okay, my turn.
达什
Dash...
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
拜托 别闹了
Please, no.
别这样嘛 一起玩吧
Come on, don't be boring.
来嘛
Come on.
大冒险
Dare.
你敢不敢跟我一起离开这场派对...
I dare you to leave this party with me...
回到过去
And travel back in time.
说走就走 我是认真的
Now. I'm serious.
真的可以离开吗 -没错
We can actually leave? - Yes.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
就真心话吧
Truth?
那么...
What is...
你"激战"过的最疯狂的地方是哪里
The craziest place that you've ever hooked up?
那你在什么疯狂的地方激吻过
What is the craziest place you've ever made out?
牵手呢
Held hands?
她是谁啊
Who is she?
赶紧揭晓地点吧
Come on, tell me where we're going.
这种被吊胃口的感觉跟被蒙住眼睛一样难受
The suspense is killing me almost as much as this blindfold.
我知道你不喜欢去人多的地方
Well, I know how uncomfortable you are in crowds.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
也记得你常说要不是因为人多
And I remember you always said that museums would be great
博物馆会是个美好的地方
if it weren't for all the people,
那...
so...
到了
Voilà.
索菲亚 恕我直言 摩根图书馆与博物馆已经关了
Sofia, I hate to break it to you, but the Morgan is closed.
对别人来说 的确如此
For everybody else.
普瑞娅的爸爸是董事会成员
Priya's dad is on the board.
这是她欠我的人情
She owed me.
准备好回到过去了吗
You ready to travel back in time?
我们第一次约会时 你带我来了这里
You took us here on our first date.
那天你很紧张
You were so nervous.
你一言不发 直到我们来到古典大♥师♥作品区
You didn't say anything until we got to the Old Masters.
接着你说这些作品都... -被高估了
And then you called them... - Overrated.
的确如此
'Cause they are.
你瞧 那就是你的理想女孩
Look, it's your ideal girl.
她被捧得高高的
She's on a pedestal.
我该跟她要个号♥码
I should get her number.
你在笑什么
What are you smiling about?
这一夜让我想起了一本书
I'm just realizing that this night reminds me of a book.
讲述两个孩子离家出走 搬到一间博物馆居住
It's about, like, these two kids who run away from home to live in a museum.
我没听说过那本书 书名叫什么
I don't know that book. What's it called?
书名叫"天使..."
From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E...
"天使雕像"
Frankweiler.
你在干什么 -过来
What are you doing? - Come on.
你敢不敢
I dare you.
听好 你们敢不敢玩脱衣扑克
All right, listen up. My dare is for everyone to play strip poker. Yes?
这是每年的传统 所以...
We do that every year, so...
莉莉 等一下 先别走 大伙儿乐着呢
Wait, Lily, Lily, wait. Don't... don't go yet. We're having fun.
我有门禁 必须提早回家
I have to get home before my curfew.
起码让我帮你叫个车吧
All right, well, at least let me call you an Uber.
好啊 没问题
Okay. Sure.
谢了
Thank you.
你真的从来没接过吻吗
Have you really never been kissed?
有什么问题吗
Why?
就因为我是怪胎吗
Because I'm weird?
不是 因为你很漂亮
No, because you're beautiful.
实在抱歉 节假日的打车费太高了
I'm so sorry. This holiday surge pricing is way too expensive,
我爸太抠门了 给我的零花钱有限
and my dad is such a dick about keeping me on a budge.
你可以自己叫车吗
Could you call your own Uber?
蒂博 轮到你了
Hey, Thibaud, you're up!
大家在叫我了
Well, duty calls.
晚安 莉莉
Night, Lily.
提前半小时到家了
Thirty minutes early.
小莉莉 希望你刚才唱颂歌♥玩得开心
Hope you had a nice time caroling, Lily-bear.
至少明天就能知道你的名字了
At least tomorrow I'll know your name.
够了... 别再挑战我了
No. No... no more dares, like...
我们来这里到底要干什么 -我的真心话是...
Come on, what are we really doing here? - Well, the truth is...
如果能回到过去...
If I could actually go back in time...
我希望能回到我们还在一起的时候
I'd travel to when we were still together.
你不会想那样的 相信我
No, you would not want that, trust me.
为什么
Why not?
你搬去巴西并不是我们分手的唯一原因
Come on, it wasn't just you going to Brazil that broke us up.
我自己也有问题
It was me.
是我竖起重重心墙 跟你在一起的时候我无法做自己
Um... I was putting up walls. I was never truly myself when I was with you.
没错 但你变得跟以前很不一样了
Oh, I agree, but you've changed so much.
可能吧 但我们还是一样
Maybe, but we still haven't.
刚才在派对上都是你代我回答问题
At the party, you answered pretty much every question for me.
我只是想帮你 我知道你不喜欢在派对上说话
I was just trying to help. I know how much you hate talking at parties.
没错 但如果你一直代表我发言 那我永远没机会跟人说话
Yes, but if you always talk for me, then I'm never gonna talk to anyone.
我不需要你来保护我
I... I don't need you to protect me.
你说得对
You're right.
我现在懂了
I see that now.
我的真心话是...
If you want the truth...
我希望我们不只是朋友
I'd like us to be more than friends.
剧集 | 达奇与莉莉(2020) | 导航列表