剧集 | 达奇与莉莉(2020) | 导航列表
不记得了
No.
你待会儿有空吗
Hey, what are you doing later?
附近有个诗歌♥擂台
There's this slam poetry night around the corner.
一群东村艺术家与资产阶级对抗叫嚣
A bunch of East Village artists sticking it to the bourgeoisie.
你也来吧
You should come.
你要去诗歌♥擂台
You're going to slam poetry?
我想要解放自己的思想
I'm trying on my free spirit hat.
就像你一样
Like yours.
有些人搞艺术比较难 毕竟不是天生就有艺术细胞
It's harder for some of us when it doesn't come naturally,
但是我在努力了
but I'm trying.
莉莉 你才是真正的艺术家 你一直都是
You're the real deal, Lily. You always have been.
你要习惯一下了 毕竟...
So get used to it because...
有人注意到了
Other people notice.
我舍不得摧毁我的作品
I couldn't destroy my creation.
但是不要紧的 毕竟这个笔记本
But that's okay, because this notebook
就是我释放情绪的绝佳工具 无论是好情绪还是坏情绪
is the perfect vessel to release any emotions, good or bad.
我能向你倾诉一切
I can tell you anything.
亲爱的莉莉 我很佩服你舍不得摧毁你的作品
Dear Lily, I love that you couldn't destroy your creation.
你一直都跟着感觉走...
You always follow your heart...
爸
Dad?
天啊 达什 你怎么... 你怎么会在这里
Jesus, Dash. What... what the hell are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
What the hell are you doing here?
你好 我是丽莎 很高兴见到你
Hi. I'm Leeza. Nice to meet you.
我在想... -我...
So I was thinking... - So...
你先说吧
No, go ahead.
我只是想说
Well, no, I was just gonna say,
我以为你会在阿尔卑斯山待到新年
I thought you were gonna be in the Alps till New Year's.
我们在瑞士很快就玩腻了
Yeah, we got our fill of Switzerland pretty fast.
现在我们打算到半月湾扬帆出海
Now we're headed over to Half Moon Bay to sail,
但丽莎想体验一下蒂凡尼的早餐
but Leeza wanted to stop by real quick to do breakfast at Tiffany's.
女人怎么都喜欢奥黛丽·赫本
What is it with women and Audrey Hepburn?
所以你们不打个招呼就过来了
So you weren't gonna tell me you were here.
你不是应该跟你妈一起过节吗
Weren't you supposed to be at your mom's?
没错 我只是... 想放松一下
Well, yeah, I... I am. I just... I needed a break,
所以就待在这里 放松一下
so I'm just hanging here. Hanging out.
不用你说 我也知道你妈难搞
You don't have to tell me twice. Your mother's a pill.
今晚要一起去吃晚餐吗
Why don't we grab dinner tonight?
就你 我和丽莎
You, me, Leeza.
希望你会对她改观
Second chance for a first impression.
好啊 -赶紧换身体面的衣服吧
Great. - I'll let you put on some decent clothes.
如果你想在这里"扎营" 你应该去买♥♥点粮食回来
You might wanna stock up on food if you're gonna post up here.
知道了 -冰箱里只有麻糬
Yeah? - The only thing in the fridge was mochi.
别吃 爸...
Oh, no, no, no. Dad...
好消息 我儿子要跟我们一起吃晚餐
Hey, great news! Kid's gonna join us for dinner!
莉莉
Lily.
我爸回来了 这才是真正的圣诞节噩梦
So my dad is in town, a true Christmas nightmare.
更糟糕的是 我被逼着跟他们一起吃晚餐
To make it worse, I'm being strong-armed into dinner.
每一年
Seems like every year
我爸都会带我去跟他的短期女友吃晚餐
brings another awkward meal with his girlfriend of the week,
最后总会演变成一场激烈的父子大战
culminating in a huge, explosive war of words with old Daddo,
他在餐桌上不断地证明自己是个称职的父亲
who spent the entire meal trying to show off what a good parent he is.
唯一帮我捱过这些没完没了的 身心煎熬的晚餐的人
The only thing that's ever helped me in these eternally fraught dinners
就是索菲亚...
was Sofia...
我的前女友
My ex-girlfriend,
无论在哪里 她总能毫不费力地活跃气氛
who would effortlessly defuse the tension in any room
因为她就是这样的人...
because that's the type of person she is...
不行 不能告诉她
Nope. No. I can't do that. Um...
莉莉 看来我们遇上麻烦了
Well, Lily, seems we've run into a problem.
我不能把一切都告诉我喜欢的女孩吧
I can't tell the girl I like everything, now, can I?
我真的很想见你 我经常想起你
Like how I really wanna meet you and think about you all the time.
不行 绝对不行
Yeah. No. Definitely not.
绝对不行
Definitely not. Definitely not. Um...
今晚有空一起吃晚餐吗
Hey, are you free for dinner tonight?
你根本没在听我说话 -我在听啊
You're not even listening. - I am listening.
你没有 我要去波多黎各
No, you're not. I'm going to Puerto Rico.
有什么大惊小怪的
What's the big deal?
我知道到时会发生什么事 我们...
I know what's gonna happen. Our...
你连试也不想试吗
So you're not even willing to try?
不想
No.
那就... 算了
Well, then... fine.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我听见了
I heard.
你和本尼刚...
Did you and Benny just...
刚分手吗 对啊
Break up? Yeah.
就因为他要去波多黎各吗 -莉莉 他要离我而去
Because of, uh, Puerto Rico? - He's leaving me, Lily.
我已经受够了"离久情疏"这种事了
Okay, "out of sight, out of mind" has burned me in the past,
我再也不想谈远距离恋爱了
and I am not doing long-distance again, ever. I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
当然不好了
Obviously not.
远距离恋爱也不坏啊
Well, long distance isn't so bad.
你怎么知道 你又没谈过恋爱
Yeah, how do you know? You've never even dated anyone.
我有笔记本少年啊
Notebook Boy.
算了 你们那不算谈恋爱 好吗
Okay. That's not a relationship, okay?
充其量只是笔友关系
That's a pen pal.
你在斐济还是可以把笔记本寄给他啊
You can still mail him your notebook from Fiji.
我为什么要从斐济寄笔记本给他
Why would I mail him my notebook from Fiji?
朗斯顿
Langston?
朗斯顿 我为什么要从斐济寄笔记本给他
Langston, why would I mail him the notebook from Fiji?
你真以为爸妈在过第二次蜜月吗
Do you really think Mom and Dad are on their second honeymoon?
醒醒吧 莉莉
Wake up, Lily!
他们去斐济是因为老爸在那边应聘工作
They're in Fiji because dad is up for a job there.
什么 -要是爸爸应聘成功 你也要去
What? - If he gets it, you're going with them.
我能留下是因为我已经成年了
I get to stay because I'm an adult, legally.
要是我不想去斐济呢
Well, what if I don't wanna go to Fiji?
你的想法重要吗
What does it matter? You spend all your time
反正你整天都跟爸妈和爷爷赖在一起
with Mom, Dad, and Grandpa anyway.
我们瞒着你是不想吓坏你
And the reason we didn't tell you is because we knew you would freak out.
你们都在骗我吗
You all lied to me?
看来我俩今年的圣诞节都过得很糟
I guess we're both having a shitty Christmas.
莉莉
Lily.
丽莎 你做哪一行的
Um, so,xa0Leeza, what do you do?
我是微生物学家
I'm a microbiologist.
好厉害 -你对微生物学感兴趣吗
Lovely. - Do you like microbiology?
不感兴趣
No.
服务生 不好意思 麻烦给我一杯气泡水
Excuse me, waiter, could I get a seltzer, please?
再加点青柠 谢谢
Lime would be great, thank you.
你也会滑雪吗
So you also ski?
会啊
Yep.
丽莎是个体育健将
Leeza's a sporty smarty-pants.
达什从小就不喜欢运动
Dash never had a taste for the sporting life.
无论我说什么 他都不想碰球
Couldn't get him to touch a ball if I tried.
为什么你这么希望我去碰球呢
Well, why do you want me touching balls so badly?
这个孩子喜欢抖机灵 自以为是心理学家弗洛伊德
Kid's a smart aleck. Thinks he's some kind of Sigmund Freud.
我以为过一阵子就好了
Used to think it was a phase.
你们在聊什么呢 -弗洛伊德
What are we talking about? - Freud.
索菲亚 见到你总是很开心 -戈登 好久不见
Always a pleasure to see you, Sofia. - Gordon. It's been too long.
你肯定是丽莎吧 我都听达什说了
And you must be Leeza. Dash has told me all about you.
很高兴见到你
It's lovely to meet you.
嗨 又见面了
Hi, again.
又见面了
Hi, again.
我找到最靠近的出口了 你一拉耳朵我们就溜
I, uh, found the closest exit, so tug your ear, and we're out of here.
你回来了 还愿意抽空来见我儿子
So you're back in town, and you're still giving my son the time of day.
正好相反
Really, it's the opposite.
我应该感谢达什愿意为我抽出时间
I should thank Dash for making time for me.
他挺受欢迎的
He's quite in demand.
要跟他见一面可不容易
It's kind of hard to get a moment with him.
谢谢你给我回电
So thank you for calling me back.
我刚从波尔扎诺回来 -波尔扎诺
I just got back from Bolzano. - Ooh, Bolzano!
我就说嘛 我一直想跟达什一起去旅行
See? That's the thing. I've always wanted to travel with Dash,
剧集 | 达奇与莉莉(2020) | 导航列表