剧集 | 达奇与莉莉(2020) | 导航列表
索菲亚 你回来了
Sofia, you're, uh... you're back in town.
只回来了几天而已
It's only been a few days.
这件长袖衫真好看
I like your sweatshirt.
什么意思 -是"虎胆龙威"的台词
What does it mean? - Oh, it's from Die Hard.
你没看过"虎胆龙威"吗
You've... you've never seen Die Hard?
肯定是达什来了 -很可能是达什来了
That must be Dash. - That's probably Dash.
嗨 布莫 索菲亚
Hey, Boomer and Sofia.
嗨
Hi.
修身裤搭高领毛衣
Slim pants and a mod mock neck.
今晚某人穿得真好看
Someone is in fine form tonight.
这是苹果派
It's a pie.
你应该看在波道夫百货时
You should have seen him crying at Bergdorf's
我叫他扔掉旧大衣后 他哭哭啼啼的样子
when I made him throw away his peacoat.
我才没哭哭啼啼呢 -等一下 你们一起去逛街了
I wasn't crying. - Wait, you went shopping with Sofia?
我认为你的装扮进步了 我很开心索菲亚把你邀来了
Well, I think you look much improved, and I'm actually really glad
这样你就帮得上忙了
Sofia got you to come because I can use you.
大学预修班要我写读书报告 我想一鸣惊人
I need to do a book analysis for AP lit and want something impressive.
你是指"冷血" "论美" 还是"海边的卡夫卡"
In Cold Blood, On Beauty or Kafka on the Shore.
这些都是你最喜欢的书吧
Those are your favorites, right?
没错 -谢了 达什 顺便感谢索菲亚
Right. - Well, thank you, Dash, by way of Sofia.
也感谢你们帮我带甜点过来
And thank you both for picking up dessert.
等一下 你和索菲亚一起去逛街 还买♥♥了甜点
Wait, you went shopping with Sofia and picked up dessert?
很高兴我们这伙人又闹在一起了
I am so glad the band is back together.
莉莉
Hey, yo, Lily.
嗨 -嗨
Oh, hi. - Hey.
等一下 准备好了吗
Um, wait. Ready?
不会吧 天啊...
No way! Oh, my...
世上只有你能驾驭这件毛衣
No one in the world could pull off a sweater like that,
但是你... 太强了
but you... you are rocking it.
谢了 快上车吧
Thank you. Okay. Now get in, please.
天啊 你还好吧
Oh, my God, are you okay?
骗到你了
I got you.
骗到你了 太好了
I got you. That was... that was good.
你和索菲亚整天混在一起 却没通知我一声
You're spending the day with Sofia and not telling me about it?
没什么大不了的 我和她只是朋友
Hey. No, no, no, it's not a big deal. We're just friends.
但我是你最好的朋友
Yeah. Well, I'm your best friend,
我有责任告诉你 索菲亚会给你带来不好的影响
so it's my duty to tell you that she's bad for you.
说什么呢 我以为你喜欢索菲亚
What are you talking about? I thought you liked Sofia.
我的确喜欢索菲亚
Yeah, of... of course I like Sofia.
她是世界上最有个性 最懂事的人
She's the coolest, most worldly person in the world,
但她不适合你
but... but she's wrong for you.
跟她在一起的话 你会重拾坏习惯
You're falling right back into your bad habits with her.
什么坏习惯
What bad habits?
你们以前交往的时候 她替你打扮 替你发言
When you used to date, she'd style you, talk for you,
如今你又像个没灵魂的娃娃跟着她到处跑
and now you're back following her around like some mute zombie Ken doll.
我...
I...
最重要的是 你真的开心吗
Most importantly, are you even having fun?
反正听你说教不太开心
This conversation isn't helping.
听着 莉莉...
Look, Lily...
她让你感受到快乐
She makes you have fun.
她让你展现出最美好的一面 她挑战你
She brings out the best in you. She... she... she challenges you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我吗 很好啊
Who, me? Fine.
出席都是陌生人的派对我一点也不紧张
I'm not nervous at all for a party full of strangers.
这里是不是很热
Is it hot in here?
不是你想的那回事 我没紧张到流汗
Not... not that I'm sweating, if that's what you're thinking.
有点后悔穿上羽绒外套 -放心吧
Kind of regretting the heavy cotton. - Hey, don't worry.
有我呢
You're with me.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 我答应你 以后我有什么打算
All right, well, I promise to keep you abreast
一定会知会你一声
of all of my whereabouts going forward.
很好 既然如此 那我要走了
Good. And in that spirit, I actually have to leave.
你要走了 为什么
Already? Why you leaving?
我要跟杰夫去电影院连刷"虎胆龙威"
Yeah, I'm seeing a double feature of Die Hard and It's a Wonderful Life
和"生活多美好"
at the Angelika with Jeff.
谁是杰夫
Who's Jeff?
那个梅西百货的精灵 你瞧 不好受吧
The Macy's elf. See, doesn't feel good, does it?
小心索菲亚 别坏了你和莉莉的感情 知道吗
Look, beware of Sofia. Don't blow a good thing with Lily, all right?
好了
Okay.
老兄 你来了
Yo, my boy, you made it!
把外套给我 我去挂好
Hand me your jacket. I'm gonna go hang these,
然后到处去招呼一圈
make the rounds, say hi to some peeps.
好吧
Okay.
当这里是自己家吧
Make yourself at home.
亲爱的笔记本少年
Dear Notebook Boy,
我今天看到了皮克斯的新动画片"爱的字符"的海报
today I saw a poster for that new Pixar movie, Collation.
你有看过吗
Have you seen it?
这是爱情故事
It's a love story.
有点像文具版的"电子情书"
Like You've Got Mail but with office supplies.
女主角是一张名副其实的白纸
And, sure, the female lead is literally a blank piece of paper,
但海报做得特别美
but the poster is beautiful.
预告片的画面一直在我脑海里挥之不去
And I keep thinking about that trailer
吉娜·罗德里格兹配音的荧光笔说
where the highlighter marker voiced by Gina Rodriguez says,
"凸显自我吧"
"Be bold."
臭小子 还好吗
Hey, what up D-bag?
参加派对还看书
Reading at a party?
你还是老样子
Classicxa0Dash.
老兄 爱你哦
Hey, I love you, bro.
爱你哦
I love you.
真希望你在我身边 我们就能一起想出
I wish you were here with me so we could come up
一些跟文具有关的梗
with office supply puns together.
但"凸显自我吧"这句话触动了我
But "be bold" feels right.
是你鼓励我要比以前勇敢
You've encouraged me to be bolder than I've ever been,
我该走出舒适圈了
so it's time for me to put it out there.
这个笔记本已经不够了
This notebook isn't enough anymore.
我们差不多该走出笔记本来面个基了
It's time to take what we have off the page and meet in person.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
我们还可以一起去看"爱的字符"
We could even see Collation.
亲爱的莉莉
Dear Lily,
我也希望你就在我身边
I wish you were here with me right now too.
各位 这是个重大的决定
This is a vital decision people.
看"小鬼当家"...
Home Alone...
... 还是"小鬼当家2"
... or Home Alone 2.
得了吧 还用选吗
Guys, no, no, come on, how is that even a choice?
"小鬼当家2"中的纽约根本不符合真实地理情况
The New York geography in Home Alone 2 is atrocious.
凯文刚下机就神奇般地看到曼哈顿的市景
No, 'cause Kevin lands at an airport that just magically
接着他从帝国餐厅跑到唐人街
has a view of the Manhattan skyline, and then he goes from the Empire Diner
再靠双腿跑到世贸中心顶楼
to Chinatown and then to the top of the World Trade Center, like, on foot,
后来竟然能在严冬中跑到上城的广场酒店
and then somehow makes his way uptown to the Plaza, in winter.
但我还是喜欢看 就看"小鬼当家2"吧
Nevertheless, I love the movie. Let's do Home Alone 2.
这毛衣好看
That's a nice sweater.
我知道我看起来很滑稽 谢了
I'm aware that I look ridiculous. Thanks.
抱歉 你误会了 你真的很好看
No, no, no, I'm sorry. No, no, no, you look great. I...
我看起来才滑稽呢 你看我的裤子 太华丽了
I look ridiculous. Look at my pants. They're, like, fancy.
你看
Check this out.
原来是一棵圣诞树
It's a Christmas tree.
没错 是一棵圣诞树
Yeah. It's a Christmas tree.
好厉害 -谢谢夸奖
That is very impressive. - Thanks.
我讨厌听到人把毛衣标榜为难看的衣物
You know, I hate when people label sweaters ugly.
我认为这件毛衣有一种不符合主流审美的美
Well, then I would like to say yours is very unconventionally attractive.
谢了
Thanks.
你的裤子有一种内在美
Well, your pants are beautiful on the inside.
这只是一种隐喻手法 别按字面理解
Metaphorically speaking. Not literally.
我不知道你裤子里有什么 也不知道里面那玩意... 长什么样
I don't know what's in your pants. What they're like on the in... inside.
你怎么认识普瑞娅的 -谁是普瑞娅
How do you know Priya? - Who's Priya?
你吃着她家的马卡龙呢
That's her... I mean, you're eating her macaroon.
对
Yeah.
我不认识他们
I don't really know anyone.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那么你是窃贼
So then you're a burglar.
剧集 | 达奇与莉莉(2020) | 导航列表