剧集 | 达奇与莉莉(2020) | 导航列表
但他宁可埋首看书
but he'd rather have his nose stuck in some book.
达什 为什么
Why is that, Dash?
因为你从来没有邀请过我
Because you never really invited me.
因为你经常跟我不认识的女朋友一起去旅行
Because you'd always travel with one of your girlfriends that I didn't know.
因为你在乎她们多过在乎我
Because you cared about them more than me.
爸 你要我先说哪一个
Which one should I say first, Dad?
怎么了 这件事你也想跟我吵吗
What? Are you gonna fight me on this one too?
倾听你的麻糬
Listen to your mochi.
倾听我的麻糬
Listen to my mochi.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What was that?
有时最正确的答案会自然涌现
Sometimes, the best answer to a problem makes itself heard
但前提是思绪要沉静下来
but only if your mind is quiet.
算了
All right.
我想到你过去常带我去逛以前家附近的那家书店
Well, I was just thinking how you used to take me to that bookstore
你还记得吗
by our old place. Do you remember?
在第81街
On 81st.
西区人书店 -对
The Westsider? - Yeah.
每次打完软式垒球我都会带你去
Yeah, I used to take you there after T-ball.
你很讨厌打软式垒球 只好拿带你去逛书店当诱饵
You hated those games. Taking you there was the only way I could get you to play.
我很喜欢跟你一起去逛那家书店
Well, I loved going there with you.
我应该也是在那家书店爱上看书的
It was probably where I first fell in love with books.
是吗
Really?
那你一定会喜欢我们在阿马尔菲发现的一家书店
You'd love this bookstore we found on the Amalfi Coast.
那家书店小而精致
Oh, it was beautiful and so tiny.
戈登几乎进不去 真的
Gordon could barely fit inside. I'm not kidding.
进去时跌跌撞撞的
Bull in a china shop.
嗨 请问布莫在吗
Hi, is Boomer there yet?
好吧 那边是不是有一个红色笔记本
Oh, okay! Well, um, can you tell me if there's a red notebook?
为什么
Why?
因为我很难过
Because I'm very upset,
我需要找个空间写下我的心情
and I need a place to write down my feelings.
不是 我想订披萨 我...
No, I don't wanna order a pizza, I...
喂
Hello?
把负面情绪释放出来
Let it all out. Release your negative emotions.
彩虹不出现的时候 就站在雨中呐喊吧
If you can't find the rainbow, then stand in the rain and scream.
继续鼓掌 马上有请最后一位诗人
Keep it going for your last poet!
掌声不要停
Keep it going!
很好 下一位出场的是...
Okay, okay. Our next up is...
就是她了
Uh, her, apparently.
抱歉 我现在才思泉涌
Sorry. You know, I'm just kind of on a roll right now. You know?
埃德加 你在吗
Edgar. Are you here?
埃德加
Uh, Edgar?
不在吗
No?
好吧
Okay.
那...
Well...
我刚才狠狠地发泄了一下 感觉太爽了
I just beat the crap out of something, and it felt amazing.
很好
Yeah!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢了 说某个人事物糟糕是可以的
Thank you. Yeah, 'cause, you know, it's okay to say that things suck.
例如我的家人 他们糟透了
Like... like... like my family, right now, they suck.
还有这些墙灯 不好意思 难看极了
And, uh, these wall sconces. Sorry, but, uh,xa0suckfest on ice!
说得好
Yeah!
我再也不想压抑自己了
Because I'm not holding back.
斐济事件后 我受够了
Not after Fiji!
说句真话吧 我不是每一刻都开开心心 积极正面的
Here's the truth, I'm not happy and positive all the time.
事实上 我经常觉得自己很渺小 就像个外人...
In fact, I usually feel small and like an outsider...
因为...
Because of, um...
他
Him!
原来他在那边
There he is.
他就是我中学时期的恶霸本尊
My middle-school bully in the flesh.
你戴着的手链是我在舞会那晚送给你的 记得吗
That night at the middle-school dance when you got that bracelet you're wearing?
那一晚改变了我的一生
That night changed everything for me.
就因为你
Because of you,
每次有机会外出交朋友时 我都躲在家里
I stayed home every time I had the chance to go out and make friends.
我没去参加派对 走进夜店后又溜掉
I don't go to parties. I run away from clubs.
是你让我不敢出门 不敢表达自己
You kept me from wanting to go out and... and put myself out there,
不敢去做
and you stopped me from doing all the things
我一直想做的那些事
that I wanted to do for so long.
最糟糕的是...
And the worst part is...
你都不记得了
You don't even remember.
如今你竟然还敢约我出来
And now you have the audacity to ask me out?
他可能喜欢你呢
Maybe he liked you!
不可能
No!
够了 我不想再被男生扯着马尾说可爱了
No! I'm tired of boys pulling our pigtails and getting called cute!
不是吗 -对
Right? - Yes!
天啊 我气疯了 我很生气
God, it makes me so mad, and I am mad.
我生你的气 生我妈的气 生朗斯顿和自己的气
I'm mad at you! I'm mad at my mom! I'm mad at Langston and myself!
可是你呢
But you?
埃德加 你再也不能主宰我的人生了
You don't get to have that power over me anymore, Edgar.
到此为止
You don't.
那晚舞会结束后 我真希望自己有勇气走上前去
I wish I could have gone up to you that day after the dance
告诉你 你让我多么难过
and told you how upset you made me.
不让这件事继续纠缠我 过上正常的生活
And gotten it out of my system and lived a normal life.
我真希望能挺身对抗那些欺负我的人
I wish I could have stood up to all thexa0bullies
那些让我觉得自己太奇怪 太不合群 太过亚洲人的人
who made me feel too weird, too different, too Asian.
但是你们知道吗
But you know what?
那年我才12岁
I was only 12 years old.
我也是啊
So was I.
我当初没有意识到自己伤害了你
I had no idea that I did any of that.
我真是个蠢货 真对不起 莉莉
I... I'm such a dumb-ass. I'm so sorry, Lily.
是吗 -当然了 我觉得很惭愧
You are? - Yeah, of course. I feel terrible.
我真希望能回到过去 可是我...
I... I wish I could go back, but I...
我可以向你赔罪吗
Can I make it up to you?
怎么赔罪
How?
明晚要不要跟我一起去参加平安夜派对
You wanna go to a Christmas Eve party with me tomorrow night?
什么 -有一些老同学会去
What? - Just some friends from school.
我可以介绍他们给你认识
I... I can introduce you.
我可是派对高手
I'm really good with parties.
好啊
Okay.
太棒了 -太好了
Yeah. Whoo! - All right!
掌声不要停
Keep it going!
很高兴你来了
I am really happy you came.
等我回来 或许我们可以一起去逛那家书店
Hey, when I get back, maybe we could stop by that bookstore?
好啊 -好吗
Sure. - Yeah?
好啊 没问题
Yeah, sure.
你和索菲亚复合了 我替你感到高兴
Hey, I'm glad you and Sofia got back together.
我们没有复合
Oh, no, we're not back together.
我懂得不多
I may not know much,
但是我懂女人
but I know women.
儿子 新年见
See you in the new year, kiddo.
好啊
All right.
不好意思 刚才在里面的人是谁啊
Um, excuse me? Who was that in there?
不像是我认识的达什 你已经不需要我了
That was not the Dash that I know. You didn't even need me.
谢谢你今晚过来 我知道你约我出来
Thanks for coming tonight. I know it probably wasn't what you meant
可能没想到是这么回事
when you asked to hang out.
很高兴你愿意找我 也很高兴再次见到你
No, I'm glad you reached out. It was good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
我之前找你是想告诉你...
Uh, the reason I wanted to talk to you isxa0because...
我搬回来了
I'm moving back.
我搬回纽约了
To New York.
我要确保我们还能好好相处
And I wanted to make sure that we were okay.
看来我们还能好好相处 -是啊
Which it seems like we are. - Yeah.
也许还能做回朋友吧
Maybe even friends again?
好啊 做朋友挺好的
I... Yeah. Friends sounds good.
今晚有几个老同学约好要聚一聚
Hey, uh, some people from school are hanging out
如果你还有力气跟人交流的话
if you're not too socially exhausted.
要不要一起去
You want to go?
普瑞娅也会在场吗
Um... well, is Priya gonna be there?
走吧 你会玩得很开心的
Come on, it'll be fun. Let's go.
老♥习♥惯要改不容易 要敞开心房♥接受新事物很难
It's hard to break old habits, to open yourself up to something new.
剧集 | 达奇与莉莉(2020) | 导航列表