剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Memmo已经跟我没关系了
Memmo's not in my life anymore.
只要我还能见到Elsa
And if I have any chance of ever seeing Elsa again,
-我就决不会跟他扯上关系 -但你确实这么做了
- I cannot let him back in my life. - You did just let him back in.
还不准备告诉任何人
And you had no intention of telling anyone.
-我是为了保护自己 -也许该你保护别人了 Ivonne
- I was protecting myself. - Maybe it is time to protect someone else, Ivonne.
他只想见他女儿
He just wanted to see his daughter,
我告诉他不行
and I told him that he couldn't.
-他就逼问我 -他在肆无忌惮地杀人
- And he pushed. - The man is on a killing spree.
你怎么不来看我 亲爱的
Why don't you visit me, mi Amor?
看着我 你不会是找别人了吧
Look at me. You better not find someone else.
你不能这样溜出来 知道吗 Memmo
You can't be out like this, okay, Memmo?
走吧
Just go, okay?
Ivonne 拿着
Ivonne, just take it.
卖♥♥掉也好 留着也好 随你便
Trade it, keep it, whatever.
Elsa在哪儿 她有跟你一起上班吗
Where's Elsa? Did she come to work with you?
没有 全都是你干的好事
No. She can't be with me,
她不能跟我在一起了
because of everything that you've done.
他们把她带走了
They took her!
你在说什么 谁把她带走了
What are you talking about? Who took her?
她被寄养在别人家
She's in foster care.
我从来没去监狱探视过他
I never went to go see him in prison.
所以我得解释给他听 说有专人照顾她
So I had to explain that a case worker had her.
一个叫Aaron的人 就是他
A man named Aaron. Him.
Memmo今天在戴德纪念医院 杀死两个导医
Memmo shot and killed two intake workers today at Dade Memorial.
Aaron Taber跟 那家医院有什么关系吗
Aaron Taber have any association with that hospital?
应该没有
I don't think so.
几周前
A couple weeks ago,
Elsa被送到医院
Elsa was rushed to the hospital.
Aaron说她在寄住的家里
And Aaron said there had been some kind of accident
出了点意外
in her new foster home.
我非常生气
And it made me really angry.
这事你跟Memmo说了
You told Memmo about this accident?
是的 我说了 我都怪在他身上
Yes, I did ! And I blamed him for everything.
他们把她送到医院
They rushed her to the hospital,
甚至不让我靠近她
and they won't even let me near her!
都是因为你
Because of what you did!
都是你害的
You did this to her!
她遭这些罪都是因为你
She's going through this because of you!
我以为他准备一走了之
I thought that he was just going to leave.
我从没想到他会做些什么 结果...
I never thought that he was going to do anything, and...
对不起 我什么都不应该说的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything.
这我赞同 Ivonne 留在这别走 Eric
I agree, Ivonne. I just... Sit tight. Eric?
我给寄养机构打电♥话♥
I'll get on the phone with the foster placement agency.
好主意 他们可能是下一个目标
Yeah, that's a good idea. It might be his next target.
Aaron在这里干了近六年
Yeah, Aaron's been a case worker here almost six years.
大家都很吃惊
Everyone's in shock.
我们担心这个逃犯
We're afraid this escapee
把所有与他女儿相关的人都当做目标
is targeting everyone associated with his daughter.
Elsa Hernandez 可怜的孩子
Elsa Hernandez? Poor girl.
有Memmo Fierro这样的父亲
Born into this world with Memmo Fierro as her father.
你对她的情况很了解
So you're familiar with the case?
你知道她现在在哪吗
Do you know where she is now?
不 都是Aaron负责的
Uh, no, actually, that was all Aaron.
我们行动比市立机构迅速
We're faster than the city services
很快就可以把孩子安置在家庭中 但我们没时间
- at placing children with families, - but we don't
和同事沟通 所以...
have a lot of time to compare notes with each other, so...
让我在Aaron的桌上
Let me pull the file
-找找 -Kenneth
- from Aaron's desk. - Kenneth?
Russell在一号♥线
I have Russell on one.
让他等等
Hold the calls, please.
没错
Yes, yes,
他女儿和养母住在一起
his daughter is currently living with a foster mom.
谢谢
Thank you. Excuse me.
可以给我看看吗
May I see that?
谢了 是Walter
Thanks. Um... Hey, H. Yeah, it's Walter.
那女儿和养母住一起...
So, uh, the daughter is living with a foster mom...
养母名叫Joanne Connors... 住在栀子大道312号♥
a woman named Joanne Connors... at 312 Gardenia Drive.
好
Okay.
一有消息就通知你
I'll let you know what we find out.
他们正往那边去了
They're headed over right now.
据我所知 Aaron曾经告诉生母
So, I understand that Aaron had told
孩子出了事故被送往医院
the biological mother that there'd been some sort of a hospital visit?
是的 我记得那天
McGUIRE: Oh, yes, yes, I remember that day.
他几乎整个下午都在外奔波
yeah, he was gone most of the afternoon
给养母帮忙... 很明显是家庭事故
assisting the foster mom... a household accident, apparently.
女孩胳膊上有二级烧伤
The girl had second-degree burns on her arm and was admitted
被送往Palo Vista医疗中心
to Palo Vista Medical Center.
不是戴德纪念医院
Not Dade Memorial.
可能是医疗中心没法立即救治吧
Probably 'cause they couldn't take her right away.
妈 好疼
Mommy, it hurts.
拜托了 她疼得厉害
Please, she's in a lot of pain right now.
我懂 先生 但我们有很多紧急病人
I understand, but we have a lot of emergencies, sir.
要么等着 要么带她去 Palo Vista医疗中心
Take a seat over there, or take her to Palo Vista.
那里离这有十英里远
That's, like, ten miles away.
只有这两种选择 我们很抱歉
Those are the choices. We're sorry.
-Mendez -谢谢
- Mendez! - Thank you.
能让我们私下聊聊吗
Can you give us a minute?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
所以Memmo才去那里问那问题
That's why Memmo showed up there asking those questions.
他想让赶走他女儿的人付出代价
He was trying to get the people responsible for turning her away.
你是否记得
do you know, uh,
你什么时候开始在这里工作的
by any chance when you started working here?
我去年八月就在这工作了
I've been here since August of last year.
错
Wrong answer.
要是按这逻辑
And if you follow that logic,
她女儿在养母的照看下被烧伤了
she suffered the burn injury on the foster mom's watch.
养母可能也是目标
She could be a target, too.
-安全 H -Wolfe 叫救护车
It's clear, H. T*****
这是犯罪现场调查员Wolfe 往栀子大道312号♥派救护车 马上
his is CSI Wolfe. I need an R. A. unit at 312 Gardenia Drive! Now!
我把手♥机♥落在那了
I left my phone out here.
好了好了
Here we go.
他秃头...
He was bald...
有纹身
and wore tattoos.
慢慢来
Okay, nice and easy.
把腿抬起来
We're gonna elevate this leg.
我知道你很疼
I know you're in a lot of pain.
-Elsa在哪 -我不知道
- Where is Elsa? - I don't know!
那个朝你开枪的人把女孩捉走了
Did the man, who shot you take the girl?
是他抢走的
Did he take the girl?
不是
No.
我告诉他孩子不见了
No, I told him she was gone already.
她去上学后就没回来
She went to school, and she didn't come home.
我这两天都在找她
I've spent the past two days trying to find her.
两天 她失踪了两天
Two days? She's been missing for two days,
你却没有报♥警♥
you haven't reported her?
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
女士 坚持一下... 救护车快来了
Ma'am, hang in there...
Horatio 她在哪
Horatio, where is she?
我的女儿在哪
Where's my daughter?
她不在我这 不过我会找到她的
I don't have her, but I'm gonna find her.
我为什么要相信你 你连我都找不到
Why am I supposed to believe you? You can't even find me.
因为你在逃跑
That's because you're running from me.
你怎么知道她不在逃 Horatio
How do you know she's not running, Horatio?
你怎么知道她不是独自一人 既孤单又害怕
How do you know she's not somewhere right now, alone and afraid?
这样吧... 你自首 我们集中精力找Elsa
Here's what we do... you turn yourself in, we focus on Elsa.
这座城市害她过得生不如死
This is the city that let her fall through the cracks to begin with.
把Elsa从妈妈身边带走
They took Elsa from her mother.
他妈妈和一个冷血杀手同居 Memmo
Her mother was living with a cold-blooded killer, Memmo.
他们把我的女儿丢进福利系统 然后就把她忘了
They dumped my little girl into the system and they forgot about her.
要不然怎么会让她 和一个这么可悲的女人生活呢
Why else would they leave her with a pathetic woman?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表