剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Lucas
Lucas.
Kristen希望我能帮她打卡下班 这样她就能和Brady在一起了
Kristen wanted me to sign her out so that she could stay with Brady.
就在外面的小屋里
Out at the cabana.
你去过那里吗 Sara
Did you ever go out there, Sara?
没有
No.
没有 我真是抱歉 我也希望我能多帮点忙
No, I'm-I'm really sorry. I wish I could be more help.
Sara
Sara.
你手臂是怎么被抓伤的
How'd you get those scrapes on your arm?
我儿子... 他 他特讨厌防晒霜
My son... he, he, um, he really hates sunscreen.
听着 我... 我真的得走了
Look, I... I really have to go.
-我们再聊 好吧 -嗯 谢谢了
- We'll talk soon, okay? - Yeah, thanks.
-什么意思 她不是被淹死的 -不是在池子里
- What do you mean, she didn't drown? - In the pool.
她不是在池子里被淹死的
She didn't drown in the pool.
在她的肺里没有氯化水
There was no chlorinated water in her lungs.
那她肺里是什么
So what is in her lungs?
酒精 她的肺里满是酒精
Alcohol... her stomach was filled with it.
这么说她海灌了一瓶酒
So she shotgunned a bottle of alcohol.
不不 酒绝对是强行灌进去的
No, no, this was definitely forced onto her.
右下排第二颗小臼齿的齿冠剥落了
Lower right crown over second premolar has been chipped.
这需要很大的力气
It takes a lot of force to do that.
酒瓶被直接塞进她嘴里 直到她被溺死为止
The bottle was jammed into her mouth until she drowned.
然后有人把她丢进了泳池
Then someone dropped her into the pool.
要不要去一趟池边小屋 看看能不能找到那个齿冠
Do you want to, uh, head to the cabana, see if you can't find that crown?
好的 去看看能不能 查出是那种酒害死她的
Yeah, why don't you see if you can find out what kind of alcohol killed her?
这就去
Will do.
-干得漂亮 Victoria -我知道
- That's a great catch, Victoria. - I know.
晚点再谢我吧
Thank me later.
过来
Come on.
来 进来
Come on, get in here.
把胳膊举起来
Lift your arms.
你们在找什么
What are you guys looking for?
酒精残留
Alcohol runoff.
-酒精残留 -是 酒精残留
- Runoff? - Yeah, runoff.
说明你把酒瓶塞进Kristen喉咙时
It only stands to reason you'd have some on you
还撒了一些酒到身上
after you rammed the bottle down Kristen's throat.
-转过去 -我告诉过你了 我没买♥♥酒
- Turn around. - I told you I never bought alcohol.
是没买♥♥ 你也可能是从桌上顺手拿的 对我来说都不重要
Didn't buy, you picked it up off a table; doesn't really matter to me.
我关心的是你拿它干了什么
All that matters to me is what you did with it.
不管干了什么 他都不是穿这件衣服做的
Whatever he did with it, he didn't do in these clothes.
我跟你说过了 伙计
I told you, man.
-我可以走了吗 -不 你现在不能走
- Can I go now? - No, you can't go now.
这可不是酒店 想来就来想走就走
This isn't a bed and breakfast. You don't come and go as you please.
你有所隐瞒
You're hiding something,
所以你得一直呆在这里 直到我搞明白为止
so you're going to sit in this cage and rot until I figure out what it is.
懂了吗 咱们走
Okay? Let's go.
-嘿 Cal -嘿
- Hey, Cal. - Hey.
你看 无意打断你查酒单啥的
Yeah, I don't mean to interrupt your bar tabs or anything,
-但你能帮我个忙吗 -当然
- but can you help me out with this? - Sure.
账单上真是15000美元
Does that really say $15, 000 in bar tab?
是个棒球运动员和他朋友点的
It's a baseball player and his friends,
说出来你都不信 这还算是便宜的
and you're not going to believe it, but that is actually cheap.
昨晚那里的平均消费是 四瓶酒 21000美元
The average bar tab last night was $21, 000 for four bottles of liquor.
利润高得骇人哪
The markup is astounding.
怎么 让热辣女郎推销 就更能让人家心甘情愿掏钱吗
And so... hot girls pushing it is somehow more worthwhile?
我猜是吧
I guess so.
你在Kristen手♥机♥里找到了什么
What have you got on Kristen's phone?
我把手♥机♥电池烘了两次
I have tried to dry out the battery twice.
每个快捷键都试过了 可我就是调不出里面的短消息
I've tried every shortcut I know, and I cannot pull up the texts on this thing,
所以我想你能不能帮帮我 我得到现场Eric那去
so I was wondering if you could help me out. I've got to get to Eric at the crime scene.
我试着搜搜SIM卡
I'll run a SIM search.
-谢谢你 -不用客气
- Thanks, babe. - You're welcome.
"我不想再干了 这是不对的"
I'm not doing this anymore it's not right.
我没强迫Kristen做任何事情
I didn't force Kristen to do anything.
但你是这家俱乐部的老板 也就是她的老板
But you're the owner of the club and therefore her boss.
是啊 一年之内我就把 这地方从一个普通酒吧
Yeah, I turned this place from just another bar
变成了南海岸最受欢迎的俱乐部
into the hottest club in South Beach inside a year.
"我不想再干了 这是不对的"
"I'm not doing this, it's not right.
也许她是不想说服她那个四分卫
" Well, maybe she didn't want to talk her quarterback
买♥♥最贵的酒 可那就是她的工作
into buying the top-shelf liquor, but that's the job.
活都是她干 可利润全是你拿
That's the job in which you gain all the profits.
姑娘们都没什么意见
The girls do just fine.
我想Kristen可不是这样 对吗
I guess the same can't be said of Kristen, can it?
我很抱歉她死了
I'm sorry she's dead.
你们什么时候才能离开 把俱乐部还给我
When are you gonna get out of here and give me back my club?
等我弄清楚你和Kristen的死 有什么关系时 好吗
When I know how you figured in to Kristen's death. Okay?
我一直在检测法医送来的胃部容物
I've been testing the stomach contents the M. E. sent up here.
是香槟酒
It's champagne.
那你能判断她被灌的具体是哪种香槟吗
So you think you can identify the exact champagne that was forced into her?
不能确定名字 但可以断定年份
Not by name, no, but by year, yes.
通过香槟里普遍存在的放射性碳同位素 我就可以确定酒的酿造年代
Using radioactive carbon isotopes prevalent in the champagne, I can determine a vintage.
看这里
Here.
葡萄里含有少量的碳-14
Grapes... capture tiny amounts of carbon-14,
是一种由宇宙射线 而自然产生的放射性同位素
a radioactive isotope that occurs naturally from cosmic Rays.
道理是 大气中的碳-14比例 发生了很大变化
The thing is, C-14 ratios in the atmosphere have varied dramatically,
尤其是在19世纪40年代以后
especially since the 1940s.
让我猜猜... 因为核实验
Let me guess... nuclear testing.
完全正确
Precisely.
40年代末至1963年的原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Atomic explosions between the late '40s
极大增加了大气里的碳-14含量
and 1963 significantly increase C-14 levels in the atmosphere.
因此 那个年代酒里的含量 要远远高于其他年代
Thusly, wine made in these years will have much higher levels than before or after.
那1963年以后呢
So... what happened after 1963?
之后我们倾向于使用矿物燃料 也就稀释了空气中的碳-14
Our penchant for fossil fuels has since diluted that carbon-14 in the atmosphere,
因此给了我们不同的参照点
giving us different benchmarks.
那你能告诉我们凶手所用香槟的年份吗
So can you give us a vintage for the champagne that the killer used?
酒里的碳-14含量和1957年的一致
Levels of C-14 here are consistent with levels in wine from 1957.
1957年 你确定
1957... you sure about that?
你们要找的可是瓶稀罕玩意儿
That's a rare bottle of champagne you're looking for.
希望这能帮你们缩小搜索范围 伙计
I hope this helped narrow down your search, guys.
Dorset吧里的酒瓶都有电子追踪器
You know, the bottles at the Dorset are electronically tracked.
我们只用知道日期就行
Then all we needed was the date.
谢了 Travers
Thanks, Travers.
Richard Ellison
Richard Ellison.
-是我 你谁呀 -先生们 失陪一下
- That's right, who the hell are you? - Beat it, gentlemen.
我是Horatio Caine队长
I'm Lieutenant Caine.
Ellison先生 你昨晚在Dorset酒吧吗
Mr. Ellison, you were at the Dorset last night.
是啊 带我的客户玩乐玩乐 挺开心的
Yeah, I was entertaining clients. Had a good time.
你点了一瓶很贵的香槟
You ordered a very expensive champagne.
57年的Pierre Jousset... 好家伙
'57 Pierre Jousset... good stuff.
那瓶香槟杀死了Kristen Banks
That champagne killed Kristen Banks.
我点了瓶酒 就说明我杀了她
I had a glass, so I killed her?
目击者说你在Dorset吧穿着一件西服
Witnesses stated you were wearing a suit at the Dorset.
你昨晚穿的外套在哪
Where is the jacket that you wore last night?
在Bal Harbour的干洗店 一家法国店
It's at a dry cleaners in Bal Harbour... French place.
-要是乐意 你就去查 -我会的
- You're welcome to check it out. - I will.
嘿 拿了喝的之后别动手动脚的 明白吗
Hey. You can grab the drink and that's it. You understand?
冷静点 Sara 别让我在客户面前难堪
Take it easy, Sara. Don't make me look bad in front of my clients.
Sara
Sara.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
啤酒妹是全天候工作
Being a bottle girl is a 24-7 job.
Richard昨晚消费了25000美元的酒
Richard spent $25K on liquor last night.
我得让我的客户称心 还要让老板满意
I have to keep my clients happy and I have to keep the boss happy.
我的工作就是这样
That's how I keep working.
你不一定要干这个
You don't have to do this.
我必须做 我的儿子... 他是我坚持下去的理由
I do. My son... that's what gets me through this.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
呃 我不能 他们哪个我都不能得罪
Sure... Uh, I can't. I can't implicate anyone.
去Dorset吧的都是有权有势的人
The guys who go to the Dorset are very powerful people.
Sara
Sara!
Sara
Sara?
喝的呢
Drinks?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表