剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
那姑娘羞辱了你 所以你要以牙还牙
The girl humiliated you, and you wanted to do the same to her.
她跑了之后我就住手了
It stopped when she ran away.
-她好好的 -一点儿也不好
- She was fine. - She was not fine.
几小时后她就被香槟溺死了
She died from the champagne hours later.
-我没想伤害她 -这叫... 过失杀人
- I never meant to hurt her. - It's called... involuntary manslaughter.
我会为这个坐牢
I could go to prison for this?
还没搞清状况是吧
I don't think you understand the situation.
你的行为害死了那姑娘
Your actions killed the girl.
这和Sara有关 是吧
This is about Sara, isn't it?
你要是再敢碰Sara 我就亲自出马收拾你
If you ever contact Sara again, I'll find you and deal with you myself.
明白
Okay?
有消息说这条手臂属于 全美橄榄球明星 Brady Jensen
Sources say that this arm belongs to All-American football star Brady Jensen.
Brady Jensen和一个死去的女人 在一张床上
Brady Jensen in bed with a dead woman.
他要如何挽回名声
Just how does he bounce back from that?
能够挽回吗
Can he bounce back from that?
他好像刚刚被释放了...
Looks like he's just being released from police custody...
我们试试去采访一下
let's see if we can get an interview.
Brady 我是Erica Sikes 全面杂♥志♥的记者
Brady, Erica Sikes, Full Access.
你经纪人企图掩盖Kristen Banks 谋杀案 这是真的吗
Is it true that your Agent attempted to cover the murder of Kristen Banks?
他不是我的经纪人
He's not my Agent.
你是说你与谋杀案无关吗
So you're saying you had nothing to do with the murder?
对
No.
对崇拜你的粉丝有什么说的吗
Do you have anything to say to your fans, to those who've looked up to you?
Erica 我做过一些不明智的选择
Erica, I made some terrible choices.
要找回自我会很艰难
It's a long, hard road back for me.
但我的名誉和事业 比起Kristen的遭遇来说一文不值
But my name and career are insignificant compared to what happened to Kristen.
如果我还有粉丝的话
If I have any fans left out there,
我想请你们在浪费时间看Erica
I'd ask that you think of her family before you waste time looking at a photo
用脏钱买♥♥来的照片前 能想想她的家人
that Erica bought with blood money.
你根本不是记者 是条豺狗
You're not a journalist, you're a jackal.
刚才 呃... 哇哦
that was, uh... Wow.
豺狗
A jackal.
我还没见过她词穷呢
I have never seen her speechless before.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-你要走了 -嗯 下班了
- So, you're out of here? - Yep, I'm leaving.
要和朋友共进晚餐
I'm gonna go have dinner with a friend.
朋友 哈 想脱离实验室过日子了
A friend, huh? Trying to have a life outside of this place?
在努力嘛
I'm trying.
和我没关系
It's none of my business.
当然有了 我们是朋友
Well, sure it is. We're friends.
朋友才会聊这种事
That's the kind of thing that friends talk about.
大概会吧
Yeah, I guess they do.
我把你当家人来爱 你知道的
You know, I love you like family.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们是家人 对吧
That's what we are, right?
当然
Absolutely.
-今晚愉快 -你也是
- Have a good night. - You, too.
Kristen和我很像
Kristen and I, we were a lot alike.
我们... 我们逃离不开
We... we weren't cut out for this.
每天都要妥协 都要... 满足别人的需求
Every day was another compromise, another... demand.
你还好吧
You gonna be okay?
嗯 我们会回家 照顾我儿子 而不是客人
Yeah. I'm gonna take us back home, focus on my son, not clients.
你不用给我们掏路费
You don't have to pay for our trip.
这你就别操心了
Don't worry about it.
那Kristen呢
What about Kristen?
她的尸体怎么办
What about her body?
Kristen也会回家安息
Kristen will go home, too, and rest in peace.
你逮到了凶手 她的家人会有些许安慰
Maybe her family will find comfort in knowing that you caught the killer.
希望如此
That's the hope.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
照顾好你妈妈 好吗
Take care of your mom. Okay?
嘿 Sara
Hey, Sara?
保重
You take care.
我们走
Let's go.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表