剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
嘿 Ben
Ben. Hey.
你收到我的信息了
You got my message.
是啊 你们找到Lindsey了 她还...
Yeah, you found Lindsey. Is she... ?
多亏了你 她安然无恙
She is okay because of you.
你说不定能当个出色的 犯罪现场调查员呢
Think you may have missed your calling as a CSI.
是啊 枪♥械♥训练可能是个问题
Well, the firearms training might pose a slight problem.
对 我想也是
Yeah, I guess so.
听着 如果你有任何需要
Well, look, if there's anything you ever need from us,
或者帮助
you ever need any help,
一定不要犹豫给我们打电♥话♥
please don't hesitate to call.
你用不着因为我看不见 就给我提供特别帮助
You don't have to do me any special favors 'cause I'm blind.
我可没因为你看不见而提供特殊帮助
I'm not doing you any special favors 'cause you're blind.
你今天帮了大忙 我们欠你的
You helped us out today; we owe you.
哦 我都习惯了人们因为我有残疾
Oh. I'm kind of used to everyone assuming
就认为我需要额外的帮助
I need some kind of help because of my disability.
-不是 -要知道 奇怪的是
- No. - You know, in a weird way,
我的残疾可能帮我活了下来
that's kind of what kept me alive today.
怎么说
How's that?
Joe LeBrock 他说我一无是处
Joe LeBrock- he said I was worthless.
你证明他是大错特错了
Well, you proved him wrong and then some?
-谢谢您 队长 -太谢谢您了
- Thank you, Lieutenant. - Thank you so much.
你错过了自己策划的越狱 Joe
You missed your own jailbreak, Joe.
我告诉过那帮白♥痴♥等我的命令
I told those idiots to wait for my order.
我不会重蹈覆辙了
I won't make that mistake again.
你知道为什么吗 Joe
And you know why, Joe?
我们会把你关进深不见底的穴里
We're gonna drop you down a hole so deep,
没有放风时间
there'll be no yard time,
不能赦免
no privileges,
没有地道可挖
and no digging your little tunnels.
而你...
And you...
马上就要忙得不可开交了
are going to be a very busy boy.
好些逃跑的恶棍们都在谈论一个
You see, a lot of those escaped cons were talking about a certain...
红头发的队长
red-headed lieutenant.
我想他们想要
And I think what they were talking about was...
报复
retaliation.
那么...
Well...
你知道我的感想吗 Joe
you know what I say, Joe?
我说...
I say...
放马...
bring it...
过来吧
on.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表