剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
住手 住手
Stop!
不要
No!
求你了
Please!
不要伤害我
Don't hurt me.
不
No! Ow!
钱包给你
You can take my wallet!
我才不要这个
It's not what I'm after.
救命啊
Somebody help me!
闭嘴
Shut up!
有人吗
Is somebody in here?
我会找着你的
I'll find you.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
没有
No.
没有
No.
在这儿呢
There you are.
饶命 我是瞎子
Please. I'm blind.
求你 不要伤害我
Please. Don't hurt me.
我什么都看不见
I didn't see anything.
我看不见你 看不见
I can't see you. I can't.
求你不要杀我
Please don't shoot me.
我看不见你
I can't see you.
求你了 不要杀我
Please don't shoot me.
不 我才不会杀了你
No, I'm not going to shoot you.
干嘛杀你
What's the point?
没用的东西
You're worthless.
天呐 你还好吧
God, are you okay?
抱歉 抱歉
- Whoa. - Sorry. Sorry.
老兄 你没事吧
Hey, buddy. You okay?
那家伙没事吧
Is that guy okay?
-当心点 伙计 -没事吧
- Watch it, pal. - You okay?
-悠着点 -抱歉 借过
Hey. Take it easy. - Sorry. Excuse me.
我跟你保证
I can assure you this,
如果她违反限制令...
if she violated her restraining order...
-长官 -稍等
Officer! - Excuse me.
先生 你怎么了
Excuse me, sir. What happened to you?
厕所里
In the bathroom.
有个男人袭击了一个女孩
A man was attacking a girl.
在公厕
In the public bathroom?
是的 长官 他有枪
Yes. Officer, he had a gun.
他有枪 John 召集警力
He had a gun. John, call it in.
召集警力 John
Call it in, John.
注意 注意 伙计们
Excuse me. Excuse me, folks.
所有人趴下 警♥察♥ 趴下
Everybody, get down! Police! Get down!
迈阿密警♥察♥ 站住
Miami-Dade Police! Stop!
《犯罪现场调查》 迈阿密篇 第09季 第03集
- CSI Miami Season 09 Episode 03
你叫什么 孩子
What's your name, son?
Ben Wilcox
Ben Wilcox.
我知道你们是警♥察♥ 因为即使不开警报器
I only knew you were police officers because even when the sirens are off,
警灯还会发出声音
the spinning lights still make a noise.
类似嘀嗒声
Kind of a clicking.
视力正常的人不会注意 但...
Not the type of thing sighted people ever pay attention to, but...
这都是我赖以生存的讯息
Those are the cues that allow me to live my life.
说不定还能救人性命
And maybe save somebody else's, too.
怎么救
How?
你能做笔录吗 Ben
You feel up to a statement, Ben?
当然 没问题
Sure. I mean, no problem,
我... 你知道那个女孩是谁了吗
I- Do you know who the girl is yet?
我刚刚跟人口失踪署联络了
Well, I just talked to Missing Persons,
他们在找了
and so they're on it.
我会尽力协助你们找到那个女孩的
I'll do anything to help find that girl.
你过去守着门口
You need to go over and secure the entrance.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道他能帮上什么忙
You know, I'm not sure how he's going to be able to help.
他什么都看不见啊
He didn't actually see anything.
我想你挡着这位女士光线了 疑心病先生
I think you're blocking the lady's light, Mr. Skeptical.
他说得没错
He's right.
你挡着光了
You're creating a shadow.
你怎么知道的
How can you tell?
我能感觉得到
Uh, I could feel it.
本来阳光照在我脸上很温暖 你一挡就没了
The light was warm against my cheek until you stepped in front of it.
没必要拿手在我眼前晃吧
Are you seriously doing the hand thing?
噢
Oh.
你确定你看不见吗
You sure you can't see?
我能闻得到
I can smell.
洗手液的味道就是铁证
The scent of hand sanitizer was a dead giveaway.
我为我同事道歉
I apologize for my co-worker.
我们来清一清地上的东西
Well, let's just get a few things out of the way.
我瞎了8年了
I have been blind for eight years.
但我还能梦到景象
but I still dream in images.
我每天都在渴望复明
I miss my sight every day,
我没有导盲犬
I don't have a dog,
我会读盲文 但不太懂音乐
I do read Braille, and no, I'm not good at music.
现在...
Now...
我们干正事儿吧
let's get down to business.
好的
Okay.
告诉我们刚刚发生的事吧
Why don't you tell us what you experienced?
我在最后一个隔间
I was in the stall on the end.
我... 我听到脚步声 碰撞声
I- I heard footsteps and then a crash.
住手
Stop!
不要 求你了 不要伤害我
No! Please, don't hurt me!
不
No!
你...
Did, uh...
有没有听受害人说到 与她身份相关的东西
did you hear the victim say anything that would help ID her?
我... 我没听到
Uh, I-I don't think so.
听起来像是抢劫
It sounded like a mugging,
她说他可以拿走她的钱包
but she said he could have her wallet,
但他说并不是想要那个
he said that wasn't what he wanted,
然后听到一个声音
and then there was a noise.
金属的碰撞声
Metal on metal.
钱包给你 给你
You can take my wallet! You can have it!
我才不要那个
That's not what I'm after.
救命啊
Somebody help me!
闭嘴
Shut up!
然后呢
And then what happened?
嗯...
Uh...
女孩开始尖叫
the girl started screaming.
然后闻到一股甜味
Then there was a sweet smell,
再后来女孩就不出声了
then the girl stopped screaming.
甜味
Sweet smell.
可能是氯仿
It's probably chloroform.
我想报♥警♥
I was trying to dial 911,
但是脚滑了一下
but, uh, my foot slipped.
那个男人发现我了
The man discovered me.
他推开门
He pushed in the door.
身上一股臭味 有点像...
He smelled awful. Like, uh...
臭鱼的味道
rotten fish.
他拿枪指着我脑袋
Then he held a gun to my head,
然后把我打晕了
and then he hit me with it.
如果他身上一股臭鱼味
If he smelled like rotten fish,
也许嫌犯是个渔夫
maybe we're looking for a fisherman.
你刚刚说听到金属碰撞声
Now, you also mentioned that there was a metal-on-metal sound.
大概是什么东西
What could that have been?
是枪吗
The gun, possibly?
不是 是更轻巧的东西
No, something with less weight.
那... 是钥匙吗
So... keys, maybe?
有可能
Could've been.
帮个忙
Do me a favor.
听到相似的声音就告诉我 行不
Tell me if any of this sounds familiar, okay?
好的
Okay, yeah.
不是 不是碰到门所发出的声响
No, I-I guess it wasn't against the door.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表