剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Right over there.
-里面是什么照片 -我还没开始检查呢
What's on it? I haven't checked it yet.
给点力啊
Come on, come on, come on.
嘿
Hey...
你能把删除的照片复原是吧
you can recover deleted photos, right?
我能 但是服务器崩了
I could. The server's down.
在服务器修好之前
I can't pull up the photo recovery software
我无法打开照片复原软件
till this thing is fixed.
好吧 你困难出在哪
All right, show me the problem.
好了 我们再重新过一遍
All right, so let's go over this again.
Loman在Jessi肺部组织里发现浓度6%的卤代烷
Loman found a concentration of six percent of halon
如果我们将盒子内充满卤代烷
in Jesse's tissues, so if we feed halon into this box, we can
就能得出浓度达到6%所需的时间
time how long it takes to get a concentration of six percent.
以此类推得到实验室同等面♥积♥的结果
Apply that to an area the same size as the lab,
这样就能得出Starling何时释放气体
and we can figure out when Starling introduced the gas.
得到他在犯罪现场的证据
Place him at the scene of the crime.
开始吧
Let's do it.
好的 我这就开始充气
Okay, I'm turning on the gas now.
停下
Stop.
-5秒 -5秒
Five seconds.
这个箱子是
Okay, this box is, uh,
16立方英尺 对吧
16 cubic feet, right?
实验室大概20万立方英尺
The lab is about 200,000 cubic feet.
相除得多少
What's the math?
-12500 -12500
12,500.00
好的
Okay...
耗时5秒钟
It took five seconds, right?
算上10%的空气流动
Divide that by ten percent of the air flow,
得到
we get, uh...
6250秒 再除以60
6,250 seconds divided by 60 seconds.
换算成分钟的话
So in minutes,
结果是多少
we've got how many?
104分
104分钟
104 minutes
然后再除以3个罐子
divided by three tanks...
最后结果是几
What's the math on that?
35分钟
35 minutes.
35分钟 Starling在我们倒下35分钟前
35 minutes. Starling introduced the gas
拧开了放气阀门
35 minutes before we all fell down.
Starling在袭击发生35分钟前
Starling was teaching a class in the lecture hall
正在讲堂内授课
35 minutes before the attack,
这个实验反倒证明Starling的清白
so this test lets Starling off the hook.
那可不一定
Uh-uh. Not necessarily.
H Starling有一个同伙
H. Starling had an accomplice.
她的车在车♥库♥ 但是没人应门
Her car's in the garage, and she's not answering.
Melissa 迈阿密戴德郡警局的
Melissa, it's Miami-Dade P.D.
等一下 不要开门
Wait, don't open the door!
Melissa 现在把门打开
Melissa, open the door now.
我们有问题要问你
We need to ask you some questions.
不要敲了 别进来
Stop, stop, stop. Don't come in.
门被动了手脚
The door is rigged.
好吧 Melissa 你坚持下 我们来排除险情 嗯
Okay, Melissa, you hang on. Let's get the snake, okay?
有一根导线连在门上
The door's connected to a wire.
如果我们开了门 就会扣动扳机
If we open it, we pull the trigger.
你来铐
You cuff him.
你觉得她是一个人吗
Do you think she's alone?
很难讲啊 Eric
You know, it's too hard to tell, Eric.
还有一种方法
The only other way
能进到她的房♥间
into this place
就是爬那扇窗户
is that window.
我们在二楼上哎
We're on the second floor.
快救救我
Please help me.
救救我
Help me.
Melissa 听我说
Melissa, listen to me.
你不要动
Don't move.
请快点救我
Please... please hurry.
女士
Okay, sweetheart.
你坚持住
All right, hang on.
挺住
Hang on.
挺住
Hang on.
坚持就是胜利
Hang on.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
现在先别想了
Okay, don't worry about that now.
别想了啊
Don't worry about that now.
那个不重要
That's not important.
不重要了 你安全了
It's not important. Here you go.
我不敢相信你会救我
I can't believe you helped me.
尤其是在我因为论文
After everything I did.
介入Starling一案后的
I interfered with your case against Starling,
所作所为
all for my thesis.
找到一组序列号♥ 我会检索的
Got a serial number. I'm going to run it.
-刚才一切是Starling干的 -我不知道
-Did Starling do this? -I don't know.
不管是谁 这个人都等到我回家
Whoever it was, he was waiting for me when I got home.
我连他的脸都没看清
I never even saw him.
来♥福♥枪♥是一名叫Keith Garwood的人的
Rifle belongs to a Keith Garwood.
这位又是谁
Who is that?
文件说他在戴德大学工作
Says that he works at Dade University,
但是没说他具体是干什么的
but the file doesn't specify his occupation.
-这名字你耳熟不 -他是个门卫
Does that ring a bell? He's the janitor.
他逢Starling的课必坐后排
He's always at the back of Starling's lecture hall.
他奉Starling为偶像
He idolizes the guy.
谢谢 Melissa
Thank you, Melissa.
Keith Garwood 戴德郡警局的 站住
Keith Garwood, MDPD. Stop right now.
大家让开
Get out of the way!
让开
Get out of the way.
Keith Garwood 你因涉嫌谋杀被逮捕了
Keith Garwood, you're under arrest for murder.
我没有杀什么人
I didn't do anything like that.
-那你跑什么 -我有两次酒后驾驶
Then why did you run? I got two DUIs.
再被捕的话就得下岗
I get arrested, I lose my job.
在你往我实验室里充卤代烷气体之前
You should have thought of that before you gassed
你就该想到这一点 朋友
my whole team with halon, my friend.
你说什么呀 我不明白
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们发现气罐是
We found the tanks
出自戴德大学的
from the university.
那可是危险品哎
That's hazmat stuff.
危险品时时刻刻都被锁得妥妥的
That stuff's under lock and key 24-seven.
-你有危险品的钥匙 -有 但是
You have the keys for it? Well, yeah, but...
但是啥
But what?! But what?
我想让你带我们去看看
I want you to show us.
走吧
Let's go.
戴德大学把危险品都放在那
University keeps all the hazardous materials over here.
你正要带我们去看看
Yeah, well, you're going to show us.
这里 就在这
This- right here?
天啊
Oh, man.
有问题么
Is there a problem?
少了3罐卤代烷
Three of the canisters of halon are gone.
看出来了
Yeah.
看上去少了3罐啊 H
Looks like they're missing, H.
哪去了 Keith
Where are they, Keith?
你问我我问谁
I don't know.
Keith 过来
Keith, come here.
Keith 我跟你讲
Keith, listen to me.
当有人在我跟前撒谎时
When someone lies to me,
这十分 十分伤我感情
it really, really hurts my feelings.
你是Starling的人
You're Starling's boy.
你最近一直和他在一起吧 说
You've been with him the whole time, right? Go.
他是怎样勾你做帮凶的 给你钱
How did he get you to do it?! Money?
天下条子一般蠢
You cops are all the same.
你们认为金钱能使鬼推磨
You think people are just motivated by money.
我们知道你崇拜Starling
We know you worship Starling.
他是怎样说服你去杀♥警♥♥察♥的
How did he convince you to kill a cop?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表