Uh, sí, uno.
儿子吗
Hijo?
不 女儿 女儿
No, uh, hija-- daughter.
女儿
Daughter.
女儿们爱父亲
Ellas--ellas aman father...
非常
much.
很爱
Love.
也许吧 但她不太愿意跟我亲近
Yeah, well, we're not as close as I'd like.
还是没信♥号♥♥
Still don't have a signal.
我们得继续往前走
We're gonna have to keep moving.
宝宝怎么样
How's that baby?
还在踢你吗
Still kicking?
是的 是的
Mm, sí. Sí.
他叫胡安·卡洛斯
Juan Carlos.
是我父亲生前的名字
他会喜欢的 你♥爸♥爸
He'll like that-tu papá.
会很开心
Happy.
你的女儿呢
我女儿 叫凯特
My daughter? Katie.
凯特
Katie.
有你这样的父亲 她很幸运
幸运
Suerte.
不好说 她很小的时候
Yeah, well...uh, something happened at work
我工作上出了点事
when she was just a little kid.
在那之后 一切都变了
Nothing was the same after it.
我变成了一个大混♥蛋♥
I became a giant dick...
愤怒 酗酒
angry, drinking.
吉尔一开始很好
Jill was great at first.
但后来大概是觉得累了
I think she just got tired of trying.
该怎么说 "离婚了"
Cómo se dice, uh, "Divorced"?
离婚了
Divorciado.
对 差不多是这意思
Yeah, that sounds about right.
你当妈妈 肯定比我当爸爸
I'll bet you're gonna be a much better mom
当得好多了
than I was a father.
大多数人 他们都说
Most people, they say that
为了孩子愿意杀人
they'd kill for their kids.
但很少人真的这样做了
Very few people actually have.
吓老子一跳
Motherfucker.
有垃圾是好事
Garbage is good.
垃圾说明有人在附近 对吧
Garbage means civilization, huh?
走吧
Come on.
我们分开找
别用枪
要活的
我觉得是这边
I think it's this way.
"觉得"
"Think"?
我不能...
I am unab--unable...
我不能...
I--I am unable...
我不能返回墨西哥
I am unable to re--to return to Mexico...
我不能返回墨西哥 因为我有...
I am unable to return to Mexico because I have...
我有"葱足"理由担心...
I have a-a well-"Funded" fear of--
宪法
of the Constitution.
加勒特 是我
Garrett, it's me.
我们可能走偏了
I think we got a little off course.
别管我发的第一个定位了
Forget that first pin I sent you.
-不能... -我们应该偏东了几英里
- Unable... - I think we're a few miles east.
以这个为准
Use this one instead.
走吧
Come on.
我们得翻过去 快走
We're gonna have to go over. Go!
该死的
Sons of bitches.
他们想让我们跑到筋疲力竭
They're trying to run us till they wear us out.
快走
Come on.
快
Go!
没事的
It's okay.
我们不小心的话也会落得这下场
来 先坐下
Here. Here.
给你 水
Here, agua.
喝了会好一些
You'll feel better.
什么
没事
Nada.
我这么做可能会失去退休金
I could lose my fucking pension over this.
该死的 操
Son of a bitch. Fuck.
停下
Stop!
地面传感器
Ground sensor.
只要靠近
You go anywhere near that,
巡警就会看到 就会把你驱逐出境
migra sees us. You--deported.
警官 快点过来
Migra, rápido!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
警官
Migra!
你要开枪吗
You wanna shoot me?
开啊 直接开枪
Shoot! Go ahead!
但你要是杀了我们
But if you kill us,
边境巡警一定会找到你
border patrol won't stop until they find you.
很快会再见
See you soon.
走吧
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
走 快走 这边
Go, go, go, go! Here.
蹲下 蹲下 蹲下
Get down, get down, get down.
你带热成像设备了吗
You got your thermals?
没发现
Nothing.
有什么从后面那个洞爬了过来
Something came through that hole back there.
我们再骑车去棕榈峡谷看看
Let's make another run up Palm Canyon and ride.
这招居然成功了
I can't believe that actually worked.
对 就是这条路
Yeah, this is the road.
就是这个方向
It's this way.
你的朋友吗
是的
Sí.
你好 哥们
Hey, buddy.
你终于来了
You made it!
是的 你确定不想再改一两次定位吗
Yeah, you sure you don't wanna drop another pin or two?
我也许还可以再开7小时48分钟的车
Maybe I can drive for another 7 hours and 48 minutes.
我就站在路中间 亮着电筒
I'm standing in the middle of the road with the light on.
-你看到我了吗 -没有
- Can you see me? - No.
-你确定吗 -是的 我确定
- You sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
导航说还要十分钟才到
The GPS says another ten minutes.
该死
Oh, shit.
我们必须离开公路 快离开
We gotta get off the road. Get off the road!
快走 快点
Vámonos! Vámonos!
妈的 该死
Oh, shit, oh, shit.
蹲下
Get down!
把灯关了 快关了
Turn the light off! Turn the light off!
快出来
我们只想要那个女孩
该死
Shit!
发现他们了
Fucking A!
把那个女孩交出来
走 走 快走
Go, go, go.
马上把那个女孩交出来
我找到她了
谢谢
Thanks.
他们一直在追踪我们
They've been tracking us.
警官
Migra!
有更多杀手来了
Más sicarios!
该死
Oh, shit!
我看到车前灯了 那是你吗
I see headlights. Is that you?
对 我差不多到你定点了
Yeah, I'm almost on top of you.
出什么事了
Hey, what the hell is going on?
你开那辆车干什么
What the fuck did you drive that thing for?
我的本♥田♥思域不适合越野行驶
Well, my Honda Civic is not exactly off-road material.
如果我开着一辆边境巡逻车
And who's gonna pull me over
她坐在后座 谁会叫我靠边停车
if I'm driving a border patrol vehicle with her in the back seat?
加勒特 这是玛丽亚·艾琳娜
Garrett, Maria Elena.
玛丽亚·艾琳娜 这是加勒特
Maria Elena, Garrett.
幸会
Mucho gusto.
你怎么跟她在一起
What are you doing with her?
你认识我很久了 对吧
Look, you've known me for a while, right?
一直以来 你见过我犯法吗
In all that time, have you ever seen me break the law?
没有