出来
怎么停下了
出来
快点
穿上这个
你也穿上
你们没跟我们说会有毒品
计划会有变化
不要
No!
别管他们 走吧
郊 狼
第一季 第一集
五天前
V107
Victor 107.
V107 说
Victor 107, go ahead.
还在等阿尔金塔
Still waiting on Argenta.
她20分钟前就说快到了
She said she was coming 20 minutes ago.
临时去处理非法入境儿童事宜了
Had to reroute for a UAC call.
正在找人来替你班
Working on your relief.
要多久
How long we talking?
暂时没有预估时间
No ETA yet.
老板 洗手间在哪
Hey, chief, where's your bathroom?
厕所
Baño?
仅限顾客使用
Customers only.
或许你可以破例一次
Well, maybe you can make an exception.
或者你可以卖♥♥我一个箱子
Or you can sell me one of these boxes.
我直接拉屎在里面
I'll take a shit in that instead.
最里面左边
All the way down on the left.
有人
Hey, it's occupied.
等一下
Just a second.
你最好等一下再进去
I'd give it a minute if I were you.
提醒过你了
Tried to warn you.
V107呼叫指挥中心
Victor 107 to dispatch.
V107 请讲
Victor 107, go ahead.
我需要支援来优家仓库
I'm gonna need some backup at the U-Store-All Plus
在艾尔威路西南角上
on the southwest corner of Airway Road.
我发现一条大约9米深的隧♥道♥
I've got a tunnel approximately 30 feet deep.
收到 V107
Copy, Victor 107.
回声一号♥路旁的欧泰维拉公♥寓♥需要紧急援助
We got a major bailout at the Otay Villa Apartments
有12个非法入境移♥民♥
by Echo One, 12 UDAs.
会尽快派出支援
Will send support ASAP.
靠
Shit.
操
Fuck.
妈的
Shit.
住手 别在隧♥道♥里开枪
Stop! Stop! Don't shoot in the tunnel!
快出去
Get the fuck out!
出去 快
Get out, come on!
风云人物在这儿呢
There's the man of the hour.
你明知道你不该下去的
You know damn well you shouldn't have gone down there.
你要开除我吗
What are you gonna do, fire me?
谢了
Hey, thanks, man.
不过这次抓捕收获颇丰
It was a hell of a bust, though.
新闻台级别的
Talking CNN-level shit.
缉毒局官员会在那个隧♥道♥里摆拍好几周
DEA brass is gonna be posing for pics in that tunnel for weeks.
我可以回到隧♥道♥里
Hey, I can get back down in that tunnel,
一探究竟 看看通向哪里
you know, snake it out, see where it goes.
你做得够多了
You've done enough.
回局里 我稍后就来
Go on back to the station. I'll be right behind you.
干得漂亮
Good work.
他怎么跟你说的
What'd he tell you?
各位怎么样啊
How we doing, fellas?
很高兴我们可以帮你们清理
Glad we could clean this up for you.
美国海关与边防局
退休快乐
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我靠
Holy shit.
不是吧
Aw, come on.
给 克莱门斯
Here you go, Clemens.
不用 我不要
No, no, I'm good. I'm good.
我们整到他了
I think we got him.
哥们
Hey. Hey, man.
我不是说了我不想要派对的吗
I thought I made it clear that I didn't want a party.
别怪我 好吗
Hey, hey, don't blame me, all right?
都是乔·唐的主意
This was all Joe Don's idea.
除了这个
Except--except for this.
我让所有人都签了名 打开吧
I had everyone sign it. Go on, open it up.
我想着你会讨厌这个
I figured you-- you'd hate that.
你是对的
You're right.
听着 本 在你走之前
Look, Ben, before you go,
我想谢谢你照顾我
I want to thank you for looking out for me.
-不 别来这套 -请让我说完
- No, no, don't do that. - Hey, come on, let me finish.
我现在命令你
I'm giving you a direct order.
闭嘴 把酒喝了
Shut the fuck up and drink.
我会想你这个暴脾气的家伙的
I'm gonna miss you, you crusty bastard.
大家听我说两句
Hey, y'all, listen up for just a second.
我想举杯向本·克莱门斯探员致敬
I just want to raise a beer to Agent Ben Clemens.
本 在32年的卓著服役后
Ben, after 32 years of distinguished service,
美国海关与边防局
the United States Customs and Border Protection
正式将你踢出大门
officially kicks your ass out the door.
大家敬本·克莱门斯一杯
To Ben Clemens, y'all!
我的豚鼠生宝宝了
My guinea pig had babies.
你明明说你买♥♥了两只公的
You said you bought two boys.
看来是我弄错了
Well, looks like I was wrong.
去看电视吧
Go watch TV.
-你今天要去吗 -是的
- Are you going today? - Yep.
本
Ben.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也不想问 但你觉得要多久
I hate to ask, but how long do you think it's gonna take?
得看见了才知道
I won't know till I see it.
本 我爱我丈夫
Ben, I loved my husband,
但哈维拿房♥子做了二次抵押
but Javi took a second mortgage on the house
来支付墨西哥房♥子的钱
to pay for Mexico.
我还得去见银行的人
I have a meeting with the bank
看他们会不会给我们延期
to see if they'll give us an extension,
但如果我不尽快付清墨西哥房♥子的钱
but they're gonna foreclose on our house here
他们会取消这边房♥子的抵押赎回权
if I don't pay for Mexico soon, and--
不修完小屋的话
There won't be enough to cover the loan
就不够钱还清贷款
without finishing the cabin.
是的
Yeah.
我们得卖♥♥掉
We need to sell.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们都知道
Hey, we both know Javi
哈维无论如何都会拉我去那里的
would have dragged me down there anyway.
他是个好人 但木工活属实不行
He was a good guy, but he was a shit carpenter.
哈维没留给我们多少 但他留下了你
Javi didn't leave us much, but he left us you.
需要帮助吗 先生
Do you need help, sir?
不 不
No, no.
我力气大得很
I'm very strong.
我没穿制♥服♥你就认不出了
You don't recognize me without my uniform,
对吗 阿尔瓦罗
do you, Alvaro?
站住
Stop!
该死 给我站住
God damn it, just stop!
这种把戏你还想耍多少次
How many times you gonna do this dance?
怎么了 老前辈
What's up, old-timer?
乔·唐 我需要警力到广场上的家得宝押解犯人
Joe Don, I need a 10-16 at the Home Depot on Plaza.
光是去年一年 我就抓了这个混♥蛋♥五次了
I must have picked this asshole up five times in the past year alone.
本 我们有制度
Ben, there's protocol.
去他妈的制度
Fuck protocol.
他就站在我面前呢
He's right here, standing in front of me.
如果你愿意 我可以押他回去
I can bring him in if you want.
本 这不再是你的职责了
Ben, it's not your job anymore.
先挂了 老兄
Gotta go, buddy.
你要放我走吗
You gonna let me go now?
不不不
No, no, no, no.
你看我像是需要项链的人吗
Do I look like I need a necklace?
提华纳海滩
这样吧
There you go.
好多了