That's better.
真是个破地方
What a shithole.
天啊 哈维
God, Javi.
妈的
Fucking--
老天
Jesus.
服了
Christ.
不管了
Fuck this.
哈维 你就是头猪
Javi, you were a fucking pig.
可以坐这吗
This okay?
你想吃点什么
能给我份菜单吗
Yeah, can I get a...menu?
菜单
Menu?
那个光头想要菜单
你好
Hi.
不需要菜单 我们这里什么新鲜做什么
No menus necessary. We make what's fresh here.
有鱼肉卷饼吗
Got any fish tacos?
会是你吃过最棒的
The best you'll ever have.
-来一份 -好的
- Sold. - Okay.
请再给我来杯啤酒
And un cerveza, por favor.
好的
Okay.
你为什么来"海星"餐厅吃饭
What brought you to Estrella de Mar?
我一个朋友过去总来这里吃饭
A friend of mine used to eat here all the time,
他对墨西哥菜非常挑剔
and he was very picky about his Mexican food.
你朋友很明智 他叫什么名字
Smart friend. And what's his name?
哈维·洛佩兹
Javi Lopez.
他是个很好的客人
He was a good customer.
哈维生前在这里人缘很好
Javi was well-liked around here.
你们是同事吗
You worked together?
他是我搭档
He was my partner.
请节哀
Sorry for your loss.
我是内托
I'm Neto.
这位是埃德华多
This is Eduardo.
-这是路易斯 -幸会
- And Luis. - Mucho gusto.
我是本
Ben.
你接管了哈维的老房♥子吗
You taking over Javi's old place?
我会把它修好 看能否替他家人卖♥♥出去
I'm gonna fix it up, try to sell it for his family.
六个卷饼 两个煎饼
朋友 你越快修完越好
The sooner you finish it, the better, amigo.
快点 女士们
谢谢
Gracias.
不客气
You're welcome.
-喂 -你好 陌生人
- Hey. - Hey, stranger.
什么事
What's up?
虽然你不需要提醒也会记得
Well, not that you need the reminder,
但说一声 凯特的派对是在明天
but you know, Kate's party's tomorrow.
你忘了吗
Did you forget?
没有
No.
派对中午开始
Well, it starts at noon.
随时来都行
So come anytime.
吉尔 我真的希望我可以去
Look, Jill, I really wish I could,
但我这周很忙 有好多事要做
but it's been a busy week, a lot going on.
你不能再拿工作当借口了
It's not like you can use work as an excuse anymore.
你知道我和弗兰克的关系不好
You know how it is between me and Frank.
你的女儿要毕业了 好吗
Your daughter is graduating, all right?
你知道她考上了圣地亚哥大学的研究生吗
You know she got into that program at USD?
真的吗
Really?
那太棒了
That--that's great.
你才是他的父亲 弗兰克不是 好吗
You're her father, not Frank. Okay?
你应该到场
You should be there.
你说得对
You're right.
你以前要是多说几次这句话
If only you had said that more,
我们也许就不会离婚了
we might still be married.
不太可能
Probably not.
现在谁才是对的
Now who's right?
行 好吧 明天见
All right, all right, I'll see you tomorrow.
一共120元
你是不是忘了什么事 墨西哥佬
怎么 你要逮捕我吗 乡巴佬
What, are you gonna arrest me, hick?
内托 让他们走吧
如果我叔叔的饼冷了 他会不开心的
我们都得养家糊口 厨娘也不例外
给那个女人钱
你有意见吗 美♥国♥佬♥
You got a problem, gringo?
没有 我都会付账
No. I pay my bills.
对 不是你 是你
Yeah--not you. You!
你好
Hey, hello.
把你最好的货给我
Give me your best one.
是的
Yeah.
多少钱
How much?
十块
Ten dollars.
我身上只有七块钱
I got seven. That's what I got.
行 七块就七块
Okay, seven is okay.
谢了
Thank you.
好
Yeah.
大晚上穿越狭缝峡谷
Yeah, it was pretty cool to rumble through
确实挺酷的
a slot canyon at night.
我们还看见了一群鹿
We saw a herd of deer.
现在当上牛仔了是吗
Regular cowboy now?
你确定凯特不会介意我来吗
You sure Katie's gonna be okay with me coming?
-感觉有点... -有点什么
- It just seems a little - A little what?
感觉你邀请我
Like you just invited me
只是为了不用独自出席
so you didn't have to go by yourself.
-这可真是... -省省吧
- Well, this is... - Save it.
好吧
Yeah.
-本 你好 -弗兰克
- Ben! Hey. - Frank.
看见你真高兴 抱一下
Happy to see you. Bring it in, man.
-还是不了 -好吧
- I'm good. - Okay.
我一直在想你的事
I've been thinking about you.
天啊 退休就和
I mean, God, retirement is, like,
死亡和离婚一样
right up there with death and divorce
是人生中最有压力的挑战之一
as one of life's most stressful challenges,
所以如果你需要一份工作...
so if you ever need a profession--
-我去找凯特 -好的 你好
- I'm gonna go find Katie. - Yeah, okay. Hi.
-你好 -我是凯特的继父弗兰克
- Hey. - I'm Frank, Kate's stepdad.
我是加勒特 本的情感支持动物
Right, I'm Garrett, Ben's emotional support animal.
-很高兴见到你 -过来
- It's good to see you. - Hey, come over here.
你来了
Hey, you made it.
让我看看你 精神不错
Aw, let me look at you. You look good.
骗子
Liar.
闲暇日子过得怎么样
How's the leisure life?
我刚和那位情感外露的医生聊了
I was just going over that with Dr. Touchy McFeely.
别这样 他只是想和你搞好关系
Come on. He's just trying to connect.
希望他别这么做了
I wish he'd stop.
凯特和朋友在泳池那边 不过你先等等
Well, Katie's by the pool with her friends, but hang on.
你应该需要这个
I think you're gonna want this.
谢谢
Thanks.
-我去找那孩子 -去吧
- I'm gonna find the kid. - Okay.
爸爸
Dad.
凯特
Katie.
你要吗
You want some?
你知道我不抽那个的
You know how I feel about that.
但是你现在没有公职在身
Yeah, but no government job anymore,
而且这是合法的
and it's legal, so.
你现在还没当上律师
And you're still not a lawyer yet.
好吧 你能不能...
Okay. Can you just--
酷
Cool.
-你是我的骄傲 孩子 -谢谢你
- I'm proud of you, kid. - Thank you.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
无论如何我都不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
不 你还是会的
Yes, you would.
你纹了身
You got a tattoo?
是的
I did.
送给我自己的毕业礼物
Just a graduation gift to myself.
这... 很漂亮
That's really--it's nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也给你准备了礼物