郊 狼
第一季 第四集
洛杉矶博伊尔高地 2010
混♥蛋♥ 你混哪条道上的
Yo, motherfucker. Who you claim?
你哪个帮派的 胖子
Man, who you claim, fat ass?
-饼干公♥司♥ -我去
- Nabisco? - Aw, damn.
你这话可不厚道 萨莫拉
That shit ain't right, Zamora.
你知道我新陈代谢慢
You know I got a slow metabolism.
你从哪过来的
Yo, where you coming from?
你说呢 傻♥逼♥ 当然是学校
Where you think, culero? School.
浪费时间
Fucking waste of time.
那里有你没有的东西 妞
Yeah, well, it's got something you don't--girls.
我靠 瑞克
Damn, Rick.
-他说你丑 -贱♥人♥
- He's saying you ugly. - Bitch!
闭嘴 吃你的炸猪皮
Shut up and eat your chicharrones.
你毕业后只能
What happens when you graduate
干汽车保养工作怎么办
and your ass is working at a Jiffy Lube?
贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥才是未来
跟雷耶斯·多拉多帮一起
...with the Reyes Dorados.
凭借你家人在格雷罗的人脉
Hey, with your family connects in Guerrero...
我们可以赚很多钱
你开口就是
Just say the word.
我们今晚就带你加入
We jump you in tonight.
不要 我有自己的目标
Man, fuck that. I do my own thing.
我妈不想让我变得跟她兄弟一样
My mom doesn't want me ending up like her brothers.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
野兽帮
Las Bestias.
不能再让他们侮辱我们了
Disrespecting us for the last motherfucking time.
你妹妹怎么回事
So what's up with your sister?
我妹妹的事你知道什么
What the fuck you know about my sister?
你想跑的话 最好少吃点猪皮
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
取出鞋子里的石头
Taking a rock out of my shoe.
起来对墙站着
Up against the fucking wall.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
你刚叫理查兹警官什么
What did you just call Sergeant Richards?
我什么都没说
I didn't say shit.
放开我
Let go of me!
这是种族歧视
This is some racist-ass bullshit!
你被捕不是因为你皮肤是棕色的
You ain't getting cuffed because you're brown.
你被捕是因为我们是警♥察♥
You're getting cuffed 'cause we're blue.
你和你朋友
You and your friends are the ones
才对颜色有误解
who have a problem with colors.
我们不喜欢你们用我们的颜色
And we don't appreciate you using ours.
我猜你们俩
I'm guessing you two don't come over
不常来这边吧
to this side of town too often.
他根本没加入雷耶斯·多拉多帮
Yo, he ain't even in Reyes Dorado!
我哥们从来没承认过
My man never claimed!
-你去哪 -回家
- Where you going? - Home.
你去墨西哥的目的是什么
What was the nature of your visit to Mexico?
钓鱼
Fishing.
我需要你前往二次检查点 先生
I'm gonna need you to proceed to secondary inspection, sir.
有必要吗 我是海关与边防局的退休人员
Is that really necessary? I'm retired CBP.
那你就该知道通道在你右侧
Well, then you ought to know, it's the lane on your right.
下车
Out of the vehicle.
好
Okay.
你可以站到那边
You can stand over there.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
墨西哥南部 格雷罗
我们回格雷罗♥干♥什么
丹特
Dante?
怎么了
下加利福尼亚州没有猪肉吗
你才吃太多鱼了 你个瘦竹竿
胡安·迭戈先生
Señor Juan Diego.
我不知道您会来
不然我肯定会洗手迎接您
没事 索罗
No hay problema, Saulo.
我有给您飞机准备专门的航♥空♥汽油
在那边的卡车上
他们刚从阿卡普尔科机场偷来的
我们来这不是为了汽油
你知道我弟弟吗
马诺罗
Manolo.
"会计"
他会仔细观察他的数字
他说我们最近开往墨西哥城的车子都过轻了
恕我直言
这不可能
不管有没有可能 负责监管的人是你
我想你会有预防这种事的手段
当然
索罗不是小偷
Saulo's not a thief.
我让他负责这家酿酒厂
I put him in charge of this bodega.
负责人总是得背锅
And the person in charge always takes the blame.
你觉得你准备好当"广场老大"了吗
You think you're ready to be Jefe de Plaza?
证明给我看
Show me.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no...
萨莫拉家族一直对我很好
丹妮埃拉刚生下我们第一个孩子
同一把枪现在长出良心了吗
Does that same gun have a conscience now?
突然之间
All of a sudden?
它之前看起来可不在乎我葡萄园里的那个家伙
Because it didn't seem to care about that guy in my vineyard.
这是什么
What is that?
是克制
Restraint.
所以你确实懂得克制
So you do have it.
记住这感觉 丹特
Remember this feeling, Dante.
要是你再在我家杀人
If you ever spill blood in my home,
或是没我的命令 擅自去找那个孕妇
or go after the pregnant woman without a direct order from me...
我会好好收拾你
You and I are gonna have a problem.
这不像弗兰克 他不接电♥话♥
This isn't like Frank. He's not answering his cell.
好吧 但还不到六小时
Okay, but it hasn't even been, like, six hours.
要不你给多尔曼医生打个电♥话♥吧
Why don't you just try Dr. Dorman?
爸爸
Daddy?
他还没回来 宝贝
Oh, he's not home yet, babe.
他在哪里
Where is he?
喂
Hello?
-凯特 是我 -爸 你还好吗
- Hi, Katie, it's me. - Dad, how are you?
我能跟你妈说几句吗
Can I speak to your mother?
现在不太方便
Um, it's actually not a great time.
怎么了
Why's that?
弗兰克下班后没回家
Uh, Frank didn't come home from work,
所以她正跟多尔曼医生打电♥话♥
so she's on the phone with Dr. Dorman.
多尔曼医生
Dr. Dorman?
他的合伙人
His partner.
凯特 我知道我不是
Listen, Katie, I know I haven't always been
最称职的父亲或者丈夫
the best father or husband.
-爸 -听着
- Dad. - Listen...
我只希望你和你母亲知道
I just want you and your mother to know...
退休以后
that with the retirement and all that...
我不必再为了工作忽视你们了
I don't have work to choose over you guys anymore.
所以
So...
我会腾出更多时间
I'm gonna make a lot more time.
我会在你和妈妈身边
I'm gonna be there...
陪着你们
for both of you.
你是得了癌症之类的绝症吗
Okay, do you, like, have cancer or something?
-没有 -好的 很好
- No. - Okay, good.
她已经跟多尔曼医生打完电♥话♥了
Um, she's off the phone with Dr. Dorman
你可以和她聊了
if you want to talk to her.
到这里碰头
你好吗 混球本
What's up, Ben-dejo?
怎么 你认出这个地方了吗
What, you recognize this place?
你们这些混♥蛋♥一直在挖我过去的经历吗
You fuckers have been digging into my past?
先开枪 再问问题
Shoot first, ask questions later,
跟所有警♥察♥一样
like every other cop.
我以前是边境巡警 混♥蛋♥ 不是警♥察♥
I was Border Patrol, asshole, not a cop.
你觉得那个被杀的孩子在乎你戴哪种徽章吗
You think this fucking kid cares what badge you wore?
-这是什么 -你的工作
- What's this? - Your job.
我的人几周前在这里被边境巡警抓了
My man here got picked up by Border Patrol a few weeks back.
他是谁
Who is he?
对你来说只是另一个移♥民♥
Just another migrant to you.
你想让我把一个非法移♥民♥从拘留所弄出来吗
You want me to bust an illegal out of detention?
你要给我老板打电♥话♥ 说你拒绝吗
You're gonna call my boss and tell him no?
这家伙叫什么名字
Well, what's this guy's name?
胡安·多伊