郊 狼
第一季 第五集
12个月前
-安德森 -到
- Anderson? - Here.
-阿尔金塔 -到
- Argenta? - Here.
-克莱门斯 -到
- Clemens? - Here.
-考克斯 -到 长官 我在
- Cox? - Yes, sir, here, sir.
别紧张 高手 我们每天都点名
Calm down, hotshot. We do this every day.
诺布洛克
Knoblock?
很不幸 我在
Here, unfortunately.
真是个混♥蛋♥
He's such a knob. Right?
非法入境情况报告到此结束
All right, that does it for the UDA traffic report.
解散前
Now, before we hit it,
午夜在因皮里尔滩发现了4名非法移♥民♥
Midnights spotted four illegals in Imperial Beach
他们游泳绕过冲浪围栏
who took a swim around surf fence.
其中三人被拘留
Three are in custody.
你们这些新人要注意
I want you newbies to pay attention
现在的大潮
to the king tides we're having right now.
这有可能 也必定会影响越境者的策略
This can and will affect the strategy of crossers.
是难以捉摸的水路"趟客"
Ah, the ever-elusive aquatic tonks,
他们游向自♥由♥
splashing their way to freedom.
开灯
Lights.
容我给你们些建议
If I could give you some advice--
保持警惕 保住性命 别上油管
stay alert, stay alive, stay the fuck off YouTube.
美国海关与边防局
我们好像同车
Hey, I think I'm riding with you.
我叫考克斯 加勒特·考克斯
Name's Cox. Garrett Cox.
听着 你和我同车
Listen. You're gonna ride with me,
你要忘记基础训练所学的一切
you're gonna forget everything you learned in basic.
特别是罪犯侧写方面
Especially about profiling.
这是因为我没捧场你刚才的笑话吗
Is this 'cause I didn't laugh at your joke?
我们的管辖范围覆盖全美
Our jurisdiction covers 100 miles inland
所有国界和海岸线以内100英里
of any border or coastline in America.
现在在那个区域内 第四修正案的保护不适用
Now in that zone, 4th Amendment protections do not apply.
这意味着我可以 我也会拦下并搜身
Which means I can and will stop and search anybody
任何我怀疑违反了移♥民♥法律的人
that I suspect is breaking immigration laws,
不管你会怎么想
despite how you might feel about it.
你还打算盯着那些灌木看多久
How much longer you planning to stare at shrubs?
不是看灌木
Not shrubs.
是看经过的痕迹
Signs of passage.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Fuck you doing?
我得回短♥信♥
I-I just gotta return the text.
你在执勤
You're on duty.
我知道 我马上就好
Yeah, it'll--it'll take, like, one second.
有时就是走神这一下子就出事了
Well, sometimes that's all it takes.
你看见那边了吗
See over there?
贩毒集团有专门望风的人
Cartel has spotters.
他们唯一的工作就是监视我们
Their only job is to watch us.
你低头看邮件的那一秒
The second you check your emails,
他们就让一个"趟客"越境
they send a tonk across.
或者更糟 他们叫狙击手开枪
Or worse, they take a potshot with a sniper.
听着 只要你还跟我共事
Look, as long as you're working with me,
你唯一的作用就是分担我的工作
your sole function in life is to make my job easier.
你...
You--
老天
Hey! Jesus!
克莱门斯
Clemens!
他要游回墨西哥 让他走
He's swimming back to Mexico! Let him go!
这些混♥蛋♥都不会游泳
None of these suckers can swim!
该死
Oh, shit.
克莱门斯
Clemens!
指挥中心 这里是V107 有一名巡警受伤
Dispatch, this is Victor 107, we go an officer down.
重复 有一名巡警受伤
I repeat, we have an officer down.
操
Fuck.
我来了 我来了
Coming in, coming in!
我抓住他了 我抓住他了 好了
I got him, I got him, I got him, okay.
你带路
Lead me in.
就放在这
Just right here.
拿氧气罩
Get the mask.
27, 28, 29, 30.
我来
Go.
-好 -好了 继续做复苏
- Okay. - All right, all right, let's go.
醒醒啊 醒醒
Come on. Come on.
快醒醒 混♥蛋♥
Come on, you fucker.
我扶着他 侧身 就是这样
I got him. On your side, here you go.
-好 -我扶着他
- Okay. - I got him, I got him.
好了 有这个必要吗
Come on, come on. Is that really necessary?
他刚刚差点死了
He almost just died.
世界上只有两种人
Hey, there's two kinds of people in this world.
选择违法的人和遵纪守法的人
Those who choose to break the law and those that don't.
那才是真正的分界线 而不是那破围栏
That's the real line, not that fucking fence.
你晚上想平安回家
Now, you wanna get home at night,
最好牢牢记住这点
you damn well better remember it.
来啊
Hey. Come on.
起来
Up you go.
我扶着他
I got him.
两名移♥民♥局探员白天惨死
...身首异处...在公路上...
...皆为功勋彪炳的警官...经验丰富...
...发现尸体...
...有两个女儿...妻子怀孕...
...妻子怀孕...
...功勋彪炳...
...有两个女儿...
惨剧
女儿
怀孕
妻子
两个女儿
瓦莱 什么事
Hey, Val, what's up?
你好吗
How you doing?
挺好的 你呢
Okay. You?
孩子们好吗
How are the kids?
还行吧
Getting by.
我打来是想问问房♥子修得怎么样了
I-I'm just calling to see how things are going with the house.
遇到了一些问题
Uh, I had a few issues.
会比我预计要花的时间更长
It's gonna take a little longer than I thought.
银行不停打来
Well, the bank's been calling nonstop.
听着 我也不想给你压力 本
Look, I hate to pressure you, Ben,
但我开始不得不卖♥♥掉
but I'm starting to have to sell off
哈维的一些旧物 金表 水上摩托
some of Javi's old things. A gold watch, a Sea-Doo.
还有他的旧野马车
His old Bronco too.
我和孩子们这周末会在车♥库♥甩卖♥♥旧物
Me and the kids are having a garage sale this weekend.
但那远远不够
But it's not gonna be nearly enough.
瓦莱 抱歉 我得挂了
Hey, Val, I'm so sorry. I gotta go.
我会继续干活的
I'm gonna keep working on it.
你好 本
Hello, Ben.
很高兴见到你 朋友
It is good to see you, my friend.
我可不觉得
Can't say the same.
我们走走
Let's walk.
如果你要杀我
If you're gonna kill me,
能不能别先徒步一段
can we do it without all the hiking?
我不是杀手 本
I'm no killer, Ben.
但你的手下刚把两名联邦探员的头割下来了
But your men just cut the fucking heads off two federal agents,
所以别假扮圣人
so don't act like you're some sort of saint.
这一行并非我的首选职业
This was not my first career choice.
我在美国上的大学
I went to college in the States.
念书不是我的强项
School wasn't my strong suit.
我是个重视家庭的人 跟你一样
I'm a family man. Like you.
所以我父亲生病时
So when my father got ill,
我别无选择 只能回家
I had no choice but to return home.
他最后一个决定是让我掌管这门生意
His last decision was to put me in charge of the business.
当一家之主
The family.
你能想象我哥哥 家族长子
You can imagine my older brother, the firstborn son...
他无法接受
He didn't take it well.
走吧 我们快到了
Come on. We're not far away.
我们来这干什么
Hey, why are we here?
你把我哥带回家后
Since you brought my brother back home,
他对你产生了兴趣
he has taken an interest in you.
那不是好事
And that is not a good thing.