太遗憾了
Wow, that's a pity.
我和哈维才刚建出个样子
Me and Javi were just starting to make progress.
这是你帮哈维建的吗
You helped Javi with this?
是啊 我们以前经常来 钓钓鱼
Yeah, we used to come up, do some fishing,
喝点酒 在海滩上射空瓶子
drink a few pints, shoot at the empties on the beach.
你的朋友 哈维 很会用手♥枪♥
Good with his sidearm, your man, Javi.
钓鱼就不太行了
Not the best fisherman.
做电工也不行
Or electrician.
好了 祝你好运
Good. Best of luck.
你能帮我搭这个吗
You think you could give me a hand with this?
你有啤酒吗
Do you have any beer?
说真的 兄弟 你真的很幸运
I mean, honestly, mate, you are one lucky guy.
你想想这个距离
You think about the proximity,
考虑到风向也不可预测
and considering the unpredictability of the wind
还在海滩的这个地方
at this part of the beach,
火没烧到拖车简直就是个奇迹
it's a miracle the fire didn't spread to the trailer.
知道你朋友哈维在这里活出自我 你应该很开心
You'll be happy to know that your friend Javi lived his truth here.
是啊
Right.
好了
Here we go.
喂 是找你的
Hello? Oh, uh, it's for you.
-喂 弗兰克吗 -本
- Hello? Frank? - Oi, Ben.
-听得见吗 -搭把手行吗
- Hello, hello? - A little help here?
弗兰克 能听见我说话吗
Frank, can you hear me?
-弗兰克 -我能听见
- Frank? - I can, yeah.
弗兰克 吉尔和凯特安全吗
Frank, Jill and Kate-are they safe?
嗯 她们很安全
Yeah, they're safe.
你们现在在哪
And where are you guys now?
我们在飞机上
Yeah, we're on the plane.
-准备起飞了 -谢天谢地
- We're about to take off. - Oh, thank God.
弗兰克 她们知道多少情况
Frank, how much do they know?
只知道你过来后会跟她们解释
Just that you'll explain when you get here.
好
All right.
我会想办法过去
I'll find a way.
你不是说你和哈维以前常在这里射击来着
Didn't you say that you and Javi used to do some shooting here?
是的
Yeah.
知道他把枪放哪了吗
Any idea what he did with that gun?
把你的枪给我 动作慢点
Give me your gun. Easy.
开车
Drive.
打开警车灯 不要停车
Put your lights on. We're not stopping.
还有 别做蠢事
And don't do anything stupid.
很好 一直开
Good. Keep going.
我知道你为什么选我当司机 巡警
I see why you chose me as your driver, migra,
但如果这就是你的计划
but if this is your whole plan...
离边境还远得很
it's a long way to the border.
公路上会发生很多事
A lot can happen on the open road.
别担心 我们不去很远的地方
Don't worry. We're not going far.
给 带我去那里
Here, take me there.
用枪劫持一名刚参加完葬礼的警官
Kidnapping an officer at gunpoint from a funeral?
即便对美国人来说 这招也太不尊重人了
Even for an American, you have very little regard.
他们是罪犯
They were criminals,
你还把玛丽亚·艾琳娜交给了他们
and you sent Maria Elena right back to them
我本来信任你会帮助她
after I trusted you to help her.
所以你觉得我是黑警
So you think I'm dirty?
最好的情况 你是睁一只眼闭一只眼
At best, you look the other way.
你仍可选择什么都不做
Doing nothing's still a choice.
最坏的情况 你是和贩毒集团勾结
At worst, you're in bed with the cartel.
"保护人♥民♥ 服务社会"
"Protect and serve."
这是你们美国警车上刻着的标语吧
Isn't that what it says on your police cars del otro lado?
但在这个国家 是"保护人♥民♥ 生存要紧"
In this country, it's "Protect and survive."
我有个儿子 他在特卡特
I have a son in Tecate.
我认真工作 在我能力范围内发挥我的作用
I do my job, make a difference where I can.
但当有人威胁到你的家人
But when someone threatens your family,
你会不惜一切保护他们
you'll do anything to keep them alive,
即便那意味着什么都不做
even if that means doing nothing.
对 就开到那里
Yeah, right up there.
有人也试过这个办法
Others have tried this before.
飞行员得向联邦航♥空♥局申请航♥班♥计划
The pilot's gonna have to file a flight plan with the FAA.
等飞机一落地
As soon at the plane lands--
我知道 移♥民♥局的人会马上逮捕我
Yeah, Immigration will be all over me.
你要是觉得这计划有问题 尽管说
If there's a problem with that plan, I'm happy to hear it.
就算是在这里 坐私人飞机也不便宜
Flying private isn't cheap, even down here,
所以钱包给我 慢点
so I'm gonna need your wallet--slow.
现在这巡警得加上一条抢劫的罪名了
And now la migra adds robbery to his list of crimes.
行
Yeah, well,
你肯定不会介意睁一只眼闭一只眼的
I'm sure you won't mind looking the other way.
他们会找到你的
They're gonna find you.
老天
Jesus.
安全带呢
Seat belt?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
这下好了
Oh, good.
是往这方向飞吗
Is this the right way?
你搞什么呢
Hey, what the fuck is going on, man?
怎么在降落啊
Why are we landing?
喂
Hello?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
搜他的身
他说什么
What did he say?
他想知道 你都是用枪跟所有老板问好的吗
He wants to know if that's how you greet all your employers.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 调大点声音 堂弟
你需要喝一杯压压惊的样子
You look like you could use a drink.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我更喜欢喝啤酒
I'm more of a beer guy.
北美洲最早一批葡萄园是在墨西哥种植的
The first vineyards in North America are planted in Mexico.
-你知道吗 -不知道
- Did you know that? - No.
西班牙人把葡萄带到这片土地
The Spanish brought the grapes...
还有天花
along with the small pox--
他们留给我们为数不多的馈赠
some of the few gifts they left us.
基♥督♥之泪
Lacryma Christi-Tears of Christ.
-你喝过吗 -没有
- You ever taste it? - No.
由两种葡萄混合酿制
It's a blend of two grapes.
它们生长在同一座火山脚下
They grow at the base of the same volcano
就是那座火山摧毁了庞贝古城
that once destroyed Pompeii.
我去了意大利 带回来一根葡萄枝条
I went to Italy, brought back a cutting.
你眼前这一片都来自同一株枝干
All that you see here came from the same stock.
但这酒在墨西哥尝起来味道截然不同
But I-it tastes completely different here in Mexico.
你可能会认为是气候或土壤里的花岗岩造成的
You may think it's the climate or the granite in the soil,
但我相信是因为鲜血
but I believe it's the blood.
"鲜血"
"The blood"?
墨西哥士兵靠武力
Mexican soldiers pushed the Spanish
把西班牙人赶出我们下方的半岛
out of the peninsula below us by force.
美♥国♥佬♥侵略我们时 也被我们赶走了
When the gringos invaded us, we pushed them out, too.
这片土地一直属于我们 每一寸
The soil remains ours, every inch of it.
但它看过的苦难 比火山爆发所能造成的更多
But it's seen more suffering than any volcano could ever give--
连基♥督♥之泪在这里都变味了
so much that even Christ's Tears taste different here.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
我认为你带我来这不是为了喝酒
I'm thinking you didn't bring me here for the wine.
陪我走走 本
Walk with me, Ben.
一开始我们种罂粟花
We started with poppies.
现在种葡萄
Now we grow grapes.
还有希望 本 不是吗
There is hope, Ben. Don't you think?
本
Ben?
不 你得放他走
No, you need-you need to let him go.
我告诉过你规矩
I told you the rules.
他和这事毫无关系
He's got nothing to do with this.
是我搞砸了 都怪我 求你了
I fucked up. T-this is on me. Please!
你说你想保护家人安全
You said you wanted to keep your family safe,
但你没做你该做的
but didn't do what it takes.
这都是我的错 放他走
This is my fault. Let him go.
我们说好的 本
We had a deal, Ben.